Old 05-01-2011, 02:51 PM   #16  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

k0nfyo0zed - You're off to a great start and congrats on losing a pound. I agree let's celebrate every pound we lose.

My journal for today:

B: cantelope, skim milk, coffee
S: granola bar, orange, almonds
L: Salmon, roasted asparagas & green beans, 2/3 C whole grain pasta, 1/2 serv 3 Musketeers Minis.
D: Baked chicken, green beans 1/2 C frozen yogurt
Exercise:

Last edited by GettinFit; 05-01-2011 at 06:36 PM.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #17  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Kim ~ I'm glad your gain wasn't as bad as you thought it was! You were on vacation -- I don't think I could ever stay OP on any kind of vacation! I'm sure the 2.2 pounds will be gone before you know it.

k0nfyo0zed ~ WTG on the pound loss! Don't worry, I am a nerd, too, when it comes to tracking things. I just need to be able to see trends and things like that!

GettinFit ~ Props to you for being able to stay in control of your eating and wine! I know you'll do great and your menu for today looks delish! I loooove 3 Musketeers bars...they are actually my favorite candy bar. Isn't it nice to still be able to fit in things we enjoy without freaking out?!

Had a good morning today. Went out to breakfast with hubby's aunt and uncle and I did the best I could (one pancake, sugar-free syrup, eggbeater egg, one turkey sausage patty). I could have eaten about 3x that amount, but I have to tell myself that this menu will still be here after I've lost weight, so I can always come back at a later time and get something that has more calories in it. When we go places, or when I see a food that I haven't had in a long time, I automatically think that I need to get it and eat it because I'll never have it again...which makes absolutely no sense. Now, I'm conditioning my thoughts to "there will be another opportunity to eat those sour gummy worms (my weakness) and they aren't going to disappear from store shelves"...

Last edited by Emme; 05-01-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 215/204.6/140

Height: 5'2"

GettinFit- yay for staying OP this weekend! I did pretty good this weekend too...i admit i did eat 3 little nestle crunch eggs that were left laying around from easter, but that was my only cheat. Much better than the usual weekend snacking. We should do the weekend challenge every weekend. I think it helped me because i didn't want to show up here saying i ate all kinds of junk, like my usual weekends.
pattypaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #19  
Stay Focused & Committed

YAY Patty! I wouldn't consider the Nestle eggs a cheat as long as you worked them into your calories for the day. The Chex mix wasn't on my plan for last night but I just counted it as a snack.

I think we should keep it going too because it really did help me to avoid binging on junk food this weekend.

I hope we all ave an awesome week
Old 05-01-2011, 07:42 PM   #20  
I am in control.

I agree on seeing if people are up for this challenge during the weekends. Those are my sore spots and I feel really good about myself that I was able to stay OP this weekend. It's been a long time since I've really done it! I agree with GettinFit, Patty...I don't see those 3 little eggs as a cheat. It's when you have 3 little eggs five times a day that it ends up being bad!

Last edited by Emme; 05-01-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #21  
~Kim~

Evening Ladies. I hope the first day of May was great for everyone. =) I'm back on track with my eating and fluid intake. Tomorrow I'll be getting back into my workouts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daily Goals:
1200-1600 calories
50-75 net carbs
100+oz water
Exercise. Rest day on Sundays.

1st~ No exercise, rest day. 1292 calories. 56 net carbs. 104oz water.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #22  
There's no fear...

S/C/G: 235/Tracker/140

Height: 5'3"

Arrow My May Challenge

1. Track my food intake/count my PointsPlus values every day (I'm a Weight Watchers member)
2. Work out 6x a week (I'm doing the Insanity challenge this month - I believe that its a 6 day/week commitment)
3. My goal is to check in with you all everyday. This is a VERY motivating thread! This newbie is grateful for the inspiration!
Tricia Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #23  
Stay Focused & Committed

Tricia Your goals are great ones and I look forward to reading about your successes. This thread has been very motivating for me too. Without these ladies, I know I wouldn't have done so well this weekend.

Kim - Great job on staying on track. You are on your way now.

Tomorrow I start a FIRM Express 30 day rotation. I took my measurements today and I can't wait to see where I'll be at the end of the month.

Have a great evening everyone.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #24  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Good evening, Beauties. Welcome to all the new ladies. I wish you all the very best!

