Old 04-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #106  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter. I know I did! It was so wonderful to have a 4 day weekend. I got so much done around the house which gives me lots of satisfaction. Plus, I had time to just relax too. I still have more to do as I try to get stuff ready for a garage sale in a couple weeks. There's a mountain of stuff in my bedroom waiting to be pcked up and shipped to my mom's. That's where we have the sale. We do this every year, so it stuns me that I always have SO much to get rid of every year. Where does it all come from?!

Anyway, I was naughty a bit this weekend, but I got the chocolate out of my system and I'm moving on. Hope I can ditch another pound by month's end!

chickadee-Thanks for your kind words. You're such an uplifting person. You feel up to being the new official monthly weight loss thread leader? You're pretty much already doing it and you've been great. I just can't keep up with everything like I used to when I was a homemaker. (I miss it SO much!)
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:48 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 228/196/160

Height: 5' 8.5"

I to enjoyed my Easter Ms. Perception I am back on track and still hoping for the 2-3 lb loss at end of week weigh in. I may be dreaming but I haven't weighed in since the 22 (I think) so I'm still crossing my fingers & workin my behind off
carvedmarmalade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:00 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 237/177/175

Height: 5'7

Go, go carvedmarmalade! The week is early yet.

I'm holding steady. No loss but on track and with a NSV this week of fitting into some lovely dresses in the back of my closet-- so, no complaints I'm hoping for another pound or two by the end of April to bring me to at least 4-5lbs lost. We'll see.
scout83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #109  
Lani Loves Lettuce!

S/C/G: 381/361/351

4 days left of April and I'm still at 9.2lbs loss of my 10lbs goal. I wonder if I will get there? I hope so! However I've been 100% on plan all month so fingers crossed I'll be over the line by the 30th
Focused Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:54 AM   #110  
Maintaining Mommy

S/C/G: 280/128/<135

Height: 5' 4.5"

MsP: I'd be happy to do it, but I feel like I don't bring nearly the energy you do! You are irreplaceable. As long as you'll still join us though (even if you can only check in once in a while!), I'm happy to make the May thread.

Super tired tonight, and so sorry not to chat further. Will be back tomorrow.
chickadee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:42 AM   #111  

Focused Lani -Wow, I bet you'll get there. 100%- totally admirable and something to strive for!

I'm down a pound, at 212 now. Amazing what actually staying OP can do
Old 04-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #112  
Back at it...again!

Thanks, chickadee! I will certainly stay on these threads for support and accountability. I need all I can get!
Old 04-29-2011, 12:06 AM   #113  
Maintaining Mommy

Julia: Thank you! I hope the past few days have gone well for you - any loss is a loss!

Beila: The hard work will pay off... even if you don't see the 140s this month, you know you'll see them soon!

scout: Hope the weather the past few days hasn't been crazy for you... it has been a bit wild here on the east coast. Congratulations on the dresses, and the most recent drop!!

carved: I can't wait to see how things turn out for you at the weigh-in

Lani: My fingers are still crossed that you'll see that whoosh over the next two days!

MsP: Oh good, I'm glad you'll still be around.

I'll be out of town for the weekend beginning tomorrow morning, and so may not have time to update the April goal list until I'm back on Sunday. I'm going to start the May thread tonight for the same reason. Good luck to all during the last few days of the month, and I'll see you on May 1 for the start of a new challenge!
Old 04-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #114  

Weighed in at 211 yesterday and today so I'm taking it. That brings me to 5lbs lost in April. Short of my goal of 8lbs, but I'm glad to see that scale go down.

So glad this thread was here to help me get back on track when I started meandering into LaLa Land. Big thanks to you ladies and super big thanks to chickadee32 and Ms Perception for getting us started and keeping us going.

Have a great May!
Old 04-29-2011, 06:05 PM   #115  
Lani Loves Lettuce!

S/C/G: 381/361/351

Official weigh in day today - another 1lb down. So thats 10.2lbs lost for April. So yay just made it! Thanks to everyone for th support and keeping me accountable - see ya all in the May thread
Focused Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:33 AM   #116  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Hey guys, sorry for not posting much at all this month! I just noticed that today marks the end of April, and I figured I should make some time for an update really quick. Not surprisingly, I didn't make goal this month.

Weighed in at 230.6 this morning, which puts me at 5 lbs lost for the whole month. Exactly half of the ten I wanted to lose. I've been staying on or within a few of my calorie range, but this month hasn't been as physically active as the last couple of months, and I haven't been drinking all my water either. I never had the chance to start my c25k, and I've been working so much more lately and have thus been working during the available classes for Zumba I'd been taking with friends a couple times a week.

