Autumn Beauties April Check-In (Anyone is Welcome!!)
Hey, Autumn Beauties! Welcome to the April thread and as always, ANYONE is welcome to join in at any time. It's so nice to have a group of people who support each other and encourage each other.
Monique usually starts these threads, but the lucky duck is on a cruise!! Um, jealous!!
The April Challenge:
1. Set a simple weight loss goal for the month of April ~ if you don't feel comfortable setting a weight loss goal, feel free to set a different weight-loss/eating goal (i.e. I will stay at or below 1800 calories every day, etc.)
2. Set a goal of how many days you’d like to work-out in April.
3. Set a goal of how many days you’re going to VISIT THIS THREAD and check in with us. This is important and a great way to stay on track.
4. Anything else you’d like to track here for the month, please do!
Bonuses (Should You Choose To Accept Them…)
On the days that you don't exercise:
Pick 2 or 3 songs and just dance around to them. Your heart rate will be up and jumping for 10 minutes and you'll feel great (who doesn't like to burn off some energy/steam through dancing?!), or
Park a little farther away from anywhere you go on that day (work, store, etc), or
Let's have fun this month...April is a great month because spring is just beginning and it's a start of new life for many things...it's also a time for us to be refreshed and renewed spirits as we go through this weight-loss journey!
I'm pretty new to the site and would love some support. Just knowing there are others out there trying to do the same thing I'm trying to do is a comfort.
Anyway, my goals:
1. I would like to lose anywhere between 5 and 10 pounds in April.
2. I would like to get to the gym at least 3 days a week and walk the dog or play volleyball on the days I don't go to the gym.
3. I'd love to have the pleasure of checking in with you ladies every day.
4. I want to start making healthy choices about my eating, and also eat smaller meals throughout the day instead of eating 2 big meals.
I think that's it. I know I can do it and when the going gets rough its awesome to know that I'll have a place to turn to.
NYGiantsGirl ~ Welcome to the thread! You have some great goals, and I'm with you on getting out of the 180s...good luck to you!
Lisa ~ Good luck with your Easter challenge - you did great in March and I know you'll do great in April!
Patty ~ Don't fret about what happened in March - April is a new month and you have some great goals! Weekend eating is hard for me, too. I feel like it's party-eating-time on weekends.
TooManyDimples ~ Um, 14.4 pounds in March?! Holy moly!! That's amazing -- good for you!!
Cori ~ Welcome! You have some awesome goals. And, we are always here to help each other, so come to this board as often as you need!
I am sooo excited that it is April. I love the start of a new month. I finally broke through my 183-184-185 weigh-ins which were starting to drive me nuts. There are certain numbers on the scale that I truly get sick of seeing after a while. I hope you all have an awesome Friday!
I can't believe it's already April. The year is flying by so I need to really get busy this month since my plan was to be at my goal by the end of the year.
Welcome Cori & NYGiantsGirl I look forward to hearing about your successes.
Emme - thanks for starting this month's thread. I hope we all have a rockin April.
My goals are:
My goals for March are:
1. Get back on track with my healthy eating plan and track calories on Livestrong
2. Get back to working out at least 5 times a week
3. Post here daily
4. Limit the sugar & sodium in my diet
7. (Bonus) I accept both bonus challenges this month.
Mini Goals - Lose 10% of my weight: Met goal July 30, 2014
Jiggle Free Abs:
Reach 50 Pound Loss Mark:
Comfortably Fit a Size 12:
A for every 5 pounds lost:
Happy weekend ladies! I woke up and saw 207 on the scale, 2 more lbs down I think i was excited because i've been sitting between 209 and 212 for the last 3 weeks. This has motivated me for the weekend. I'm going to do family walk with leslie sansone with my 4 youngest kids (they love it) while i wait for my coffee to brew. Have a great day!
Ok yall know I love to peak at my weight before WI, Today 213.4 official WI is in 2 days! Im excited. I was disappointed becuase I didnt get a chance to workout or walk Monday or Friday beacuse of work, but then I thought...HMM Im on my feet at work for 5.5 hours walking around DSW, Im sure that counts for something!! And I found Oatmeal at Krogers for 130 calories...30 less that what I have been eating! I found sushi at Krogers as well
pattypaw- CONGRATS on your loss!!!
NYGiants- Your week sounds good but painful! Keep up the good work!
GettinFit- You always give me good ideas...I need to watch sodium as well but thats a tough cooke for me! YOU CAN DO IT!
Emme- Glad you broke out of that hold!
TooMany- WHOOOO HOOO Almost 15 lbs. YOU GO GIRL!!!