I've been doing a lot of thinking today and I've decided I will try something new and participate in the threads with those doing IF like myself . I'd like to get into the groove of it and learn from those with years of experience.

So, I hope you ladies understand . Sometimes, even just switching things up helps you stay on track.

I want to thank you all so much for participating in the threads that I started . It's already been 7 months for the select few who have been there since we first started in at the end of October, remember? Amazing!

I hope to see you ladies continue with the Autumn Beauties and if you ever need any help with anything....even an idea for a challenge, I'm always here and happy to help. It is because of the wonderful support from you ladies and great fun I had checking in with you every chance I could that I have come THIS far with my weight loss. Never before have I been this sucessful and KEPT on moving forward with it . Thank you all! I will always be sure to come check in every once in a while and see how you're doing .

For now...I think I may go start a new IF thread in the "diet" section. They're in need of a fresh thread where IF people can go support each other and cheer each other on. The only thread that exists now is, "Anyone else doing IF?" LOL...so yeah...I'm gonna change that. LOL.

You all rock! Thanks again and to the newbies: you've lucked out big time with these supportive Beauties .

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:33 PM   #25  

S/C/G: SW-213/GW-170/CW-194

Height: 5ft 7

GettinFit, I toyed with the idea of doing the firm express or turbofire rotation. It would be interesting if we both did it or I could do turbofire and read all about your experience as food for thought for when I do the firm. Haven't decided yet, but I really love Chaleane's energy and that is what is pushing me to turbofire. Oh well....decisions...decisions.

My goals for this month:
Get out of the 200's
Exercise at least 4 days for at least 30 minutes
Take daily walks at work
Keep processed foods to a minimum, if any
phillygirl2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:24 AM   #26  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Beautiful People, Happy Monday!

Phillygirl - I'm excited to be startiing my rotation today. I also have TurboFire and I like Chalean as well. I may do that one next month. I chose the Firm to do first because the workouts are shorter and not as many days because I also want to include walking into my workouts this month.

Let me know which one you do and be sure to let me know your results. Did you take your measurements? I'm very excited to see where I end up and the end of the month.

Monique - Please please don't leave us. We enjoy reading your daily posts. Even if you don't get to do personals stop in and let us know how you're doing each day.

How's everyone else doing today? I hope we all have a great OP day
Old 05-02-2011, 09:34 AM   #27  
I am in control.

Monique!! Don't dump us, girl!! I belong to at least 5 threads and check into them often. Just because you are in one thread doesn't mean that you can't participate in any others!!

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

Last edited by Emme; 05-02-2011 at 09:35 AM.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #28  
Stay Focused & Committed

Today's Journal:
B: Greek yogurt, pear, skim milk, coffee
L: Roasted chicken & potatoes, green beans, 3 3 Musketeer minis
S: almonds, coffee w/creamer, granola bar
D: Shrimp, whole grain pasta w/light alfredo sauce, yellow & green squash, dark choc
Exercise: Firm Express Sculpt

Last edited by GettinFit; 05-02-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:47 AM   #29  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Well, okay. Haha. You girls changed my mind. Emme, you make a good point about it being okay to be apart of multiple threads, etc. I guess part of me felt that I shouldn't because I'm the one who started the Autumn Beauties and therefore I need to be dedicated to only our group. Anyway, I'm at work so later on, I will be back to post my goals for the month.

Have a wonderful day, ladies.

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:20 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 323/311/160

Good luck with the month of May ladies!

I couldn't check in yesterday... windstorm took the power out, so no internet... But I did eat healthy and protein-ize and get a 40 minute walk in. It was Sunday, so no Shakira (as hubby was home with me all day), and no housework (since it was "celebrate the 400th anniversary of the KJV bible" at church, which meant having a potluck afterward, and sitting around talking for hours).

Today is my birthday, and although I wasn't going to make a cake... the oven doesn't work... the neighbor found out and brought one over. Hubby and I had little pieces with breakfast... little. But it was good, and she used applesauce and a little cool-whip for the frosting, so not too bad! Hubby is bringing home ice cream later he said, but thankfully he is the big ice cream fan and I am not. I've been doing work all morning on my butt, but I need to go out and take some additional photographs later so I know there will be lots of walking. Now DH is out, so time to get on with some music, get some housework done.
Everlasting is offline   Reply With Quote