Old 01-07-2011, 08:34 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

I am here still! Just had a very bad day from start to finish yesterday and everything fell to pieces:

W: 2 bottles

E: not on plan but not horrible either, did the best I could with intense stress (I am a stress eater)

E: None

D: I got some work done, but I am way behind for my weekly goal. Make up will have to come on the weekend.

This weekend has to be better than this week has been I am mentally exhausted
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:38 AM   #77  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

MM~snowshoeing sounds awsome!!

Purple~ Sorry you had a bad day. I hope today is better for you.

Day off finally! Today is going to be full. I will take mak to school then workout for an hour. while Tommy is in the childcare room. Then I will shower and head out shopping. I have a ton of stuff to get that will help me with lunches while I am at home. I have a terrible time staying on plan when I am at home (foodwise). I'm so ready to go workout though. Then after my shopping trip it will be time for lunch and starting laundry and cleaning house. I would like the house clean so when we go out this weekend I don't have to worry about it.

W 80 oz
E 35 minute interval run (if I can get a tread) 2000 meter row 15 min weights
E 1500 cals no starches at night.
D stay OP!

Last edited by jcatron243; 01-07-2011 at 08:40 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:45 AM   #78  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Hello ladies
My name is Lisa; I’m a 22 year Business Management student. I will start my last semester of undergrad on the 18th. I am not new to 3fc but I’m on new journey and determined to be successful. I have no children but I’m like 5 sizes bigger than my friends that do. I’m done with 24/365 bad eating and living choices! SOOOO… I’m here again! I like the vibe of this forum and I’d like to join in the fun and success. So I made this decision on Saturday at 231.4, but officially started on Monday at 230.4 and today 229.0!

SO:
W: 60oz
E: 50 min on treadmill, Try to make the abs class
E: Special K & 2%, Turkey Sandwich, Grilled Chicken Breast and Salad
D: Prepare myself mentally for this journey. I’m praying for patience and endurance, not just for this diet but life in general. Also this year I want to be wiser with my finances.

Ladies have a great day!

Last edited by lisa34t; 01-07-2011 at 09:46 AM.
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:54 PM   #79  
Calorie Counter

Lisa I'm so glad you found us!!

My workout was awsome. My intervals were 2 minutes at 3.9 mph then 1 min each at 6mph/5.5mph/5mph. I did that for 30 minutes and boy can I feel it! I haven't ran at 6mph in 8 months!

Now its time for yogurt and a shower (not together of course ) then shopping.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:43 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 213/211/140

Height: 5' 2"

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I am 47 years old, married, and mom of three teenagers. I'm a little late to this six week goal, but I like the idea of working towards a good goal for February. I got on the scale today for the first time in a year. I expected to be terrified, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Not that 213 is good, but I've been heavier. My husband said, "Sweetheart, just look in the mirror. The mirror never lies". Anyway, for WEEDS.

Water - That's no problem for me. It's my favorite beverage, which is probably the only reason I am not heavier.

Exercise - Today it's going to be tough to fit it in, but I plan, starting tomorrow, to put in at least 30 minutes of cardio, either walking, riding the bike, or zumba.

Eats - I've done WW before, so I'm doing a combo of things. I'll be watching points (blew the dust off my WW book) and adding some variety for times when I'm rushed with slimfast shakes.

Daily goal - Today we are celebrating our daughters 16th birthday and she requested that we go to her favorite mexican restaurant. I already checked out their menu online and have my healthy selection made. I'm not going to waver...even if they wave that incredibly delicious queso con carne underneath my nose. I'll take a swig of my water with lemon each time I feel the urge to reach for a chip.

I look foward to coming back here every day! Make it a beautiful day everyone!
tomsgirl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #81  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

lisa34t and tomsgirl34: Good choice joining us stoners! What's with the matching number of 34, I wonder?

jcatron243: Do find some time to kick back and relax now, hear? It's my day off as well. Like you I got my interval run done, but no shopping for me quite yet as the car is not available. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to kick back!

