Old 01-14-2011, 05:50 PM   #151  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Hello, Beauties. I've been without internet for a few days but I'm back. I see you've all been doing well and staying on plan. So far, I have lost three of the five pounds I gained back during the holidays so that puts me at 217 so thats a nice start. I have been working out every day and I plan on keeping it up! Go, Autumn Beauties!

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:16 PM   #152  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Way to go Monique I know you'll get that last 2 off very soon. Keep up the great work!
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:30 PM   #153  
Half Marathoner!!!

S/C/G: A bunch/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

Gettinfit- that sucks that you have been stuck in the house for so long, but you are doing great staying on plan!

Emme- Congrats on your weigh in! You are so close to your Jan goal. You can do it!

Monique- Glad to see you again! You are doing awesome.

Completed day 3 of p90x shoulders and arms and did 45 mins of Turbo Fire. Still going strong!
EveLHaelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #154  
~Kim~

Hey ladies.

Well to be blunt, I'm having the period from ****. Yesterday was my normal weighin day and I was up 2lbs, I checked again today and I was up another pound! I never gain during TOM, I usually just stay about the same and then have a little bit of a downward whoosh when it's over. Not this time, this time cramps and bloating are killing me. Sorry for TMI. =P Hopefully in a couple days all this water retention will just disappear.

Hope everyone else is having a better weekend then me!
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #155  
Half Marathoner!!!

S/C/G: A bunch/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

Toomanydimples- Sorry to hear that your TOM is giving you a hard time! You will feel back to normal once it's over. Keep up the good work.

Had an awesome morning step aerobics class! Today on the P90x schedule is Yoga so I will be practicing my yoga for my certification instead. It's still early in the day so I need to keep myself busy.

Enjoy your Saturday, everyone!
EveLHaelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:53 PM   #156  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Toomanydimples -- that stinks about your TOM and the weight gain! At least you can attribute it to your TOM, and it's not like you've eaten 10,500 calories to gain those 3 pounds. I'm sure the water retention will go away before you know it.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #157  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello Beauties,

Kim - Like Emme & Eve said, I wouldn't worry about it because it's only water weight. If you can't bare to see the scale go up, why not stay off the scale until TOM is gone. Hang in there and stay strong.

Eve - Sounds like you had a some great workouts today. Great job! I finally was able to get out of the house yesterday. I went to work for a few hours and today I ventured out too. I went to my WW meeting and did a little food shopping. I stopped off at Stone Mountain to get in a walk but the sidewalk and street was still iced so I just walked for 30 minutes in one of the large parking lots. It just felt so good to be outdoors for a while. Earlier this morning I did a FIRM Express Cycle 1 Cardio. I think tomorrow I will just do a stretch video. I'm hoping that I can do a 5 mile walk on Monday at Stone Mountain if the ice melts.

Monique - How's your day going?

Have a great evening everyone
Old 01-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #158  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Hello Ladies

Soo, Ive been MIA for a few days and I really dont know why! I havent been too too busy, just lazy and had a few slip ups. I missed way more days in the gym than I wanted. My next WI is Monday, I dont anticipate I will be overly excited. I went grocery shopping and found a new love, Lunchable: Lunch Creations...It had a Mini Sandwich, a fat free mayo pack, applesauce, mini vanilla wafers, a small water and a kool aid pouch 370 calories! I will be back in the gym tomorrow, because of my slacking during the week, no one to blame but me!

You ladies have a great night~
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #159  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies,

Lisa - We have missed your posts and I totally understand where you're coming from. It sounds like you've re-grouped and are ready to get busy again. There will be bumps in the road along this journey but we just have to get back on track to do what we know we need to to reach our weight loss goals. I hope you enjoy your workout today and keep posting no matter what.

I hope everyone else is having a great Sunday.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:06 PM   #160  
I am in control.

Hi all ~ Happy Sunday! I stepped on the scale this morning and it showed I was up two pounds, but I'm assuming I'm retaining water since I'm PMSing...boo...waiting for it to go away. I didn't let the weight gain affect me too badly as I knew that I didn't eat 7,000 calories last night to cause a 2 pound gain, but it's just frustrating when you see the scale go up. I'm hoping for a downward trend later in the week. Hope everyone has a great night!
Old 01-17-2011, 11:05 AM   #161  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good Morning Ladies,

Emme - Those 2 pounds will go away. Just stay OP.

I hope everyone else is having a good day and are staying OP. My day has been good so far. I did a FIRM C&S workout this morning and I plan on getting a walk in this afternoon if it doesn't rain.

Stay strong ladies, WE CAN DO IT!!!
Old 01-17-2011, 01:12 PM   #162  

S/C/G: H228/S225/C219/G150

Height: 5'6"

Morning, Autumn Beauties. My birthday was yesturday so I enjoyed myself and allowed mysekf to go off plan a little. I really need to work on my diet part. I'm doing two meal replacement shakes a day with apples on the side and apples for snacks and then dinner. But it seems like thats not enough. I would love to figure out something healthy that a I can prepare that is simple that I can take to work every day.

What are your diets like?

Monique
Monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:17 AM   #163  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Autumn Beauties,

I hope you're all doing okay with your weight loss goals.

Monique - I'm following the Weight Watchers Simply Filling Plan. I mostly eat fresh fruits, fresh veggies, whole grain items including 94% FF microwave popcorn, FF or LF dairy products, almonds, dark choc & some lower cal sweet treats i.e. WW Cookies, Little Debbie Red Velvet Snack Cake. I do these occasionally and no more than 3 times a week. I've also been tracking my calories on Livestrong.com to make sure I don't go too high.

I hope this helps.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:09 AM   #164  
~Kim~

Hey everyone. I'm finally feeling better. Hopefully all the water will be gone by my next weighin. We got snow again last night so I'm probably going to go out and play with my daughter in a bit. That will be my exercise for the day. =)

Happy Birthday Monique!
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #165  
I am in control.

Happy Birthday to you, Monique! I hope you enjoyed your day. You asked about diets...mine is pretty much the same every day:

--Cereal and multigrain muffins w/all-natural pb and natural fruit spread for breakfast
--Yogurt for a snack
--Lean Cuisine & baked Cheetos for lunch
--Snack bar
--Cheese stick
--Maybe a clementine
--Chicken or Tilapia for dinner
--Veggies

Last edited by Emme; 01-18-2011 at 12:17 PM.