Height: 5'10

Looking GREAT! kendra!
Old 04-27-2011, 04:39 PM   #182  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
Was just working out to Dancing w/Stars tape from last night and Constantine Margoulis sang Whitesnake's song "Walk Alone." Powerful lyrics for those of us facing this daily weight loss grind on our own! Just thought I'd share the refrain:

Here I go again on my own
Going down the only road I've ever known
Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone
And I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time

And then I did flabby arm bench dips, apparently went to low and popped my sternum! OWWWWWW frackin' OWWWWWWWW!

Kendrab--I feel the same way about before pics, but when I reach goal, I'm gonna post before and after with my face blotted out.

Peanutt--Good luck to all my Canadian friends in the playoffs! Also, you don't need to try and keep up with MadamB & Sarge. They're Warrior Dash psychotics!

MadamGoo -- Melting Butt-er like no other. 6's?!?! Are you kidding me? I was happy to do the lay on the bed jiggly dance to get a pair of 10's buttoned and zipped a few days ago. You go girl!

Penguin-- Penguins can swim right? But seriously, not fun! Cleaning muck out of basements really s**** big time! If I could send the sun out to you I would but Chicago is in something like day 7 of crud weather.

KEEP WORKING!

WAT !!!? Face blotted out ? Why i outta post some chicken picture.

Kendra : Way to woman up and post some pictures, looking really good, keep it up.

: Looks back at JayTee :

MadamB: Great feeling getting into clothing you don't think will fit. I tried on a shirt i haven't worn for probably 15 years the other day and it fits with room to spare. It was weird though, i wore it down town to the bank and i ran into someone that i hadn't seen for probably just as long.

In from work, so it's time to rock and roll, heading out to do a 10K walk, then hopefully can get in 20K worth of bike before the end of the day as well.

See you girls on the other side.

Even though my team won i'll post another picture with my old shirt i now cherish. No i won't smile ( JayTees fault ), plus i'm growing some man hair to look even meaner yet. There is no way you could look worse than i did ( to anyone) , feel free to post, keeps us all honest. Behold " Jabba the hut" - ugh !!! Now there is something to never forget or allow to re-happen.

Last edited by Resolute; 04-27-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #183  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Today I did 20min boxing/cardio followed by 20min abwork; since I did abs yesterday I skipped some exercises. then an additional 40min of steady state cardio

The sun is finally out but my backyard is a swamp. Since I still have to go outside with April in a sling/leash arrangement due to her surgery, I'm happy its stopped raining but I swear she drags me though every puddle.

Kendra, Pretty smile. Thanks for posting the pics.

Reso, good to see you too!
Old 04-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #184  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Awww Reso, you just make me laugh. The beard is a nice touch, btw!
If Sarge posted a picture now, there'd be no mystique. Better those voices inside everyone's head here conger up their own idea of what Sarge looks like for now. Soon tho, only 9 lbs from 55 by 55 goal!
Old 04-27-2011, 05:16 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 215/144/125

Height: 5'5"

Thanks everyone! Those jeans in the first pic are a 17, and the ones in the new pic, that I wore today are an 11 (I thought they were 9's alll day and was sad when I realized they aren't lol) and they're the same brand. The before pics were taken at 183 pounds...

OMG reso!!! You look awesome!!!!! Way to go!

Since I started the trend today- we need some others posting progress pics!!!

I stayed on track all day! 5 mile bike ride, 30 day shred, and an hour of dance central! Now I shall spend the rest of my evening stressing with math homework. Boo!
Old 04-27-2011, 05:26 PM   #186  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

I will post some progress pics soon - I promise!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #187  
Living the Life

Hey Platoon!
I missed my morning post. It always puts me in the right frame of mind. (Butt-er kickin' time)
That...and I just like being first. HAHA.

But it's been stormin' here again. The electricity went out in the wee morning again and stayed out until after I left for work. I can't get on at work either. Then tornado warnings/sightings again. Our weather has been quite fun here in the South lately.

But anyhoo--time to play catch up.
For my own exercise I did a 2 mile run. It's conservation time here in my world...saving it all up for Saturday. Wheeee.

Sarge-Ha, love your 'picture' you mysterious, demanding Sarge you! I totally need to save that and use it for when I open my big mouth though. Perfect.

Penguin-I hear you about the weather. It's crazy out there lately.

MadamB-You running fool! Way to work it. And love the NSV. It's always a great feeling to be able to slip into something you think you can't.

Dreamer-Oh you sly one, you just want all the holidays! LOL. Way to stay on plan for the day!