Purplefirefly: Here's a little sunshine. Hopefully, it will help to make your weekend less stressful and more sunny.

mothermavis: Where are the winter sport Smilies for us folks who get all that white fluff?! What great exercise that snow gives us, even if it's just bringing the dog out for a walk in winter boots. No, even better...the sweat that you break just getting all your winter gear on! Double that when you have little ones that you have to help bundle up first! I'm glad I'm past those days. That always took such great mental energy just to will myself to go on an outing! But, I digress. Have fun on your snowday!

Vienna: Exercise for the three of you. Great idea!

TIARA: Way to go! Keep on trekking, girl!

OK, can you totally tell it is my day off! I actually have time to do some Personals and add copious amounts of Smilies too!

I haven't formally introduced myself, so here goes. I am married with a 12-year old DS and two older step children who are on their own now. I have a 2 year old Shih-tzu named Daisy who exercises me every day in case I don't get to the gym. I am a full-time private singing teacher with 50 students which has me working Mon - Thurs evenings and Saturday during the day. I also play the piano and sing, mostly at Senior's Residences, about twice a month. Hence, why I tend to break out in song.

I finish work around 9:30 PM and finally yesterday, I did much better staying OP eating-wise at the end of my night. . I admit to having 2 glasses of white wine (which is a lot for me, I don't drink often), but I didn't go off-plan eating-wise. To me that is a win.

Today is my free day, which means I can eat what I want when I want. It's part of my Body For Life program to shock the bodyout of its usual routine so it will be willing to release some fat cells.

I had a great interval run this morning and am about to head off to the bubble bath next. Have a peachy day ladies! I know I will!!

Last edited by Clykk; 01-07-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #82  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

OMG MY puter had a virus!!!! arggghh, had to take it in to be fixed. I am so glad to see everyone posting!! All of us are so busy working our programs and meeting our goals!! I am PROUD of all of you!!!

w - 64 oz
e - off day today - my body HURTS
e - right at 1207 - will have a light dinner tonight
d - meet my first weight loss goal by friday next week

Zumba is a dance exercise class set to Latin Music :-D
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:10 PM   #83  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I so lost my footing! Had 6 days under my belt no smoking then puffed 2 last night and 2 today. I done AGAIN and they tasted like crap. I cant believe I caved!

So... back on track. Getting some rest after a crazy week. Hope you all are well.

Welcome newbies!

Back later chicks!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #84  
Calorie Counter

tomsgirl~ Your going to do great with our group.

Clykk~relaxing isn't in my nature. but I did have to slow down, after grocery shopping I had a bout of nausea and now I am drained. (I am not pregnant )

Willsangel~I hate it when my pc gets sick. Luckily my dad is a genius and fixes it for me.

Kris~Keep at it. Your body will be so thankful once you finally kick it.

So as I said, I had another bout of nausea today. I guess its time to get checked for an ulcer. I'm taking some acid pills and will head back to my stupid doctor. I'm a little off on my eating because I had to munch on saltines while I picked the kids up from school. The nausea is gone, but I'm so drained now.

I'm not taking Mak to swimming tonight. I hate having her miss practice, but I'm just not up to it.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #85  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Hello ladies,

Thanks for the welcome ladies!!!!!!!!!!

I have about two or 3 hours before I go to sleep and Im at 54.0z so far and Im sure I will drink another. Therefore, Im sure I will meet my water intake goal. I went to the gym and did 50mins on the treadmill despite all the drama that tried to hinder me!

jacatron- sorry you feeling well, I hope its better tomorrow.

clykk-lisa34t is a name aol gave me a long time ago and it just stuck, but is a big coincidence that me and tomsgirl34 arrived at the same time! And enjoy your free day!

tomsgirl- Good luck, Mexican is one of my fav without a doubt! Im glad to hear they have a special section!
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:59 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 185/ See Ticker /133

Height: 5'1

I am new to this forum but I am ready to share my weight loss process as I begin it. I am ready to be fit for the summer and enjoy living in my body. A healthier and happier me is most important, losing weight isn't about what others think of me, but more of what I think of myself.

