3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Sarge's No Excuses / Boot Camp To Beach Weather #4 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/231648-sarges-no-excuses-boot-camp-beach-weather-4-a.html)

JayTee 04-26-2011 07:08 PM

OH RESO...YOU DIDN'T JUST GO THERE, DID YOU?!?! I WAS GONNA BE GOOD BUT...GAME ON!

Sorry all, but it's Sarge vs. Reso tonight in deciding game 7. Take this, Reso!

http://www.ablazingly.com/posters/ch...hawks-logo.jpg

May the better team win! Actually, we should have a bet. You win, I drag out a bike and ride 5 miles. I win, it's up to you, MadamB crunches or you throw a few jog intervals into your daily walk!

Resolute 04-26-2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayTee (Post 3825080)
OH RESO...YOU DIDN'T JUST GO THERE, DID YOU?!?! I WAS GONNA BE GOOD BUT...GAME ON!

Sorry all, but it's Sarge vs. Reso tonight in deciding game 7. Take this, Reso!

May the better team win! Actually, we should have a bet. You win, I drag out a bike and ride 5 miles. I win, it's up to you, MadamB crunches or you throw a few jog intervals into your daily walk!

LOL, :D I don't like to gamble :p Probably because i always lose. :mad:

I'm just gonna give you the crazy eyes and hope for the best, doesn't matter though, the sun will still rise tomorrow, now if it was Toronto..... :D

peanutt 04-26-2011 07:38 PM

Aw shucks, I was looking forward to a good Sarge/Reso throw down when I heard about game 7 on the radio this afternoon! ;)

JayTee 04-26-2011 08:21 PM

LOL Peanutt, you're just one to stir the pot aren't you?!?!?
I tried, I threw the gauntlet, but it sounds like Reso is a little...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Hl5bQduRAM.../s400/BAWK.JPG

phillygirl2011 04-26-2011 08:51 PM

I have no energy today so I will use this as my rest day.
On another note, I weighed in at the doc's office on april 14 so that is what I posted as my starting weight. That weight was 213 on april 14. I weighed myself at home today on account of this challenge just to know where I am and it came up 209.

So should I just use the 209 as my starting weight?

JayTee 04-26-2011 09:16 PM

Philly -- We're kind of on an honor system here. So many in the platoon are addicted to their scale that they know what their weight was/is each Sunday morning. Sarge just wants to know if you met, exceeded, or failed to meet your your goal each week.

Since we've been so chatty I'm posting the pledge board again so that it's fresh in our mind for HUMP DAY tomorrow.

Pledges week 4/24 - 5/1

Sarge = 2
Pokey = 1
VickieL= 3
DCap = 2
MadamB = .5
Resolute = 4
Peanutt = .5 (Sarge pledged for Peanutt)
Cheshire = 2
Chickadee = 2
Dreamer = 2
Sizzlin = 2
bnhtla = 2
linalin = 1
Deanna = 3
Kneed = 2
Koshi = 2
lucyf= 3
Pintaminto=1

Yoyo = Maintain & and another 1/2" off waist

Newbie Prvts.
Penguin = 1
Kendrab = 2.5 (AND LOST 3.8 SINCE LAST SUNDAY!!!!)
Tschaff = 2 and start C25K program!
Phillygirl = .5 AND 5 DAYS OF EXERCISE GUARANTEED
K3K = 1.5
fatarnp =1.5

TOTAL PLATOON GOAL THIS WEEK: 44 lbs.

Resolute 04-26-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayTee (Post 3825149)
LOL Peanutt, you're just one to stir the pot aren't you?!?!?
I tried, I threw the gauntlet, but it sounds like Reso is a little...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Hl5bQduRAM.../s400/BAWK.JPG

OK, so loser has to post a picture of themselves. :D LOL. :p

Kendrab1223 04-26-2011 09:28 PM

So I never got to my dance central. My stupid math homework took me over two hours to do tonight (and this is only week 1... Ugh). Tomorrow I am doing my 30 day shred, dancing, and am going to try and sneak in a bike ride somewhere to make up for my lack of dancing today but no promises on that! I have more homework to do tomorrow. these next 16 weeks are going to be very hard (which sucks because my original *deadline* of getting to 135 is less than 16 weeks away.

I need a good push right now. I could get off my lazy butt and do something or try and get a good nights sleep. Hmmm...

JayTee 04-26-2011 09:58 PM

Kendrab---GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT!!! Duh!

Reso-- Hmmmm, I don't think Sarge's pic has ever been seen...like a vampire, you know...we shall see. lol

Resolute 04-26-2011 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayTee (Post 3825267)
Kendrab---GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT!!! Duh!

Reso-- Hmmmm, I don't think Sarge's pic has ever been seen...like a vampire, you know...we shall see. lol

LOL, i know, on the other hand i have nothing to lose, you've all seen my ugly mug. :D

Had to many cals tonight by about 400 :mad:, so i made myself do another 10K bike ride (only takes half an hour and burns around 4 or 5 hundred cals :) ), so thats 25K on the bike and 10K walking today plus work. :carrot:

I like the bike, seems easier on my joints and burns cals faster when you push hard.

SMSDREAMER2007 04-27-2011 01:26 AM

Back from school, because of the holiday weekend and I was way over cals sun and mon I wanted ot be at 1200 today but I went over by 130
:\ oh well could have been worse. Had a great time at class yay! Going to bed in half an hr. see you in the morning all!

chickadee32 04-27-2011 01:48 AM

So, who won the game? Resolute, if you lose, I think you need to SMILE in a photo. :p

MadamB: I laughed out loud when I read your note about the backpack guy!

peanutt, Resolute and penguin: I did send her the info about this site, so we'll see what she decides to do with it. :) I agree completely peanutt, and I'm so grateful for this site and the people here.

Sarge: I like the ditty. :) Between that and the theme of this thread, I'm feeling an urge to watch Full Metal Jacket. Not the most uplifting film, but good nonetheless.

Nice job, all, on the exercise today! It sounds like everyone is really on top of their workouts. I've been thinking I need a day of rest, but then I read your posts and think I would feel a bit like a slacker by taking one. :)

So, Passover ended today, yay! I am really pleased with myself for staying on track through the entire holiday. I only missed one day of exercise, and only had one day where my calories were over 1500 (and only slightly at that). It feels like an accomplishment.

Today was fine: calories on plan, and got to the gym this evening. I got through my planned workout, but it was a tough one again... I just felt so sluggish and drained. The scale was still up this morning but down a bunch tonight :?: so we'll see what tomorrow looks like. I am so anxious to hit that 50 lbs lost, lol.

Sorry again today that I'm not more energetic. I am super tired tonight, and heading to bed soon. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. :)

sizzlingina 04-27-2011 02:11 AM

Ruh roh raggy!

We better all be on our best behavior. Me thinks Sarge SiR wont be happy! (I'm honestly stoked to SEE Sarge, myself) ahem....

JayTee 04-27-2011 07:43 AM

Nicely done Reso. Here's Sarge eating low calorie crow this morning...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_x2PHeo7sDK...00/EatCrow.gif

Resolute 04-27-2011 07:43 AM

Morning everyone, just finishing up a coffee, sorry about the game last night JayTee ;)

Chickadee : Pfft... Smile ? Not today.... Muhahahaha. :D

BTW, good job on sticking with it through difficult times, I'm sure you will see further movement when you get back into routine, IMO the stress of change hampers the regularity of losses for whatever reason.

Looking to have a similar day today as yesterday, maybe minus a few cals i didn't really need. :)

Do what you gotta do to burn that energy every chance you get. :)

Cheshire : What the heck ? Where are you girl ? :p