So, yeah...not a good month for weight loss all-in-all, but at least I didn't go up. The 230s have been cruel and stubborn, but with some renewed effort in May, I'm hoping to burn past them for good! Also, I'm going back home to California on vacation on the 14th, so I'd really like to break this lull and lose some more weight before then.

Anyways, sorry for the long post....see you all in the May thread!

Last edited by opheliaphoenix; 04-30-2011 at 09:36 AM.
opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:51 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 228/196/160

Height: 5' 8.5"

Well I started the month at 204.5 and I'm finishing at 201.5 didn't make my goal but a loss is a loss so I'll just push it harder for May
Congrats to all you big losers out there!!! keep up the great work
See you in May
carvedmarmalade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #118  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Unhappy

Not a good month for me at all I didn't make any of my goals and have been pretty much binging again non stop. I've even taken to eating carbs- pasta & bread which are foods I try to avoid.
Needless to say I don't have my usual energy level and have not been exercising or walking.

May marks a year for me that I've come back to 3FC. I'm lighter than a year ago - but sadly I didn't make my goal weight this year because I haven't stayed on my program nor wanted to be healthy bad enough. I'm going to try and find the courage to re-commit to a healthier weight and lifestyle.

I'm stepping on the scale tomorrow and am prepared to face the music.

See you all in May
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:30 AM   #119  
Maintaining Mommy

Lani: YAY!! Fantastic job!

scout, carved and ophelia: Congratulations on your losses as well this month! Ending lower than where you started is most definitely a big accomplishment. ophelia: I know it's tough to find the time for as much exercise as you want when work gets really busy. You've stayed on plan with food though, and that is the hardest part, IMO. I know you'll be able to pick the exercise right back up.

susie: You weigh less than you did last year, and that really IS a big deal. I have never in my life had a year where I weighed less than the year before. I know you can get past this bump and get back to your normal routine, and we are here to help and support where we can.

Final update for the month (unless we see other posts in the next few days!):

Ms Perception: Eat out < 2x/week, lose 5 lbs, plan and track food
Princess of the KING: Lose 5 lbs, drink 10c H20/day, eat out < 2x/week, write foods down
lisa34t: Record water intake, log food, eat < 1310cals/day
Losing80: Lose 6 lbs
MusicalJess: Lose 8 lbs
Dollypie: No mindless snacking after dinner
fancypants: Lose 8 lbs
scout83: Stay within 1600cals, lose 8 lbs
takingcontrol: Lose 4 lbs, track cals/meal planning/choices, monitor water intake
jlo1025: Lose 10 lbs, drink more water
opheliaphoenix: Lose 10 lbs, drink water daily
itee: Lose 25 lbs
cajun moma: Lose 5 lbs
surrendertolis: Lose 10 lbs, drink 100oz water/day, stick to 30 Day Detox
OhMyDogs: Lose 8 lbs
Focused Lani: Lose 10 lbs, stick to eating plan 100%
dcapulet: Lose 5 lbs
susiemartin: Lose 8 lbs
swells: Lose 10 lbs, be mindful of eating
LouisaH: Get into the 140s and maintain
chickadee32: Lose 8 lbs
JasonsLea: Lose 10 lbs
mystical: Get to onederland, stay on eating plan
Izzadawn: Get to 180 lbs
icedragon6669: Get under 80 kg/176 lbs, keep to drinking water
lynnyloo: Lose 10 lbs
Gwen: Lose 8 lbs
candy love: Lose 12 lbs, drink 8-10 glasses water/day, get 6-8 hrs sleep/night, eat 1200-1400 cals/day
kneed2lose: Lose 1-2 lbs/week, eat 1200 cal/day
carvedmarmalade: Lose 6 lbs
JuliaTN: Lose 5 lbs
VickieLou: Lose 8 lbs
risephoenixrise: Get to 187, stick to plan
SBD Sass: Lose 8 lbs
Deanna1303: Daily food journaling, no eating after 8pm, lose 5 lbs
Beila: Get into the 140s[/QUOTE]

Congrats again OhMyDogs and Lani for meeting your goals this month!

See you all in the May thread
Old 05-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #120  
Back at it...again!

Well, I screwed the pooch, so to speak as far as meeting goals. I've been overeating and not active enough. I wonder why the weight isn't melting off? LOL
Moving on to May...