Midsummer Madness Challenge (End of July)

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • Hi everybody,

I thought I start a new challenge to make sure I (i.e. we) keep losing weight. Anybody interested?

Timeline: end of July (31st or your closest weigh in date)
    Goal: anything you think you can reach
    Progress: post as often as you want but I recommend at least once a week at your weigh in.

Good luck chickies!
  • My challenge details are:

Timeline: July 31
    Start weight: 198 lbs
    Goal weight: 183 lbs
  • Josey I'll join you in this challenge.

My goal is to:
    1. Stay committed
    2. Continue working out (Walking & The Firm)
    3. Continue to lose weight and inches each week
    4. Continue to post daily
    4. Stay on track each weekend.
  • I'm in! July 31st is my goal deadline. I don't think I am going to hit it by July 31st, but never say never (insert Justin Bieber song).

Start weight: 179 on 5/16
    Goal weight: 165
  • I want to but...
    I would like to join the challenge-but I only weigh myself about once a month. Would that be ok? Then I would weigh again probably July 1 and then July 31?
  • I am in! Thanks, Josey!

Start weight: 194 lbs
    Goal weight: 180 lbs
  • Quote: I would like to join the challenge-but I only weigh myself about once a month. Would that be ok? Then I would weigh again probably July 1 and then July 31?
    Absolutely!! Glad you are joining us!
  • Yeahhh...my first challenge!
    I am excited to be doing this. I know it will keep me motivated!

Timeline: July 31 (11 weeks)
    Start Weight: 136.6 pounds
    Goal Weight: 130 pounds

I will weigh in on July 1st and July 31st! I hope I do it-I'm so excited!!
  • I hope everyone is off to a great start I've had 2 really good days and am looking forward to a great one today.

Let's all stay 100% OP today.
  • 192.4 this am! Whoo-hoooooooooo. 15% gone since January!
  • My weekend calorie splurge weight is gone, so I am very thankful for that. How is everyone else doing?
  • This is great guys! Thanks for joining. I am sure we can all benefit from the challenge. I at least find them super motivating! Good luck to everybody!

Emme, wow 97 lbs lost? NICE!! I will keep my fingers crossed that you reach your goal by end of this challenge. Then we celebrate with you ... virtually :-)
  • Good morning everyone,

Glad that we're all doing so good!

Josey - you've done a great job losing 39 pounds yourself! I can't wait 'til I get back to onederland.

Emme - I'm glad your weekend splurge weight is gone You're on your way to that 100 pound mark now.

My day is going good. I hope to get in a nice long walk today. I've been doing the FIRM workouts but my body is a bit sore so I think it will be walking for me today.

Have a great day everyone.
  • Just wanted to check in and weigh in I was 133.8 yesterday morning!!! Super excited! Maybe I'll see 125 by July 31st. Who knows?
  • Mind if I join? I think I need a challenge to keep up my motivation. I'm at 287 right now so I'm challenging myself to make it to 270 by July 31. I keep telling myself that I'm only going to weigh myself weekly, but I can't stop myself from doing it daily :-P