Autumn Beauties June Check-In (Everyone is Welcome to Join!!)

You're on Page 3 of 15
Go to
  • Welcome Michele! Good luck with your goals this month. =)

Hey Monique. Sorry to hear about your mom. My MIL has MS so I know it can be hard. I hope things get better and you have a great month.

I had a good day. I spent the whole morning cleaning and then I went for a walk with my family this evening. I need to work on getting my exercise going stronger again.

Hope everyone had a good day!

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daily Report:
    6/1 ~ Kickboxing, 30 minute workout. Ate on plan. 130oz water.
    6/2 ~ 20 minute walk. Ate on plan. 156oz water.
  • Thanks so much to everyone for the warm welcome!

I'm still getting myself together foodwise. My stomach is usually upset in the mornings (its always been this way), so I've gotten out of the habit of eating in the morning. I've been making myself a breakfast shake, which has been going really well. I'm still working on the food log. I have one made up from my last attempt to lose weight, but it had problems. I think I'll work on fixing it up tomorrow and trying to use the new version.

I used the spinner bike for 20 minutes on Tuesday and Wednesday, and am planning on getting back on this evening after I post. I spent an hour today playing with the kids in the pool, about three hours cleaning up a back area of the library at school (I'm the school librarian) on Wednesday and about five hours cleaning and moving furniture at home on Tuesday.
  • I'm late joining, but I hope that's okay!

1. Get down to 162
    2. Average 30 minutes of exercise a day each week
    3. I'll visit this thread every day, but will commit to posting 5 times a week
    4. Stay on plan with my eating, especially while out of town next week

So far, I'm down to 172.2 and have done c25k, 30 DS, and kickboxing thus far in June.
  • Good evening ladies,

Monique - I'm sorry to hear about your mom and what you're having to deal with. I hope things bet better soon. So nice for you to check in with us too. We do miss your posts.

Welcome Ferumbras and littlebumblebee. It's nice to have you join the group. I look forward to hearing about your successes.

I hope everyone else enjoys the rest of the evening.
  • My Goals for June are:

1. Keep eating less, and with better quality..
    2. Drink 8 glasss of water a day
    3. NO bread/Carbs after 8 pm..
    4. Work out in some form 1 time a day..

This past week i lost 4 pounds!! just with these changes. I know won be like this every week!! but its a start!! Happy JUne Everyone!
  • Happy Friday everyone

Friday - Great job!!! You're off to a great start. Keep up the great work.

I'm so happy to be in a groove now. I just need to do everything possible to stay here. That means sticking to my plans for the month.

I was down 1 pound this week. I was hoping for more but I'm happy that at least the scale is going down.

I did a Hip Hop Abs workout before work and I may try and do something else after work.

Have a great OP day ladies.
  • 'Morning everyone! Welcome to the newbies! Your goals look great!

Friday ~ Kick butt on the poundage drop!

GettinFit ~ You are workin' it, girl! Keep up the good work!

My WI was this morning and I'm up 1.2 pounds from last week, but that's ok with me. I usually lose 1 pound a week and over the past two weeks I lost 4 pounds, so I think my body is just rebalancing itself. Onward and downward!
  • Emme - How's the planting coming? Are you close to being done? I'm sure that pound will be gone soon. You have done an awesome job!

My journal

25 Pts
    29 Bonus Pts left

B: canteloupe (1pt) milk (2pts) coffee (1pt)
    L: Lean Gourmet (4pts) salad w/feta & bacon bits & FF Raspberry vinaigrette dressing (4pts) 2 Chocs (2pts)
    D: TBD
    S: Special K protein snack bar (2pts)
    Exercise: Hip Hop Abs
  • I think I need to become more creative in my food choices, because GettinFit's food plans have made me HUNGRY frot the past 2 days!

Y'all, I do NOT want to exercise today. Buuut I need to. Boo.

No change at weigh-in this morning from yesterday, but I don't expect massive changes every day, so I'm just going to stay OP today and see what happens within the week
  • Quote: Emme - How's the planting coming? Are you close to being done?
    We're getting there! We still have 5 trees to plant, but they are not "little trees." The rootballs are 2 1/2 feet wide by 2 1/2 feet deep, so they are monstrous and three guys had trouble getting them into our backyard. So, we have to dig holes for those this weekend. It will be interesting! I will be sure to post photos when it's all done.
  • Good news from the scale this morning: my body fat % is down while my muscle % is up!

And I'm with you, bama girl, I do not want to exercise today. In fact, I don't want to do much of anything. I've been feeling incredibly lazy and all I want to do is sit on the couch (not eat!) and watch Law and Order (as opposed to writing about law and order (concepts, not the show) as I should be doing).
  • My goals for June:

1. Check in here daily
    2. State my daily affirmations
    3. Count my PointsPlus values (PPV), daily
    4. Attend WeightWatchers meetings, weekly.
    5. Continue with Insanity challenge 6x a week.
    6. Make it into the 210's!
    7. 5 fruits/veggie servings a day, minimum

I have been sick the past couple of days - particularly yesterday and today - so I've decided to give myself a break from the workouts (which are rough physically~) and focus on my intake. Yesterday was not OP day - I tend to eat a lot less when I get sick, which is just as bad as eating too much! Today I'm focusing on at least making it to my daily PPV and keeping hydrated.

Welcome to the new Autumn Beauties! The ladies in this group are soooo motivating - you are in a really great place!!
  • Bama girl - I'm sorry to make you hungry I post my food because it helps me to stay on track knowing that I have to put it here in black & white. I hear 'ya on the exercise. Friday is the hardest day for me to workout. For the last few Friday's I've been getting up earlier to do it before I head out for work. Otherwise, it might not get done.

Tricia - I hope you feel better soon.

Ferumbras - Great job on your good results this week. I am so proud of all of us!!

A NSV for me- I'm going to have to retire the pants I have on today When I got up to 235, I had to go out and buy some size 18s and now they are all way too big. Now I can't wait to get rid of the 16s.
  • Congrats, GettinFit, that's always a great feeling!
  • Today I did 28min of lower body work and 33min of boxing. Halfway though the boxing workout my shoulders started cramping and screaming at me. I had to stop and stretch them out but they still feel a bit upset. Maybe boxing was a bit much after yesterdays upper body workout.

I'm trying to grow my hair out of its pixie cut. Its at the stage where I'm barely able to pull it back in clips and its driving me nuts, but I got a compliment on my 'cute new hairstyle' today which made me feel a lot better about it.

Gettin, good job on the pants.