Old 07-08-2011, 11:32 AM   #1  
Losing 20! :)

S/C/G: 190/190/140

Height: 5ft 5in

Default Shaun T INSANITY!!!! Ever tried it?

Ok so I am on Shaun T insanity. I did P90X before and it worked out great for me. But this workout is soooo hard. I did 15 minutes of the 40 minutes DVD yesterday. Im so sore the next day. Yes this will work but who can do it!? I like to stay the pace. Im going to go at my "big girl" pace as I call it lol.

Which workout DVD's have you used!? Which works? 10lbs in 1 month to lose! And no I dont think losing 10 in a month in unhealthy. This is how Ive gotten down. And I dont gain unless Im pregnant. But I cant lose the last 10-15

P90X
CHAlean
Insanity
Hip Hop Abs
kiahna23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #2  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

I've heard Insanity is really, really tough...much tougher than P90X. I'm rehabbing a back injury, and my physical therapist said that at my age, weight, fitness level and with my bad back, I would be INSANE to try INSANITY, but I applaud you for doing it and wish I could do it with you!

Kiahna!! I'm very impressed by your drive and dedication!
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote