Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 07:56 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 215/144/125

Height: 5'5"

morning everyone! I never got off my lazy butt last night so today I WILL stick to plan with exercise! I'm in a great mood! I took some progress pics today and am in shock. I keep seeing myself so much heavier, but today- these pics I took and compared to prior ones just made me realize that I'm freakin doing it!! It feels great that for once I can REALLY see my progress

I hope everyone stays on plan today with me!!! Today will be day 3 of shred, bike ride, AND dance central. My plan is to do all exercise before even looking at homework so I don't get discouraged lol
Old 04-27-2011, 08:17 AM   #167  
Maintaining Mommy

S/C/G: 280/128/<135

Height: 5' 4.5"

Morning, all!

Sarge: ooo, sorry. We'd better all watch out today!

Resolute: One day we will see a smile, right?? Thanks for the support - I know I have been on track and so know I'm losing even though I don't see it on the scale... but I'll be happy when I see the drop.

Kendra: Good luck with the workout and the studying today! When I was studying for my exam a few weeks back, exercise felt like a nice, and much needed, break from the studying. It definitely helps with stress! And congrats on the photos - I imagine it's very exciting to be able to see the loss so clearly!

Scale was at least back down to 231.0 this morning, so that's something. Too bad I saw that number last Friday and Saturday, and have just been artificially up since Sunday, lol. I suppose it will just make it feel that much more satisfying when I finally get below 230. Today will be on plan, of course, and I am REALLY looking forward to having my grande skinny caramel macchiato and Fiber One bar again this morning - I have missed them the last week! Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:32 AM   #168  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Chicakee--Nah, Sarge is cool with loss. Plus, I still have the Bulls this season. I hope your friend joins us. We're "mostly" harmless. And you're right...it may be time for another viewing of Full Metal Jacket!

Kendrab--Feel free to share those progress photos.

Sizzlin--Sarge is the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz...we're gonna look at Kendrab's photos instead...lol!

Ok, all...it sounds like everyone had a good day yesterday. Let's keep it up, think of you're skinny selves strutting around this summer in all those revealing clothes! WORK HARD!

Old 04-27-2011, 09:12 AM   #169  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

We had a little excitement last night. Its been raining steadily for a few days and off and on for a few weeks, due to all the rain our house almost flooded last night. Hubby was running around outside, opening gates and grabbing floating stuff. The Bad news is....its still storming.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #170  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

GOOD MORNING ALL YOU HUMPERS!!!
IT'S TIME TO HUMP YOUR BUTT=ER

SO GET YOUR A@@ UP AND MOVE IT PRIVATES !!!

OK, just a quick check in, C25K done for today, I swear it's gonna kill me, but I always feel so good after I'm done. NO SNOW OR RAIN while I was running, soooooooo VERY HAPPY about that, but temps were in the 30's, (I think 36) So I was layered, gloves and a quick wick shirt under it all so I didn't get cold on the walking parts . . .

Phillygirl, hope you got your BUTT-er up and MELTED SOME OF IT!!!! IF NOT YOU BETTER GET A MOVIN' AS THE HELICOPTER IS WARMED UP AND SARGE IS LOOKING FOR SOME BUTT-ER TO BUST . . . LOLOLOL

Chickadee: I do believe I'm changing my C25K, at least the direction I run, would love to see the guy with the back pack AGAIN OK, maybe I'll be the stalker for a bit . . .

Reso: Hmmmmmmmm, congrats . . . I guess . . . I like the blackhawks . . . OK I love HOCKEY . . .

Cheshire: Yea, where are you???? did you go stealth???

Peanut: WOW, 5K . . . you should be SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD . . . Week 5 we run for 20 min . . . . . . OK, I just need to concentrate on the week I'm in . . . Are you still doin' crunches whenever I run????

Kendra: Yea, you better move it . . . SARGE IS A CRABBY PATTY . . . SO WATCH OUT!!!! . . . How's your hand ???

Sizzlin . . . we'd all like to see Sarge but I'm afraid that pic of him eatin' crow is probably all we'll ever get . . . . . .

Dreamer . . . today is a NEW day and time to get the eating under control . . .

Penguin: OH NO . . . TRY TO KEEP AFLOAT!!! . . . NOT GOOD!!!

OK, personal, NSV (especially since it's locked in the trunk of my car) <sigh> . . . I went to Walmart yesterday and was looking at the clearance rack (I don't want to spend lots of money on "in-between clothes" and I only have 1 pair of pants that actually fit, & 2 pair that are too big, but I can wear them if I cinch them up tight with a belt. Anyway, there were a couple pair of pants . . . no size 8's, but a pair of 6's, so I said, what the he**, what's the worse that could happen . . . THEY FIT, WHAT?????? (it's was only about a month ago that I got into 8's) I really think they've changed the size of clothes because when I was a firefighter I weighed 130-135 and wore 6's & 8's . . . and that was when I was 30 pounds lighter . . .

OK, BACK AT IT TO BUST SOME MORE BUTT-ER . . . AFTERALL, ITS

HUMP DAY

HOW ARE YOU GONNA BUST YOUR HUMP??
Old 04-27-2011, 10:24 AM   #171  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

Chickadee - Congrats for staying on track through a holiday season. It definitely is an accomplishment! It feels so good to be able to mark these holidays with family, while still staying on track with your personal goals. You mentioned being sluggish during your workout and super tired. Do you track intake other than calories? I find that when I am working out more I need more protein in my day. You will hit that 50 lbs lost very soon!

