Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #76  
Bonettey

S/C/G: 384/375/150

Height: 5' 11"

Courtney - I'm only at 540 minutes so I think you may catch me today.

This smilies for you.....

Madambutt - I am soooooooooo glad you liked the buns I posted. Looks like you figured out how to copy it. I love it as your avatar butt I would like to say I loved your other avatar too. I don't know if you just copied it or not butt I thought I'd say you can always right click on an image in order to copy and paste it into a post.

Last edited by Jeanettey; 07-09-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:38 PM   #77  
MoveIt.GrooveIt.RokOut2it

S/C/G: 335-175in2003. Now 235/220/135

Height: 5'8"

What? ! ((shock-n-awe)) you all have never watched red dwarf!....oh gawd, oh dear gawd, I, I, Im, Im so distraught that I have no sarkastic banter to ramble on about.....horror, oh the horror.

*shack it off, gurl, shake it off. stay focused on your weight*

Ok, rite , so lost another pound but the way my weight jumps all over the place im starting to get a lill bit pissey with my demonic scale quite frankly, so I believe that next week I will start the habbit of only stepping on my beast of burndon on Sundays.

k3ll3y.. The whole tennis thing ~ I think your my doppleganger cuz that sounds exactly like me and my life lol, nice to know Im not alone.

budgetbaby.. dont beat yourself up about it, yea you *ucked up, so what, that was yesterday...now you have today, so pull up those big girl britches and take back control. you know what needs to be done

celrea... I have also cut my "Biological" family outta my life and it is by far the healthyest thing I have ever done for myself. Now Im making my own family from dear friends, fiance, my teenager and a few kiddos I have fostered over the years. ((just cuz they spawned us, doesnt give them the rite to hurt us, in anyway))

joesy... loma, I googled and appearantly ...not enuff to register a loss

Am farting around with the teens and fiance today, running round doing earrins and catching up on work stuff...
may work out later today, but will prob only be in the bedroom
Old 07-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #78  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

envelope : how exciting! i love find closet clothes that fit.

going to take my brand new trainers (runners) out for a spin. I bought them right before finals, and now want to see what these babies can do!
Old 07-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #79  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

baby HA! I will beat you! muahahaha

Kuri.. sounds great!

sleepy atm, veerryy sleepy. Just walked for like 3 hrs straight or it feels like it, was more like an hr and a half 3rd day in a row for it. my feet hate me now.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:46 PM   #80  
Bonettey

S/C/G: 384/375/150

Height: 5' 11"

Madambutter - I got something else for you. Hope you like it!

Size isn't everything you know. Sometimes it's about the shape.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #81  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey platoon. Just a quick update to let you all know that I'm in sick bay this week recovering from an unexpected surgery. I've been in hospital since Wednesday night and will hopefully go home tomorrow. Will update more then. But I'm doing well now, recovering nicely and feeling better. But I'll be laid up in sick bay for a few weeks.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:31 PM   #82  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutt View Post
Hey platoon. Just a quick update to let you all know that I'm in sick bay this week recovering from an unexpected surgery. I've been in hospital since Wednesday night and will hopefully go home tomorrow. Will update more then. But I'm doing well now, recovering nicely and feeling better. But I'll be laid up in sick bay for a few weeks.
will keep you in my prayers dear friend i hope all is well and that you will soon be back to your jovial self leading the platoon with sarge sir please take extra good care and drink your water!!! cheers rainMiles!!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #83  

Height: 5' 8"

Oh no Peanutt, what happened? We will be thinking of you.

I am about to hit a high of 20,000 steps in 1 day! Jogging 6 miles this morning certainly helped.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:41 PM   #84  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

Peanutt! Feel better soon, friend!!!!!! I hope everything is okay.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:47 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 252/225/180

Height: 5'9

Thanks everyone- I feel strong now and I appreciate all of your support. Last night all of my anxiety was too much, having a place to vent helped a lot. I needed the .
Old 07-09-2011, 10:16 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 185/181.5/143

Height: 5'7"

Peanutt- feel better soon. I Hope nothing serious is wrong.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:28 PM   #87  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

jeanette- haha thats cute!!

Peanutt - oh no! Feel better soon!!!!

Made a yummy yummy HUGE salad for dinner and only 325 cals including dressing YUM!
Old 07-09-2011, 11:01 PM   #88  

Height: 5'5"

Ok... I think I can beat at least one quest every day this week. I hope. We'll see. Do they add more quests are time goes by, or is it a once you're done you're done thing?

envelope, good job on "accidently" getting in 6 miles instead of 4. I like your logic. It is definitely harder to lose weight while in school, but I keep telling myself that it's doable. Just gotta plan ahead.

Reso, oh my gosh, what an incredible transformation! Seriously, I've been impressed reading about your mileage totals, but your before and afters are just amazing. Looking pretty good in a suit there, guy Nice watches.

BudgetBaby, you can do it!

kurisitaru, I've been breaking the shred up into basic components and then saving it as a routine. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, but it does make it easier to not have to log every single thing every time. Good job on the barbell! I made my own pull-up bar. These quests are addictive.

peanutt, oh no! Hope it's not anything too serious. Take care of yourself.

Got done with my hike, had some delicious veggie sushi, and now I'm off to go for a run and then look at some stars! It's been a good day.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:40 PM   #89  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

Peanutt : So sorry to here, funny how everything can be turned on it's ear by lifes tribulations, you are now the third person to need surgery in this thread, we need to form a recovery group , do hope you are not enduring much pain or strife.

Joyfulveggirl : Thanks, i find the exercise to be a great stress release to be honest, If you want to get serious make it routine as in every single day, soon you will have difficulty dropping a day because it becomes comforting.

kurisitaru : LOL, no not a log cabin, my house, i bought it this way, actually kind of like it to be honest, small but mine, sometimes you need to live within your means, maybe not smashing but certainly half ways repectable, hey at least i can wear it now.

I walked 6.2 miles earlier and biked right around 15 miles this late afternoon, so 21.2 today and 99.5 this week, bleh... Good enough
Old 07-09-2011, 11:42 PM   #90  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

GOOD NITE TROOPS . . . It's been a LOOOOOOOONG week and weigh-ins tomorrow . . . one more day of work . . . (7 in a row, YUK)

Peanut: Glad you're feeling better . . . we miss you!!

dcap: GREAT LOSS!!

Jeanettey: LOVE THE DUCK, yes shape is definitely a factor

OK, toooo tired to post more, off to bed

Good luck with weigh-ins tomorrow!!!

Last edited by MadamButterfly; 07-09-2011 at 11:43 PM.
Closed Thread