Old 07-05-2011, 06:17 AM   #16  
Struggling Member

S/C/G: 325/...../220

Height: 5' 11"

JillNicole can I join your July thread? The other thread I joined - the original poster abandoned it and never logged in again. It's dead.

I will weigh in on Fridays. My goal is to lose 10 lb by August 1.

Initial weight on July 1: 273lb
July 8: next weigh-in

Sheramama you lost 8 lb in June; holy cow that's great!!
darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:51 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

I didn't actually weigh until today, but that's probably good since I know I went up over the past 2 days.

Goals:
Lose 8 lbs (CW: 144, GW: 136)
Stay under 1000 cals on weekdays and under 1300 on weekend days
Do 1395 minutes of exercise for the month (45 min a day average)
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #18  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Darius: I'm so glad u'r back too I wish I lost the 15 I set out to, but I did a complete measurement of my body as I lost 12.5 inches all over. That made me feel good at least!

I weighed myself today sort of afraid after the calorie confusion since I never did it before and I am the same (whew). I was afraid I'd gain, but I think I did it right I am currently enjoying my half of grapefruit before work and am actually glad to be back on the diet. I'm a little worried about this weekend, since we'll be at an amusement park, but I'm going to try and sneak some of my food in. Maybe, I'll even work out in the hotel; depending on whether I'll need to pass out when we get the kids to sleep or not.

Hope everyone is having a great day. We WILL do it!!!!
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:51 PM   #19  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Happy (late) 4th of July!! How did everyone deal with all the holiday food? My boyfriends family had a BBQ & I made myself BBQ veggies & corn on the cob, they were really yummy, & the only part off plan for me was the little EVOL that I drizzled on the veggies before throwing em on the grill. They also asked me to make potato salad, so I made it & I always put a little buttermilk ranch seasoning in to give it extra flavor, I took a couple bites to make sure it was perfect, and IT WAS lol but I resisted thankfully.

Sheramama... Wow that's awesome! I didn't do the measurements, but I should have lol on the inches girlie!!

MysticalCrayon... cute name, would love to have you join I want in ONEderland this month to hopefully! Sounds like great goals!!

Darius... Welcome back!! 10 lbs sounds great! You can do it! & feel free to invite anyone else from that group to this thread if they'd like as well

Mayness... Great! Are you on a certain eating plan?

everyone that just joined!

Last edited by jillnicole03; 07-05-2011 at 03:57 PM.
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:36 PM   #20  

I stayed on track during the holiday. I am hoping to stay on track for the rest of July.
littlebumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:01 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone, I'm in again! My goal for July is to stay within my points (Weight Watchers), and to hopefully lose at least 8 lbs.
Live Laugh Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 150/140/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillnicole03 View Post
Goingfor120... everyday, for 5x a week? That is a great goal!

Thanks! You have a great goal too.. I am really finding that coming on here keeps me GOING. I am new to all this and it has been a chore- glad I have to rectify my actions by commiting to posts lol.

I am going for 6 days a week- but lately 5 days a week seems feasable. I want to see inches go away
goingfor120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #23  
Progress not perfection

BumbleBee... Great job! You can keep it up

LiveLaughLove... back!

Goingfor120... I'm the same exact way! When I stop logging on 3FC it always effects my weight. lol.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #24  
Being Me-Inside and Out

I just wanted to because I am officially off the horrible world known as the plateau!!!! Okay, it's the little things in life. I am hoping this month I will continue to lose just as quickly

I did eat perfectly yesterday as well as today. Right now, I'm chowing on steamed broccoli with a splash of low sodium soy sauce. YUM.

I only exercised for about 20 min, but today I plan on trying the wii biggest loser my guy bought me. (after a round of, "seriously, you really want that? Don't you want to blow S*&! up?) He shouldn't be surprised....Wii Just Dance 2 i my fav in the world.

I hope everyone is enjoying the weather It's off to the park with the kids.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #25  
Progress not perfection

Sheramama... Yay, you kicked that plateau! Work it girl

How is everyone? Friday's coming so quick since Monday was a holiday. Tomorrow is already weigh in!
Old 07-07-2011, 03:28 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

I am NOT looking forward to weighing in, I am still retaining a lot of water from the weekend, and from the sodium in the little bit of Chinese food I ate last night. Oh well, I'll have a nice new week to start working on some serious weight loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillnicole03 View Post
Mayness... Great! Are you on a certain eating plan?
I wasn't, but today I finally read Lyle McDonald's "Rapid Fat Loss" (I acquired it a long time ago but I'm lazy) and I'm going to try the plan he describes starting Saturday. Isn't that a horrible name? It sounds like the ultimate gimmicky fad diet, lol. It's basically a PSMF (protein-sparing modified fast), with "free meals" and "refeed days" and "diet breaks" (and particular supplements). Eating that low-fat is gonna be a challenge but it seems to get people good results.

Last edited by mayness; 07-07-2011 at 03:31 PM.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #27  

Live Laugh Love: Weight Watchers is good program.

Goingfor120: I want to see inches disappear off of my waistline.

Jillnicole: How did your week go?

Sheramama: Congrats for getting off the plateau!

mayness: I over did it with the salt. I was craving salty foods and I over did it with chips and salty peanuts.

I did not stay on track this week. But, I hope I can stay on track and lose weight. I am hoping that I do better next week.
littlebumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #28  
Struggling Member

S/C/G: 325/...../220

Height: 5' 11"

July 1 initial: 273
July 8: 273 (0)

Well I have no excuse; it has been a strange week. Up and down all week even though I exercised every day. Too much sodium.
darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:05 PM   #29  
Progress not perfection

Mayness... Ughh me too, I made a veggie stir fry today and the teriyaki sauce came out super fast so I had to much salt today.. grr... hopefully it's ok anyways The McDougall diet that is a natural/clean foods diet concentrating on low fat too.

BumbleBee... My week has been ok, fast because of the holiday, still eating on plan but been feeling lazy this week, not wanting to cook- gotta push through it

Darius... I had to much salt this week too, good job with sticking to exercise!
Old 07-07-2011, 10:35 PM   #30  
Being Me-Inside and Out

Mayness: it's okay...I am too. Let us know how that diet goes!

LittleBumbleBee: you WILL do better next week. We all have those weeks!

Darius: That just means next week you will lose twice as much.

JillNichole: I know you are going to pull some good numbers tomorrow!

As for me, I ate well, didn't exercise. I was hot and miserable all day. I bought food to bring (or hide in my bag) for Hershey this weekend so I dont eat all crap. I will weigh myself tomorrow, but if I don't have a chance to jump on the computer before work-we're heading out as soon as i get out-then I will mon Though TOM decided to pay me a visit today, WTH couldn't wait til AFTER my mini vacation? augh.

Good luck tomorrow everyone!