Old 01-17-2011, 05:22 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W Valentines Day Challenge week 3

Can it really be week 3? I hope everyone's challenge is going well so far.

My official w/i for the week wont be until tomorrow, I'm still looking at the same numbers for last week. (but w/i's at 2 am are a bit false I am hoping to be a bit lower tomorrow.)

I'm glad its monday for me that means a mini-friday.

W 64 oz
E 35 minute cardio/10 minute abs
E 1200 clean cals
D make it through the day
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #2  

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies -

Hope everyone had a great weekend (or extended weekend for some of us). Went shopping with my BFF today and bought girl stuff - it was fun. I've never been able to shop on the 'other' side of the store before! My weight is still holding steady around 169-170 so trying to keep it there for a while. Hope everyone has a great week!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #3  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

A quick fly by for me. I should be off to work, but I thought I better check in as I haven't since last Thursday! I have not been vigilant enough. Try, try again. I am up a pound and a half this week. I can feel it too. Wish me luck tonight. I made myself a healthy dinner for work, but Lord only knows where my head will be at after work!!! I'm hoping this check in will help. I commit to coming to you guys after work and making a healthy Berry Protein Parfait to eat after work.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:52 PM   #4  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hello ladies!!!
Will was in town last week so I was a bit wrapped up in him all week, so I undieted last week, and ate everything I haven't had in over 6 months, probably put 5 lbs on but it was worth it because this morning it actually felt GOOD to go back to me eating plan!! I had no difficulty doing it which was a very strange feeling for me. I am still loving my zumba class and am so glad to see all you ladies continuing this journey with me.

W - 96 oz
E - Zumba and weight training
E - at 986 so far (still need to eat dinner)
D - Love Life!!
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:35 PM   #5  
Calorie Counter

Em~ Hurray for girls clothes!!!!

Clykk~ Eat that healthy dinner and parfait!!

WillsAngel~I'm gad you went right back to your eating plan today!

I'm beat! I got in my workout after work, but I am so tired its ridiculous. I am about to head to bed.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:01 PM   #6  
Getting Started

S/C/G: 234/see ticker/142

Height: 5' 4"

Default Getting Started...

I am determined to make a healthy change in my life. I know I need to start with my eatting habits. Although I have tried for years too limit fried foods, eat my vegetabes, its all the other junk that has left dents in my trunk.
So today I am starting to make that change. I love my life too much to cut it short by being OB. Hope some of you will help support me along the way, and give me some great advice. Who knows, I may be able to help someone else along the way.

Today's Menu (before I made this decision)
Sausage and egg sandwich w/ L. mayo
Kellogg's bar
Banana
Grape drink
1/2 Baked pork chop
mac 'n cheese
peas 'n snaps
biscuit
ice cream
tangerine
vegetable juice
Tomorrow will be better!

Lisa

Last edited by LeanLisa; 01-17-2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: 4 weeks to Valentines - my mini-goal is 10 lbs. lighter
LeanLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:30 PM   #7  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

week1 251
week2 241.8
week3 237.8 not bad..wish it was more though

Hey lisa we are the same weight plus my .8. hope to get to know you better on here. you can do this ..

emily.. shopping for girls is way more fun. There is rack and racks of clothes as for boys they arnt so much selection have fun.. im glad your going with pink. a friend of mine was going with yellow and green eww..lol
w 64++
e rest
e 1205 i went over by 5
d finish my book..
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:13 AM   #8  
Calorie Counter

Lisa~ I'm glad you made this decision! We are here to help support you! I can't wait to get to know you better!

Tiara! Those numbers are great!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(after christmas weight 155.8)
Week 1: 153.6
Week 2: 151.8
Week 3: 149.0

I'm feeling pretty good about the numbers, but I am feeling the best about getting my eating back under control, getting my exercise in every day again, and feeling happy!

W 80 oz
E 35 interval run/2000 meter row/ 10 minute arm pedal/15 minutes weights/15 minute amt
E 1200 clean cals.
D laundry, house work, keep moving.

Last edited by jcatron243; 01-18-2011 at 09:15 AM.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #9  
~~transforming Diva~

Tiara!! AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!! Emi - I can't WAIT until I can shop in a regular store!!! I think I will cry that day! June seems to be coming up soo fast!! Girls clothes are sooo cute!! Lisa - Welcome to the group!! THe ladies here are GREAT!! JC your numbers look awesome!! Glad that you are back on track!!

this is my projected weed for the day.
w - 96 oz
e - maybe the gym, my son is sick so i have dr.s' appointments to run to today, don't want to leave him alone
e - the usuall 1500 cals
d - graciously accepting the comment "How small do you want to get? You don't look like you are big at all!" This was said to me by a male gym member who i run into weight training - he told me he was proud of me and has been noticing my workouts etc.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:44 PM   #10  
Calorie Counter

I had to cut my workout short today. More aches and pains in my lower back and hips. I cut out the row and 5 minutes of the AMT. My interval run was awsome though!
Old 01-19-2011, 12:29 AM   #11  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Hey Chickadees!

So, I did what I committed to the last night and had a healthy snack when I got home from work. Yeah me!

I even made my healthy snack ahead of time today and had it waiting for me when I got home tonight. Yeah me again!

jcatron243 Sorry to hear you are aching, girl! I know how you like your long work-outs!

WillsAngel Gotta like that comment from your fellow gym rat. Sweet!

Must sleep!

See you all on the other side!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:19 AM   #12  
Calorie Counter

Clykk! Way to go!

Yesterday was a very weird day. My body was acting like it does mid-cycle, but I am only 8 days in. I guess I will just journal it and see what happens. I was very hungry yesterday, so I ended up adding a protein bar to my day, which put me at about 1400 cals. Not bad, considering last month I wouldve given in and eating everything I could.

W 80 oz
E I am hoping for 25 minutes, tommy's class was moved to 500 so If I can get in after the class I will be happy.
E 1200 cals. already planned
D be positive.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:46 AM   #13  
Getting Started

S/C/G: 234/see ticker/142

Height: 5' 4"

Thanks so much Tiara, Jeni, and WillsAngel for the warm welcome.
*Tiara* you have done great 13.2# lost!
And Jeni...YOU ARE ALMOST THERE! Congratulations!
WillsAngel, WAY TO GO!
Can anyone tell me what the W.E.E.D. stands for?? And where you get the cute little scale sliders?
Yesterday I did pretty good. I reached for vegetables to fill up, and when I had a sweet tooth, I grabbed a few marshmallows. But with all the vegetables, V8, and fruit, I was running to the BR. I guess my system just isn't use to all that. I weighed this morning, I weighed 230.6 (light clothing on and 1st thing in morning-unlike my original weigh in with the bluejeans,, sweatshirt, and 11PM
Yesterday's Menu
Kellogg's BF Bar
V8 juice
orange
banana
carrots/celery/onion
1/2 baked chicken
peas n' snaps
a little plain rice
biscuit (bread is my weakness!)
4 marshmallows

More later...got homework.
Hope everyone has a wonderful, healthy day!
LeanLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:25 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all. Waiting for my driveway to be plowed so I can head for work. My boys are taking care of it. Glad, cause I hate the plow and it's way too much to shovel.

W 100
E Did crunches, aiming for 10k steps again
E POP
D Trying to stay on level ground...I can!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:31 PM   #15  
~~transforming Diva~

Hi MotherMavis!!!

Lisa, when you are able to post signatures you can choose a scale slider frim the User CP, they usually don't let you have a signature until you have been a member for a while or post so many posts. Then when you are able to, you go to your user cp, click on add signature and i think there is a link to find a scale slider.

JC - I hope your cycle gets back into sync, I was like that last week, HUNGRY!! I tried water adding protein etc. it was awful.

Clykk, I find that if i leave bags of baby carrots and cut up veggies in the fridge I am more likely to grab those when I am feeling munchy. Chewing carrots makes my mouth tired so then I don't want to eat anymore LOL.

Sam, my DS has Influenza A which he was able to get tamaflu for due to his asthma and he has been so kind as to share it with me!! I will be going in tomorrow to get my tamaflu so hopefully I can head off the worst of it.

I have only had 200 calories so far today :-( I have zero appetite, I will try to eat some soup later.

W - 32 oz
E - 200 cal
E - laps around the restaurant
D - Love Myself