Old 03-11-2011, 05:24 PM   #1  
NEWB!

S/C/G: 215.8/202.8/174 (Army Weight)

Height: 5'10"

Default Need Help with my College Challenge

My college recently started a biggest loser challenge, it's not sponsored by the show or anything I'm pretty sure the leaders of my club decided to pick the name so people are more willing to respond.
I'm pretty excited. The incentive besides weightloss and feeling better is a makeover at the salon inside JC Penny's and 125 dollar shopping spree... I'm more interested in the weightloss.
I have a question, has anyone ever heard of body by Vi?? Because on the first day they had representatives from there as guest speakers and all that they were saying was really inspirational but they had results may very blah blah blah... Their products are geared toward meal replacements and I feel like thats only temporary.

My point of posting this is I could really use an ally or someone to talk to when I don't feel like doing anything to motivate me, I've been around here drifting about since feb, and thus far have found noone to really... to share ideas or things with.

Oh and I was wondering for people who have lost substatial amounts of weight I was wondering if in your opinion, losing 50 pounds around my height and build is a realistic goal, Full body front and side on profile.
I would really appreciate someone, anyone for support, I'm friendly.
SarRawrNaomi is offline   Reply With Quote