Old 11-15-2010, 09:45 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W Thanksgiving: Week 3

Week 3!!!!! Its hard to believe.

I will post more later on. I'm in a rush this morning.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:12 PM   #2  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

LOL JC i was just gonna say that. Well the restaurant finally opened~! So now I can get back to my normal work and eating habits. Thank goodness cuz I was slipping bad!!

W- 64 oz
e- zumba class tonight
e- on target after a weekend off diet
d - get back on the ball - down to a size 22 YAY!!
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 05:15 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone. I guess I never made it back last night.

So this past week I didn't work out once. because of being sick. Then yesterday I had to wait for a package. ERRR. Today I work, then tomorrow and thursday I get just over an hour to workout.

W 64 oz
E extra laps. maybe 30 minutes before swim lessons
E 1500 cals
D workout.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:59 PM   #4  

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies -

5 weeks: 164.0
6 weeks: 165.2
7 weeks: 166.0
8 weeks: 166.8
9 weeks: 166.4

I was happy the scale went down a little, starting to get paranoid about gaining too much too early! Finally starting to get a sour stomach, wouldn't call it morning sickness persay, but I have no prior experience to base it off of. I was very fortunate my previous pregnancies

Hope everyone's having a good week and getting their holiday plans in order. I'm already freaking out, as soon as Thanksgiving hits I feel like the entire holiday season goes so fast and I'm always behind the ball with Christmas shopping/planning etc.

Jeni/Wills - Hi! I'd imagine this board is going to be slow until the holidays are over, everyone's so busy!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:04 PM   #5  
~~transforming Diva~

Hey Ladies!! STAY STRONG!!! Now that I have said that, I indulged today and ate two red velvet petit fours. they were well worth it, had a mainly vegetable diet today, and some beans for protein so i am still way under calories.

W - 64 oz
e -quick walk, moving and unstacking stools and chairs, running around the restaurant (literally) had dr's appt didn't get home til' 7, workout clothes are ready in a bag in the car so i can head straight to the gym to morrow
e- okay today
d - down to 266~
Old 11-17-2010, 06:28 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Work is really knocking me for a loop, so not around much.

W 100
E Elliptical today, maybe the hula hoop. No running knee is screwed again
E How bout a plan.
D Focus on the little things and the big things will follow.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:04 PM   #7  
Calorie Counter

Ok so todays workout was thwarted by a pulled muscle in my neck! I am so glad I have muscle relaxers right now. I cant take them unil I get mak from school, but they will help.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #8  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I am working hard at the gym. I do cardio one day and weight training the next, with a little cardio. Had a training session and learned some stuff. Hopefully I am on the right track. I feel like I have worked when I leave. The stairmaster is my new "friend"...NOT!! But it is very effective. Hope this is the key.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:10 PM   #9  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

I have been so off track so far this week. So my weigh-in was horrible. I was back up to 183.5. I'm holding on to so much water weight. I'm really excited though, there is now a Zumba game for Wii that I believe comes out today. I pre-ordered it the other day so I should get it early next week! I love to dance so I'm hoping it will give me more motivation to exercise. I have been so stressed out lately between work and school. Then today has been so frustrating. My two kids have 4 tests tomorrow and they knew everything perfectly the past 2 days, then all of a sudden today they can't remember how to do any of it! I'm gonna try to squeeze some extra math time in instead of doing Accelerated Reader since they have already met their goal. I know one kid's grandparents were in town last night, so his mom probably didn't do any work with him. The other child, I think his mom has just given up with studying with him at home. She complained about it the other day because he doesn't work as well for her as he does with me, so I think she just decided she's only going to go over things with him the day before the tests. By the way, both of these parents work at the school with me so they know exactly what they're supposed to be doing. Well time for me to stop ranting.

On a good note, my mom is going to share her spa gift card with me!! It's a $250 gift card for a great spa here in New Orleans. We're each going to get an 80 minute massage! I can't wait.
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:08 PM   #10  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey lovelies! I hope everyone is doing okay.

I'm officially moved into my little house! I need to get some storage so I can finish unpacking and I have to get some new cookware and utensils. Pullo seems to like it and sometime this week, I'll be getting two kitties to add to the family.

Oh and I got my first tattoo!

I missed my WI last week cause my scale (which has been packed up for like five months) had a dead battery. I brought some new ones so I'm all set for WI tomorrow!

Hopefully, I can update sooner. Less than a month left in the semester so I'll be at school way more and will have internet access.

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:23 AM   #11  
Calorie Counter

Friday. my workweek begins but the good thing is my days will be semi back to normal.

I have planned this weeks Meals. My focus this week is going to be food and water. I am bringing my cals down to 1200.

W 80 oz
E do what I can do. extra laps at work
E 1200 cals
D keep my cals down, keep my nutrients up.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:49 PM   #12  

Height: 5'3"

Hey Ladies - Happy Friday!

Had my first prenatal appt today, going on Monday for an ultrasound to make sure everything's on track. Spent the rest of the afternoon Christmas shopping. I was bad I ate at Wendy's today - their new fries are Ah-mazing! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:56 PM   #13  
~~transforming Diva~

ugghh i totally gave up this week - well just exercising - have been sick, TOM is here and work has wiped me out. I have managed to drink my water and stick to my calories. I really need a kick in the *** to get back on my exercising. I fell twice at work today!! *sigh* I am gonna rest my aches this weekend and get back to the gym.

Hang in their ladies!!!

W-64 +
E - not
E- right on track
D - get over this bad cold, rest and recover and get back on the horse!
Old 11-20-2010, 05:15 AM   #14  
Calorie Counter

Food went great yesterday, but water didn't.

Today I will do well with both.

W 80 oz
E extra laps and stairs
E 1200 cals. stick to it count them. be good
D do not stress.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:13 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hello lovelies. Needing to make/take Momma time, if I get off track, depression just gets worse. Hugs to all, looks like we are lots a bit off, where is everyone??

W 100
E Did turbo sculpt and restarted C25k (at week 3), need to increase my knee tolerance and also want to increase my speed
E Going to return to what works for me. Low carb
D Need to do this just for me.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote