Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 10:07 PM   #31  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute View Post
I absolutely brutalized myself today, i am truly wiped right now, walked around 20 KM hard all together, cleaned the house top to bottom, scrubbed the floors, cleaned the aquariums, went grocery shopping, did some laundry, cleaned my bedding, made a nice meal then got on the scale after my walk and i was exactly 239, i made my 4 pounds but it was a gruelling feat this week.

I am going to have a hot bath and lie on the couch and rest.

Take care everyone.
WOW!!! WELL DONE PRiVATE RESOLUTE!!

i think your rest day is sunday??? ENJOY YOUR WELL DESERVED REST!!!!

its a real pleasure to have such determined privates....in this thread...and resolute you are leading the way with so many including sarge!! if ANYONE on
3fc needs to uplifted, inspired, encouraged, need some hands on JUST DO IT MOJO....then certainly all they need to do is come here and see just how awesome and DETERMINED this squad is!!!!

WAY TO GO RESOLUTE!!! updating board now!!
woohooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:16 PM   #32  
Feed Your Freedom

SQUAD DISMISSED!!!!

GET YOUR REST....AND DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR WEIGHT LOSS
TOMORROW!!! AND MAKE YOUR NEW PLEDGE!!

SARGE WANTS PLEDGES!!!!

LETS ALL MAKE SARGE PROUD!!!!

have a great evening everyone....i can't wait to see how well everyone does tomorrow!!!! thanks to everyone already reporting in!!

COURTNEY....POKEY....WHERE ARE YOU 2????

OVER AND OUT...from the shiny moon east coast!!

see ya in the mornin'!!!

DRINK YOUR WATER PEOPLE!!!!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:26 PM   #33  
Reclaiming control!

S/C/G: 337/siggy/185

Height: 5'11

Honey Bee reporting for duty Sir!

Count me in.

I'm calling 2 lbs. Will be a great feat as I've been battling a few things lately.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:29 PM   #34  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

Cher has brought a tear to my eye as i relate to her words.

Always loved this song. This is me singing to that pound i kicked to the curb.

"If you can give it, i can take it, cause if this heart is gonna break its gonna take a lot to break it, i know tonight somebodies gonna win the fight, so if you're so tough... come on and prove it... your heart is down for the count and you know your gonna lose it, tonight you're gonna go down in flames just like jessie james."

http://vodpod.com/watch/307220-cher-...ke-jesse-james

Last edited by Resolute; 03-19-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:53 AM   #35  

Height: 5'6''

...hey guys...
i know this is the no excuses board but i got hit by the FLU/cold truck. too sick to move today, couldn't even walk the dog. i'll post weight in the a.m. bummed i lost two exercise days but i have got to rest. hoping i'm better tomorrow...
Old 03-20-2011, 01:25 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 276/264/150

Height: 5'11"

Default Can I join the BootCamp?

I'm a 25 year old ICU nurse in need of some tough love. I'm down 9 lbs in 3 weeks (give or take some days) and needing the support to keep up the good work. I'm doing workouts when I can (I work midnights so some days I do a few workouts and others I do none), and counting calories daily. This thread seems very supportive and tons of fun! Love the senses of humor that come with the love. Well my goal for this week if I'm in is 2 lbs. Plan on hitting some workout videos (I do TurboJam currently) when I wake up earlier than usual (2:00pm) and if I feel up to it hitting the gym on my way into work. Eating wise I log online, from my phone so i always have it. I'm getting married next April, so I'd like to be near goal to fit into a smaller dress! I'll be checking back periodically!
Old 03-20-2011, 04:48 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 160 / 160 / 140

Height: 170

I am so sorry, Don't have any excuses really.. I only lost 1 pound of 3... I did exercise a lot, more than usually.. It must be my foodintake that went wrong.. So this week I'll count calories.. Going for 3 next week to,, I'm feeling much better, no sickness like the past week, so I know it will go better this time..
Old 03-20-2011, 06:17 AM   #38  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Murple & MyBody---Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. I hope to Rainbow kicks you in the @#! in my absence this week!

