Old 07-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #31  
Just keep swimming!

S/C/G: 260/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

mayness I saw your post about Google+. I'll add you!
Does anyone else have an account on Google+?

iamerican I'm so excited! I'm not sure if I'm going to dress up as a character, but I have my Gryffindor shirt ready to go! (Even though I'm totally Ravenclaw )
melni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 08:35 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 258/244.6/190

Height: 5'7"

ClaireBear: are you feeling better?

melni: No google+ here. do you like it better than Facebook? What did you think of the movie???!!!!

Movie last night- fail. All hopes to not eat popcorn and it attacked me in my two hour wait. good thing I ate really well yesterday. Still a weight increase today. Hoping to have time to workout tonight and not be too tired. I did 30DS level two yesterday with a circuit of level one. I will see 243 this weigh-in so watch out weekend! Is anyone doing something exciting this weekend?
iamerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #33  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

I've worked out hard every day this week, and today, I'm exhausted. I'm hoping to get some energy to go to the gym later.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #34  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Ive been working hard all week too, being extra cautious with what I eat, drink tons of water and I am gaining weight!!
It's sickening.

My clothes fit awesome, so I know its not fat, probably muscle, but i dont want to be stuck at 183 for the rest of my life. Please someone tell me the fat will melt off eventually ?

I'm going to an amusement park on Saturday, surrounded by girls in short shorts (YAY *rolls eyes*) lol so I'll get in a good 10 hours of walking at least, so thats a good thing.

my HIIT elliptical workout last night KILLED ME. my legs are so sore, i have a hard time sitting and walking lol

I got Google+ 3 days ago and have no idea how it is in any part different from Facebook, and to boot, its freaking confusing ! lol
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:57 AM   #35  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

caramelkitty Have you been sore from exercise? When you work your muscles they will retain water, so the scale will show a gain. But if you're staying on plan and your clothes are fitting better then you know you're losing. The scale will follow eventually!

161.6 this morning, so I'm hoping for a good weigh-in this week. =)

Last edited by TheBunneh; 07-15-2011 at 10:58 AM.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:28 PM   #36  

thebunneh yeah thats what im hoping for, its just gonna be a really bad weigh-in this week so i apologize to the team!

good for you on 161 this morning!! i cant wait till i get there too!!
Old 07-15-2011, 03:43 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 250/240/160

Height: 5 foot 8

ughh. moved into my new place today. i count that as my workout. up and down stairs for hours with heavy heavy boxes. i feel fat =[[ like im starting to get really discouraged about myself. =[[[
ClaireBear92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:03 PM   #38  

Nooo!! dont let it get to you, you're doing so good!!!

* i'm also on a down i feel like eating everything in sight because of my weight not budging, but i know that would only make it worse.

What made you feel this way today ? talk to me!
Old 07-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #39  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

ClairBear: Don't feel down about yourself. You're losing weight, you're eating right, you're getting healthy again! Maybe you haven't reached your goal weight or goal waist, but you know what... you'll GET there! Every time I think "I'm fat, I'm ugly... I'm just not WORTH IT" I remember that I just need time. That one day, in a few months, I'll be thin, fit, and healthy. My confidence makes me beautiful, even when I'm big, the days I just feel good, it's like I'm suddenly prettier. People notice me, I even have guys talk to me. Remember that, when you smile, the world really does smile with you, and if they don't smile with you then JESUS! They need to smoke a bowl and get over their issues...

Feel better?

Caramelkitty: I'm in the same boat. But maybe you should stick with the inches? No one knows your weight but you! Everyone can see you're inches though. I "gained" three pounds last week (Wednesday weigh ins) but I LOST 2 inches on my waist alone. How can that be a gain? Sure the scale won't budge, but I know the fat is melting.
I just think of it this way, every time the scale doesn't move and I follow my plan and see the inches melt, I know that just means that my muscles are going to look F*ng HOT when I lose all the fat. I'm going to well toned and smexy, so will you! Abs, arms, and a TIGHT booty! Think of it that way. The pounds will melt eventually, right now, just worry about the inches.