I am going to challenge myself to lose 12lbs resulting in a weigh in at 171lbs!!

January 7, 2011 - Current weight is 183.6

*** MINI GOAL ***
February 14, 2011 - 171lbs

April 01, 2011 - I hope to be in the 150's
May 17, 2011 - I hope to be in the 130's

Good Luck to all in their weight loss journey, I wish you all success!
DiamondAries21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:24 AM   #87  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

Vienna... Wow hacking the xmas tree not only sounds like a good way to burn some calories but also some pent up stress.. i once did a little hacking myself. i cut down a banana tree it wasnt easy and boy did my arms hurt the next day..
Jeni... your always an inspiration.. i love the fact that you keep your kids in a lot of activities. My mom had us in soccer when i was younger i was pretty good but then we moved and i never got back in it.
mavis... Snow oh what fun... its been very chilly here but no where near freezing.
Lisa and tomsgirl and diamond.. welcome looking forward to getting to know you
Clykk... You sound like a fun teacher. I cant sing but that doesnt stop me from doing it..lol Some kids had an imagenary friend well... i had an imangenary audience..lol im serious i would sing the chip munks xmas song in my yard all day stoping only to flip the tape. untill oneday it magically disapeared..lol...
Kris... dont give up you just need to take it one day at a time and stay away from other who smoke..

Well im in a good mood.. im seeing my scale numbers slowly going down and now my goal doesnt seem so far fetched. One day at a time and soon ill be in my skinny jeans. ive been hearing a lot about the skinny b****books . Im gonna borrow it and see what all the fuss about it is. The title sure draws you in..
w 64++
e none
e 1200calz phase 1 sb
d go to bed early well its 11:22pm guess thats out the window.. chat with yall soon.. goodnite..

Last edited by TIARA; 01-08-2011 at 04:25 AM.
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:12 AM   #88  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Morning stoners!

Mmm, my day off yesterday was divine! I feel recharged and ready to smoke some more WEED.

I start teaching in an hour, so a quick check in is all I have time for.

W - 80 oz. a day (16 oz.)
E - My one day off from exercising
E - Body For Life eating plan
Cereal - 9:00 AM
Strawberry Protein Shake - 11:30 AM
Banana Protein Muffins/Cucumber - 2:00 PM
Chicken Salad - 5:00 PM
Cottage Cheese Berry Parfait- 7:30 PM
Protein Bar/Carrots - 10:00 PM

D - Make a meal plan for today. (DONE!) Now, follow the plan!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:31 AM   #89  

Height: 5'3"

Morning Ladies - Just a quick check in! Hope everyone's doing well and has a great weekend on plan!

Kris - I know it's hard but you can do it!!!

Jeni - hope your doc can figure out whats going on, hope you're feeling
better!

Tiara - feeling good and seeing the scale go down - doesn't get much better than that, keep it going!

Wills - my DH is the techie in out house thank goodness!!

Welcome Diamond, tomsgirl and lisa!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:55 AM   #90  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Goood Morrrniingg!!!!!
Well I am 2 lbs away from my first weight loss goal!! I am seriously tempted to cut off my dreads because they have to weigh at least 5 lbs :-D
I am trying to figure out how to post a pic. I had to laugh hysterically when I got to Zumba class this week because there were 20 people there when it is usually just 6 or 7, wonder how long they will last!!

I envy you all that have techies in the family, I think if i tried to fix my computer I would inadvertently make a bomb.

Welcome to all you new ladies!

W - will hit 64 + today
E - treadmill and yoga
E -1500 calories
D - not being discouraged by my fat shifting
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote