Old 03-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 242/*see ticker*/158

Height: 5'8"

I'll be updating later today (hopefully when I go to the rec) with a weigh in. It's TOM so who knows what the scale will say. I wore a sweater today that is usually quite snug on me...and it felt loose. My boyfriend even noticed. I'm glad you're sticking with it mdchick88. I need to up my water intake too. I'm going to buy a pretty new water bottle this weekend to carry around to class with me. Hope all is well with everyone. I'll be back to post my weight.
lluvyblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #122  

Here's my update:
SW: 204
CW: 196.5 down .25 of a pound woot. TOM is still here so hopefully I'll see a bigger drop later this week.
GW: 188 ~ 15 pounds by St. Patty's Day
Old 03-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 203/193/140

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well! My scale has yet to move from the 192 range - but I guess losing 5 lbs is still to be celebrated...

SW 199
CW 192
GW 185

Thanks to all of you for sticking with me in this journey! I'm so happy that we are all still here to keep each other on course!
Musicangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

SW - 190
CW - 174.8
GW - 170

I'm stuck. And annoyed. And frustrated. 5 pounds left, 2 weeks. Maybe possible. I've been at the same weight for 2 weeks. Bouncing back and forth from 175 to 177. UGH.
mdchick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:04 PM   #125  

hmmm...maybe you need to switch things up a bit, mdchick88. have you tried increasing or decreasing your calories or your cardio?
Old 03-03-2011, 11:53 PM   #126  

About a week ago I started the 30 Day Shred, and I've decreased my calories a few days here and there. I think I'm going to spike my cals Saturday, just to see if that helps at all. I get really grumpy when I feel like I'm not seeing results :/ I'm really critical of myself, and I have a hard time seeing what I've accomplished. All I can see is how far I have left to go. I know that's stupid, but it's a hard habit to break. I've got a midterm tomorrow, so maybe that's adding to my mood as well. Hopefully I can wake up in a better mood!!
Old 03-05-2011, 01:59 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 203.5/173.0/140

Musicangel-- a 5-pound loss is a wonderful loss indeed. Although you may be losing slowly, you ARE losing and you're a whole five pounds lighter than you were before. 5 lbs shouldn't be underestimated-- it's the equivalent of 5 bags of shredded cheese or 20 sticks of butter! You're doing great, and we're all cheering you on.
Mdchick88-- I hope that you start to see some better results. It's so frustrating to not see what you want to see on the scale, and studies add a whole bunch of extra stress. Hugs to you, my friend, and keep on going! Everyone here is cheering for you to succeed, and I'm positive that you will. Keep persevering!
So, an update on my progress:
SW: 195.0
CW: 179.0
Original GW: 179.
Revised GW: 174.0
So, I guess my six days a week at the gym and constant rejection of Girl Scout cookies has paid off-- I've hit my original goal weight for this challenge!! However, there's no way I'm going to stop pushing myself, and I'm hereby revising my goal weight to 174.0. Good luck, ladies, and keep on trucking.
Our Lady Bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #128  

I went home this weekend and weighed myself on my parent's scale and it said 187. I'm like...whaaaatever lol. Then I went to visit my grandma today and weighed myself on her scale (I just can't resist a scale lol) and I weighed 190. Again..I'm like whaaaatever. Then my grandma told me that she went to the doctor and she weighed 132 there and when she got home she weighed 131, so her scale *should* be accurate. I guess I'll have to wait until I get back to my apartment and can weigh myself on the scale at the rec to make it official.
On a side note, being at my parents house definitely reminds me of why I could never lose weight here. They ALWAYS have cookies and candy and chips and all these other bad for you things. I do my best to keep those things out of my apartment. I definitely don't go out and buy them on my own. The only time we have them is when my parents or grandparents shove them onto us. Then I do my best to make sure my boyfriend eats most of it. I'll be on spring break all next week so my plan is to 1. Do homework and 2. Work out and hopefully see a serious drop in the scale this week.

So for the rambling...thanks for listening if you got this far :P
Old 03-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #129  

Our Lady Bonbon, congrats on reaching your original goal! That's awesome
Old 03-06-2011, 08:38 AM   #130  

This weeks updated stats:

SW: 214
CW: 203 (-1.6)
GW: 199

Oh so close, but yet so far! Not sure if I will make it to Onderland by St. Patty's day, but I can only control what I eat and how much I workout. I cannot control the scale or the date, so I am going to keep on keeping on with what I am doing and maybe by the skin of my teeth I will make it???!!! Three plus pounds in eleven days? I need a miracle!
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:33 AM   #131  

SW - 190
CW - 173.8
GW - 170

Ok, I WILL make goal. I know I can do it, and I'm soooo close. I've had a bad attitude about this plateau recently and I need to get out of this funk. I know stalls shoud be expected, and I have lost 56 pounds, dang it!! I need to stop being so hard on myself and just let things happen. I know if I stay on plan, I have to see a loss soon. Or I'll write a paper for a medical journal, because my body will defy the laws of science
Old 03-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 203.5/173.0/140

blu--Thank you I hope your scale reflects your desires; with all the work you're doing, it HAS to sooner or later. Sooner, hopefully! I hope you have a wonderful spring break, and good luck with your workouts!
jomatho--What great positivity! You're absolutely right, of course. You're in charge of staying on track to your goal, but sometimes outside forces make that track curve in unexpected ways. Regardless, the track will lead you to your goal. I'll be praying for your miracle to happen!
md-- 56 lbs!!! Woman, that's amazing!!! You're already a success for losing that massive quantity of extra weight. As you lose more, you're not BECOMING successful, but are ADDING to the greatness you've already achieved. Stay positive and don't beat yourself up (like you said) and I'm sure you'll see a loss. If you don't and your body DOES defy the laws of physics, you'll be famous and rolling in money anyway and all the skinny chicks will be jealous!!!
Our Lady Bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:18 PM   #133  

What a Whoosh!!

SW - 190
CW - 171.6
GW - 170

One week left, I'm sure I'll make my goal.

Our Lady - thanks for the encouragement And congrats on making goal already!!

Where is everyone else? How is the challenge going for y'all?
Old 03-11-2011, 07:35 AM   #134  

Congrats on your whoosh mdchick and thanks for the encouragement bonbon!
lluvyblu, way to go meeting goal #1 and making a new one!!! Woohoo!
I am bouncing around between 200.6 and 202 this week, so anything can happen between now and Thursday! I will be back Sunday to post my "official" weekly weight. I never thought it would be this close when I chose this goal!
Is there anyone else left in this one?
Old 03-13-2011, 10:41 AM   #135  

OMG, I can't believe I am even saying this but, I MET MY GOAL!!!!!!!!!

199.4 this morning baby!!!!!

SW: 214
CW: 199.4
GW: 199

Well, I guess I am still 0.4 over, but in my mind my goal was Onderland, so I made it! Now I just need to make it stick!