ANYWAY LADIES

I'm hoping my Wednesday "gain" will MELT by the time it comes for a weigh in. I took a break from the hard exercise a day ago and yesterday I did level 1 on the shred to let some muscles rest. Today I'm biking, relaxing and making sure I get plenty of water and nutrients. Tomorrow, I'll be back to murdering myself with work outs. I think the day of rest was needed because I all ready saw a drop on the scale this morning. ^^ Caramel, you can try that too. Take a day off, just do a walk or something relaxing for a day and maybe you'll see a drop the next morning from the water leaving your muscles. OH! Also, you might need to increase your intake of food... I know that sounds so weird, but you might not be getting enough protein and carbs for building all that muscle so your body doesn't want to let any of its stores go... you know? Make sure you aren't eating too little food either. Oddly, not eating enough, can be more damaging than eating a little over...

Good luck ladies!
kurisitaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #40  
Creating a Healthier Me

Weigh in:

SW: 238.6
CW: 233 (lost 2 lbs)
GW: 213
Old 07-17-2011, 10:28 AM   #41  
Creating a Healthier Me

CaramelKitty - Since you're doing everything right...the numbers on the scale will come down soon. Are you eating ENOUGH calories based on your activity. If you don't eat enough calories...your body will hold on to weight because it thinks it's entering a famine. If you walked around an amusement park all day and all you had is salad and water...that might not have been enough calories for you. Just a thought. Also The Bunneh is right if you're muscles are sore, they might be retaining fluid to help them repair but that's just a temporary gain.

Kurisitaru - You're gaining weight and losing inches? Sounds like you're burning fat and building lean muscle. Which is not surprising given all the working out you're doing. You're really improving your health with all this exercise. Keep up the great work!

ClaireBear - Congrats on the new place. Moving is definitely a workout! Don't feel fat or get depressed...you are really doing great and getting fitter and healthier every day.

The Bunneh - Congrats on 161 !
Old 07-17-2011, 10:46 AM   #42  

Lol so I went up to my moms out of anger at the scale and she has a crazy high tech scale and I was sad so she said "strip down baby" hahaha and I did and it said 181.4 !!!! I got so excited I deleted my old post by accident!!! Lmao

Ok so new weight 181.4 last weight 182.4 down 1lb .... Better than gaining that's 4 sure !!!!
Old 07-17-2011, 10:49 AM   #43  

But diyana I agree I probably didn't eat enough and felt so suck when I got home! I didnt fall asleep till 4am !!
Old 07-17-2011, 11:32 AM   #44  
Creating a Healthier Me

Caramelkitty - I'm so glad that the high tech weighed your "stripped down" self in at a loss!! See...if you're doing everything right...the scale MUST eventually show the results!
Old 07-17-2011, 02:00 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 250/240/160

Height: 5 foot 8

weighed in just now...229 holding strong and steady. no weight gain and no weight lose. I am leaving for vacation to Universal Studios in Orlando Florida tomorrow morning! our luxuary hotel has a first class gym and pool, plus ill be walking around the theme park all day...im hoping it will help with some extra weight loss!

due to the face that i will be out of town on tuesday and wont be near a computer with the chart on it....THERE WILL BE A DOUBLE CHART/WEIGH IN NEXT SUNDAY AND MONDAY! Please still weigh in today and tomorrow! but there will be no penalty this week for ladies who do not weigh in. its a freeby! but double the chart means i want DOUBLE THE WEIGHT LOSS!

We will remain on this thread for the rest of this week =]]] good job to caramelkitty and diyana for losing this week!!! =]]]

let everyone know to view this post, just incase some ladies are wondering why on tuesday there wont be a chart or a new thread.

AGAIN,

DOUBLE CHART AND WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE FOR NEXT SUNDAY/MONDAY! I WANT DOUBLE THE NUMBERS SINCE YOU GIRLS HAVE 2 WEEKS INSTEAD OF 1 TO EXERCISE AND EAT RIGHT =]]]
ClaireBear92 is offline   Reply With Quote