Old 12-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #16  
Zumba Freak :)

S/C/G: 267/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

1.This month I would like to lose 15 pounds.
2.This month I would like to work out at least 5 days each week.
3.This month I would like to get into the routine of getting 8 hours of sleep at least 5 times a week. I have a tendency of going to bed late and waking up early – only to feel lazy the following day.
4.Zumba’s cardio party has been so hard for me. Today was the first time I completed it without stopping it. I intend to do it at least 5 days straight this month.
5.This month I will try to plan my meals the night before for 14 days straight. This has always been a challenge for me, but I am willing to give it a try.

Bring the pain!
martha328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:37 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/143 - HW: 240

Height: 5'8''

*I'd like to lose 7lbs/get into the 150s.
*I want to work out everyday (though I'll vary the intensity and length).
*No "outside" food (aka, nothing I don't cook/prepare myself) for the month.
*Stay in my 1500-1750 calorie range daily.
*Do my hardest DVD five days in a row.

Last edited by Laureedee; 12-28-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Laureedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:34 AM   #18  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, all of you So glad you can join us Great goals.

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #19  

Height: 5'6

I don't know if I constitute as an autumn beauty.. I was born at the end of October so do I count?

Anyway.. this is great. I'm basically starting all over from a 35 pound gain from 215 to 250. I plan to do good these next few days so I have a little bit of a running start for January.

Goals:
-Lose 15 lbs
-Work out at least 5 days a week
-Plan my meals for 14 days
-Do not eat any fast food. Period. It has been my worst enemy these past few months
-Do not over eat at any time (portion control = my second biggest enemy)
-I start school on January 24th.. so make a schedule for work/school/gym/healthy eating by then..

Good luck everyone! I'm so excited.
PeaceNLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:23 AM   #20  

Well, of course you can be an Autumn Beauty. That name is something a small group of us came up with in October since most of us in the group at the time had joined in the fall. I really like the name...it's beautiful and positive.

So glad you'll join us too.

I can't wait to get started....it's always so much fun and easier to do this with other people.

Monique
Old 12-30-2010, 09:32 AM   #21  
~Kim~

I've been so horrible lately. I haven't counted a calorie, exercised or gotten my water in since I can't even remember. I keep telling myself I'm going to get back on track starting January 1st. Last night I ate so much crap, I felt horrible and I really thought I was going to get sick. I think enough is enough. I decided to get going a couple days early so I'm going to try to get back on plan today. My husband told me he can tell a difference when I'm not eating right. I'm grumpy and obviously more lethargic. I don't like feeling like this! I don't know how on earth I've been putting up with myself the last few weeks. =P Hopefully in a few days when my brain is operating right again I'll be the bubbly, happy chick I was back when I was doing awesome.

Stupid Holidays! I'm so glad they are over finally.

Last edited by TooManyDimples; 12-30-2010 at 12:53 PM.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:05 AM   #22  

I'm glad they're over too, Kim. You can do it. You're probably one of the stronger ones strings here I've seen stay on track with the diet.

I have a weakness when it comes to just saying, "no" to bad stuff sometimes. Like yesturday for example, I did really well on Slim Fast. I had one for breakfast, then an apple....one for lunch, then an apple and for dinner I had a subway sandwich with broccoli cheese soup. BUT!...sometime in the morning, I also at a large choclate chip cookie they serve at my job and after dinner, I downed two sodas just because they were there. Thats going to be a challenge living with my mom again because she loves her soda. I NEVER buy soda any more.....like just a whole pack, I'm good about getting water instead but if something bad is in front of me....sometimes it's hard to say no.

Monique
Old 12-30-2010, 11:12 AM   #23  
Half Marathoner!!!

S/C/G: A bunch/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

Hey! Glad we r continuing the autumn beauties thread into jan.

December was a bust for me. So I'm really gonna hunker down and put on my big girl panties and DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME!

Goals: To be in the 150's by the end of the month

To have 30 days on plan.

that's all I can think of right now...
EveLHaelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:14 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Morning all! I weighed in at 290.0! The lowest I have been in a while! I REALLY hope I can see a new decade by Monday!
justaloozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:23 AM   #25  
Sea

S/C/G: 213/161.2/115

Height: 5'3"

Thumbs up

Sea's goals:

1. I would like to lose 8 pounds. Emoticon will be posted here for each pound lost:
2. I plan on working out 18 Days this month. Numbers “1” through “18” will be written here for each completed workout day:
3. I need to remember to take my daily vitamins. I will put an emoticon for each day I remember to take them:
4. My tough workout of choice this month that I will be doing for at least 5 days straight is my old Jayne Kennedy workout.
5. I will plan out my meals for at least 14 days! I will post the dates of those days here:
Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:28 AM   #26  

ooo I just realized I never posted my goals for this challenge!

1. I want to lose a total of 10lbs, bringing me down to 283lbs
2. drink more water
3. exercise 15 days
Old 12-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #27  
~Kim~

Aww, thanks Monique. I need to find that me again. It's easier to stay on plan when things don't come up that make it easy to cheat. I hope you are able to fight your soda monster, thankfully that one has never been a problem for me.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:20 PM   #28  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello Autumn Beauties,

Kim - Great job on not waiting 'til the 1st to get back on track I hope you're your bubbly happy self soon. I know exactly how you feel. I pigged out from Oct 'til the first of December and I was totally miserable but I kept on eating and was only exercising maybe once or twice a week. I hope you have a very successful week!

Justaloozer - Congrats on making it to 290 and I hope you break through to the 280s by Monday.

I hope everyone else is having a good day so far.

I've been having a good week. I've worked out every day and have eaten very clean for almost a month now. I'll have a challenge on Sat & Sunday as I'm going to a party on Sat and out to lunch with a bunch at an all U can eat buffet on Sunday. I am very confident that I will make healthy choices at both functions. I'm in such a groove now and I don't want to let anything de rail me. I want SOOOO bad to make my goal of 170 this year.

Have a great day Autumn Beauties
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:44 PM   #29  

Congrats, justaloozer. Keep, up the good work. The count down is on, ladies....the first of the month is almost here.

Monique
Old 12-31-2010, 08:26 AM   #30  

Thanks everyone!! We CAN do this! Gettingfit, 170 is TOTALLY doable!

I weighed in this morning at 289.8! I am ECSTATIC!!!!!!! Official weigh in is monday of course but I pray the scale only goes lower by then!