RESOLUTE -- You are one determined son-of-a-*itch! I salute your walk until you drop attitude. Doing it Rocky Balboa style!

Rainbow--You are doing an awesome job manning the boards! I'be been given 2 minute computer access a day so thanks a million for keeping the platoon spirits up.

MaryWin & Lucy--Keep it going! I'm guessing the flu is gonna knock at least a pound off!

Hope the other privates currently MIA find their way to the new thread!

Over and out...

Sarge
Old 03-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

GOOD MORNING PLATOON!

Sorry I've been MIA. Things have been REALLY busy at work and while at home I've been working my butt-er off! As a result, I lost 2 pounds this week. I apologize that it wasn't the 5 pounds loss I wanted to pull, but 2 is still fairly good.

Yay for a loss!
Old 03-20-2011, 09:24 AM   #40  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

RAINMILES; SARGE IS GONNA KICK MY BUTT-ER WHEN HE GETS BACK . . . POSTING A +1,

I've been thinking about this all night and this AM . . . I started this journed 10-11-11 and at the beginning of Dec I stayed the same/gained a pound and "felt" stuck for a couple of weeks . . . maybe my body was adjusting, (that was about 2 1/2 months after I started) and that is when I joined 3FC and things started moving again, whether it was just a couple week "body adjustment" or joining 3FC to get things moving again, I'm just not sure BUT it's now been another 2 1/2 - 3 months so I am hoping same scenario either way SARGE is GONNA KICK MY *&((&* to the curb upon return . . . or else he's gonna come after me with that helicopter . . . you know the one RAINSMILES . . . OK, these are definitely not excuses, just trying to figure this whole thing out in my head as I've never had to"lose weight" before . . .

SO here is my new check-off sheet for each day . . .

Vitamins: check
Exercise:
Food:
Water:
Check-in:

OK, may need to modify later but that's it for now . . . Now I have a date with JM . . . new video . . . WOOHOO

RAINMILES . . . Yup, I mean Ma'am, yes Ma'am I did get my BUTT-ER in gear yesterday . . . walked (fast) for about an hour and did 1/2 hour on the bike, but only 200 cruches . . . OK TIME TO GET MY "FAT SAGGING BUTT-ER MOVING" AS SARGE SAID . . . OH, and GONNA PROMISE 2.2 AGAIN . . . <sigh> I WILL DO THIS!!!
Old 03-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 179/ticker/135

I didn't know you guys were over here! Just what I needed! I am in!

I've gotten off track and gained a pound or so lately. We all know those just gained pounds seem to come off quickly when we totally get on track so my goal this week is 3 pounds.

Activity today: Painting bathroom, taking down wallpaper elsewhere, and in between cleaning and laundry. Do not plan to sit down today until this evening! (Well after this short computer break)
Old 03-20-2011, 10:03 AM   #42  
One man would not fall...

S/C/G: 400/223/190

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
RESOLUTE -- You are one determined son-of-a-*itch! I salute your walk until you drop attitude. Doing it Rocky Balboa style!

Sarge
I can't possibly express just what this means to me, truly i hated/loathed myself the way i was, so much so that i gave myself just 2 choices, either find it in me to make my way out of that **** or put an end to my suffering, in all seriousness there is only one path i could take and that was to fight this with everything i could find in me.

I used to picture my soul withered and dying, a tiny spark of hope all that remained, i simply had to find some way to bring the fire back i imagined myself desperately holding onto what little i had left, there was no way anyone was taking this from me no matter the cost, today when i walk i picture my soul as a blinding light powering me ever forward.

LOL, just yesterday while walking hard i pictured my self as Neo from the matrix, at the end of the 1st movie when he expulses agent smith ( Smith representing my previous self ) from his being and stands there pulsing and glowing with strength. Sure as **** beats how i used to feel.