Kend--Ohhh, looking good! You are making awesome progress.

I so carry my weight in my thighs. Drives me crazy when I go to look for pants. The waist will fit but trying to stuff my thighs through those legs. Arrrrggg.

Reso-Looking good and gruff! Is that your 'What you lookin' at, punk' face?! Because we are looking at one fat burning machine!

Okay, I feel caught up and motivated! I need my daily dose of the Platoon to keep me going!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #188  

Cheshire- I know alll about the thigh/pants problem. It stinks and no matter what, I always have to wear a belt with jeans because of it. I've actually found a new found love of SKIRTS and SUNDRESSES recently- I don't have that problem with them!

Friday one of my close friends and I are going shopping, out to lunch, and for a SEVEN mile walk. Her and I started our weight loss voyage on the same day and she is doing amazing and helped me back on the wagon recently. We havent seen each other since so itll be awesome to see the changes in each other! We're going to a not so great place for lunch, though- five guys. Back when we first started we said "after we both lose 10 pounds we'll go out to eat at 5 guys for a victory meal! We both decided at 10 pounds lost that it wasn't worth it. My goal- only eat half a burger and limit the fries I eat (my biggest weakness). This will be the true test of my willpower lol
Old 04-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #189  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Looks like I'm going to have to repeat a week on C25k...just can't get the 8 minute run finished, so the 20 minute is probably a no-go for this week. I pushed hard, but I started to not feel "okay" and slowed it back down to a brisk walk at about 6:30 into the 8 minutes.

How irritating!
Old 04-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #190  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Thank god the universe is in balance again. When Chesh goes missing, we all get worried. Good luck to all you in the bad weather belts this week!

Kendrab--Seriously?!?! If you and your friend BOTH lost weight I'm sure you can find a better way to celebrate than to eat than 5 Guys burger and fries. Why on earth would you want to eat that stuff willingly when you know how much it takes to work off that kind of "treat?" Go for a massage, manicure, or treat yourself to a new sundress or something.

Pokey--Keep working/running. If C25K isn't perfect for you, who cares. When I started "training" for that 10K I was ran from fire hydrant to fire hydrant. Do what you can do and know that you'll cross that finish line!

Have a stellar evening all!
Old 04-27-2011, 09:53 PM   #191  

Sarge- we're already treating ourselves by shopping I think a little cheat meal is allowed once in a while and we're going to walk after (or maybe before) to make up for it. That counts, right? Massages and manicures are not my thing lol. At least I'm making a goal to not eat the whole burger or a whole large fry! My old cheat days consisted of "eat as much crap as possible because it'll be a while till you eat it again"!

Day 3 of c25k tomorrow- DURING THE DAY!!!!! I'll probably die from the heat. Good ol Florida
Old 04-27-2011, 10:54 PM   #192  
Writer. Often pantsless.

I'm definitely going to keep working at it. I've come too far to quit now I'm using my frustration to get in another workout right now - Sarge/Rocky style

Kendra - good for you running during the day!!!! No worries about people seeing you - I've now wiped out twice in front of people since I started C25k!
Old 04-27-2011, 11:10 PM   #193  

S/C/G: 220/220/145

Height: "5'7.5

I lost this thread in the rush of finals week! I was down .5 pounds this week, but I am expecting to be down a bit more when the hormones even out. Another pound this week....
Old 04-27-2011, 11:13 PM   #194  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeycactus View Post
I'm definitely going to keep working at it. I've come too far to quit now I'm using my frustration to get in another workout right now - Sarge/Rocky style

Kendra - good for you running during the day!!!! No worries about people seeing you - I've now wiped out twice in front of people since I started C25k!
Oh no!!! That will probably be me! I hope you haven't gotten any injuries from wiping out.

I think I'm more worried about being the fat chick running. The first day I rode my bike, some guys yelled "fat a--" out the window. I came home and just criiiiied. Here I was trying to change things and still got put down. I'm just worried something similar will happen I guess. At night, it's less likely to happen (in my own head).

Oh well. If it does, I'll use it as fuel to just keep going.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:24 PM   #195  
Writer. Often pantsless.

That happened to me a few weeks ago - I went running around ASU's campus with my skinny cousin and some stupid frat boys yelled something about a "hottie and a fattie." what're you going to do? People that make fun of others usually have something they don't like about themselves...don't let it get to you

MadamB - were you the jellybean addict?! Dr Oz is on at the gym and some lady just admitted to cheating on her diet with jellybeans!!! I couldn't help but think of the pooing jellybeans episodes around here
Closed Thread