Sarge - I'm sorry your Hawks lost, but I am pretty pleased the Canucks managed to pull through. Gotta cheer for the Canadian teams! Thanks for adding a pledge for me. I'm on board with that!

Kendra - Congrats on seeing your progress! It's such a motivation to see how far you've come. Share a glimpse of your progress with us?

Madam - Don't even think of what's ahead! Trust the program and know that you'll be able to do all the workouts in time that seem impossible now!! I'm not doing as many crunches, but I have worked them into some regular workouts. Someday I'll be able to keep up with you and Sarge! And GREAT NSV!!! You rock!
Old 04-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #172  

I'm leaving in a few to go get my son from school but I will *think* about posting the pics when I get back. Oddly enough, I'm still really embarrassed by my before pics. I know I don't look like that anymore, but I did, ya know?

This morning I went for a 5 mile bike ride with my mom! It's hot as heck here in FL and the wind was in our faces the whole time- made it that much more effective! We were both dripping with sweat by the time we got back to her house! I left her house and came home and did day 3 of 30 day shred! It's starting to get a little easier!!! yay!

To the poster asking about my hand (sorry I'm on my ipod)- it's feeling a lot better. Still hurts if pressure is applied to it or I move it wrong, but better!

Time to get my little man from school, do some homework and maybe add some dance central into the mix today! I'm in a crazy exercise mood
Old 04-27-2011, 01:11 PM   #173  
SARGE

Was just working out to Dancing w/Stars tape from last night and Constantine Margoulis sang Whitesnake's song "Walk Alone." Powerful lyrics for those of us facing this daily weight loss grind on our own! Just thought I'd share the refrain:

Here I go again on my own
Going down the only road I've ever known
Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone
And I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time

And then I did flabby arm bench dips, apparently went to low and popped my sternum! OWWWWWW frackin' OWWWWWWWW!

Kendrab--I feel the same way about before pics, but when I reach goal, I'm gonna post before and after with my face blotted out.

Peanutt--Good luck to all my Canadian friends in the playoffs! Also, you don't need to try and keep up with MadamB & Sarge. They're Warrior Dash psychotics!

MadamGoo -- Melting Butt-er like no other. 6's?!?! Are you kidding me? I was happy to do the lay on the bed jiggly dance to get a pair of 10's buttoned and zipped a few days ago. You go girl!

Penguin-- Penguins can swim right? But seriously, not fun! Cleaning muck out of basements really s**** big time! If I could send the sun out to you I would but Chicago is in something like day 7 of crud weather.

KEEP WORKING!

Last edited by JayTee; 04-27-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #174  

Height: 5'6''

Morning!!
Checking in!
Got an 90 mins in at the gym last night. Felt so good. Today is mostly homework day...with gym and if time permitting a river trip with dog and boyfriend. I love the weather right now, before it starts getting too hot. Eating has been well and I plan to make today an on plan day!
Old 04-27-2011, 02:43 PM   #175  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

YAY!!! nice going chikadee. I always fail at passover (not that I try seriously) I am jewish by birth (on my fathers side) and there has always been a religious war between my sides of my family as to whether I should be catholic or jewish. Recently I decided to tell both sides to f*** off and decided I am wiccan I TRY my best to observe holidays from all three religions since I was born jewish, raised catholic and believe spiritually in wicca, they all hold a special place in my heart

Reso, you can do it!

Sarge no way, thats cheating...a real picture oh...and dont hurt yourself again!

Kendra - yay!!! We want to see!!!

Patch - OUCH! good luck with that, hopefully it doesnt flood!

Madamb- My eating has been pretty under control except the chocolate bunny I expected to be high for easter and higher than normal for monday. Yesterday was on plan except for an extra few cals, today will be perfectly on plan Also, they did change sizes...called vanity sizing LOL every time a new line comes out it goes up by a half of an inch. (either that or you are slimmer in the waist from al those crunches )

Lucy- YAY!!!

Today i on plan, got in 16 mins on the exercise bike (hehe snuck in since my sister is gone) plan on doing it again in a few, so far im on plan for today I think ima kick this weeks pledge in the arse!!! See you all after I hit the showers!
Old 04-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #176  

I went to post my pics and got stopped due to my post count! I need 3 more posts sooo...
Old 04-27-2011, 02:51 PM   #177  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSDREAMER2007 View Post
Today i on plan, got in 16 mins on the exercise bike (hehe snuck in since my sister is gone) plan on doing it again in a few, so far im on plan for today I think ima kick this weeks pledge in the arse!!! See you all after I hit the showers!
I wish I could go rob your sisters bike, too!!! I went for a ride earlier and it was sooooo hot! Yay for staying on plan!!!!!!
Old 04-27-2011, 02:54 PM   #178  

Here we go... don't mind my stupid facial expressions. darn timer on my camera- never know when it's going to go off

Before 1

after 1

before 2

after 2

If I could just get rid of more of my thighs and BUTT-ERRRRRRR!!!!!!!

ETA- don't mind our unfinished kitchen floor! It's almost done!!!!! lol

Last edited by Kendrab1223; 04-27-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:57 PM   #179  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

Wow Kendra! You look great! Keep it up!
Old 04-27-2011, 03:33 PM   #180  
SARGE

Kendrab--AWESOME job!!!! Look at that smile on your face in addition to the weight loss! And so funny we've got another "butt-er" convert. MadamB's "melting butt-er" analogy is going global!
Closed Thread