Yeah i know i'm a wack job, probably TMI but it's the truth. Strangely one thing i have taken to is expressing myself more and offering up the honest truth vs trying to come up with politically correct answers, it's certainly surprised more than one or two people when they ask a question of me and get the most candid and honest answer rather than some contrived explanation. ( It's really rather liberating. )
Old 03-20-2011, 10:31 AM   #43  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBodyisMyTemple View Post
Honey Bee reporting for duty Sir!

Count me in.

I'm calling 2 lbs. Will be a great feat as I've been battling a few things lately.

WELCOME PRIVATE TEMPLE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurpleHaze View Post
I'm a 25 year old ICU nurse in need of some tough love. I'm down 9 lbs in 3 weeks (give or take some days) and needing the support to keep up the good work. I'm doing workouts when I can (I work midnights so some days I do a few workouts and others I do none), and counting calories daily. This thread seems very supportive and tons of fun! Love the senses of humor that come with the love. Well my goal for this week if I'm in is 2 lbs. Plan on hitting some workout videos (I do TurboJam currently) when I wake up earlier than usual (2:00pm) and if I feel up to it hitting the gym on my way into work. Eating wise I log online, from my phone so i always have it. I'm getting married next April, so I'd like to be near goal to fit into a smaller dress! I'll be checking back periodically!

WELCOME PRIVATE MURPLEHAZE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris2008 View Post
I didn't know you guys were over here! Just what I needed! I am in!

I've gotten off track and gained a pound or so lately. We all know those just gained pounds seem to come off quickly when we totally get on track so my goal this week is 3 pounds.

Activity today: Painting bathroom, taking down wallpaper elsewhere, and in between cleaning and laundry. Do not plan to sit down today until this evening! (Well after this short computer break)

WELCOME PRIVATE KRIS!!!

SARGE....is under mission this week, so i am helping out until SARGE gets back on friday!! Welcome to an awesome thread of dedicated squad members!!!

this is a NO NONSENSE JUST DO IT NO COMPLAINING NO EXCUSES THREAD!!
you'll fit right in!!! so happy to have you on board PRIVATE!!

NOW GET YOUR BUTT-ER IN GEAR AND GET YOUR WEEK STARTED AND TELL ME (err....SARGE) WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO THIS WEEK TO MAKE IT HAPPEN???

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 03-20-2011 at 10:36 AM.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #44  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyford View Post
...hey guys...
i know this is the no excuses board but i got hit by the FLU/cold truck. too sick to move today, couldn't even walk the dog. i'll post weight in the a.m. bummed i lost two exercise days but i have got to rest. hoping i'm better tomorrow...

PRIVATE LUCY...YOU ARE RIGHT...THERE ARE NO EXCUSES HERE!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE RUNNING HERE AN INFIRMARY????

SAVE YOUR EXCUSES FOR YOUR DEAR MOM LETTER!!!

NOW DRINK YOUR WATER, GET YOUR REST, AND THEN GET YOUR BUTT-ER BACK IN GEAR TOMORROW AND REPORT IN PRIVATE!!

AND WALK THAT DOG BEFORE HE PEE'S THE CARPET!!

* heehee .... hey that sounded just like sarge!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 03-20-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:04 AM   #45  

You guys motivated me! After teaching 5 classes of boot camp per week, my weekends are usually for recovery, but...I have a 5 K coming up that I need to start training for. I was doggin it yesterday, going to take a nap before an appointment when suddenly I thought of you guys.

Instead of nap then drive to my appointment, I got on the running shoes and ran there and back for a total of 7 miles (ten min rest in between).

I was SO proud of myself. Your forum here helped me. I'm gonna WIN that danged 5 k again this year (for the "geezer" bracket anyway) and your motivation is going to help me!

Thank you!!
Closed Thread