Old 11-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 155/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

Was OP yesterday but no exercise as had killer headaches (not sure if it was diet induced or stress over my 4yo having a root canal. Unable to weigh this morning but OP all day....plus I had the best workout! Before today I was never able to run more than 5 minutes, today out of my 42 min on the treadmill I did a 5, 7, and 8 minute run. My new motivation is my husband coming home for a visit. I didn't tell him I was trying to lose weight (hoped to surprise him). He wasn't supposed to come until end month and now it's looking like the 11th......time to kick it in high gear!
Anyway, I will weigh in the morning. Hope everyone has a good and OP weekend!
tttellier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hello all. Just checking in. I weighed in the other day and have lost 3.5 of the 6.5 pounds I wanted to lose this month. Been good on not snacking after 8pm. I cut out ALL sodas (diet and otherwise) and have had the mother of all headaches for about two days. Woohoo for caffeine withdrawals. Blah.
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:41 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 230/225/130

Height: 5"3'

I've been doing wonderfully on the exercise portion of the challenge, but sucking royally on the weight loss. I chalk it up to a baby shower at maggianos, whose half order of garden salad still comes in at a whopping 500 calories. Still, I've managed to lose a pound, so I will be hitting the gym a little harder this upcoming week!
emthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:58 AM   #79  
on the way to Onederland

S/C/G: 260/248/220(mini goal)/140

Height: 5'4

well m down 1lb ! and i'm totally planning to be op today..

workout for today : yoga 30 mins, 45 min walk, p90x- legs&back +ab ripper x

sw: 249
current weight:248
gw: 239
gypsychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:52 AM   #80  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Check In Time

tttellier - Hope that headache has gone bye -bye by now

Yesterday was OP - planning for another today.
Hoping to finish painting my kitchen my this weekend (big kitchen)

Here's to a great weekend!
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 155/ticker/130

Susie, thanks- headache is gone (Yeah!). Good Luck painting! I always love how big a change you can get for relative low cost of paint.

I was finally able to weigh this morning and am down another 1.5 pounds! I am hoping to maintain it, as tonight I am having dinner with a lot of friends. Dinner won't be bad, as we are having filet mignon. But there is always three desserts, and I have a sweet tooth (that I have been denying sugar all week). I am trying to plan the rest of my day (food and exercise) to make up for allowing small amounts of dessert. Hopefully, I will maintain my loss tomorrow.
tttellier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:07 AM   #82  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Happy Saturday to all!
Just checking in this morning....... gotta make it quick before I head out to work BOOOOOOOO!
Yesterday was on-plan morning, two good work-outs, and so-so on plan evening. I will try harder today. I am battling with TOM cravings, so to maintain is good with me for now. Scale was the same this morning, so I am actually happy. We will see how today goes....... I am planning Subway for lunch, and taking fruit and beef jerkey for emergency snacks.
MsP- 0.2 is GREAT! You've got this. You can make it happen!
Ruth135- LOL, IF you are like me,I have learned even great men are not perfect, you have to take the good with the bad, to quote oneof my fav's "Stand by your man, after all he is just a man" My hubby hates that line, don't tell him I said it.
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:09 AM   #83  
ISO my perfect body

Oops sorry Tttelier- I didn't see your post there for some reason. Hope you are able to practice moderation with your choices tonight. It sounds Delish!
Old 11-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #84  
Never ending story

S/C/G: 213/160/150

Good morning chicklets. I know, it's after 3:30 in the afternoon, but for all my brain and body are worth right now, it feels like the crack of dawn. Last night's dinner was fabulous and a ton of fun, as well as a ton of calories. I did not really practice moderation, but my immoderate days are much more moderate than the way they used to be. I danced after dinner for hours, non-stop. Everyone else rested and took breaks to sit, but I only stopped to pee and fix another cocktail, lol! This morning was fun... It took me hours to muster the motivation to exercise, but I ate rum cake for breakfast and we're going to a movie (yes, popcorn, it's my birthday weekend) followed by sushi so I had to!

LE: sorry you have to work on Saturday--I need to, but probably won't, so I'll have to do some work on my birthday tomorrow--yuk, but oh well.

tttellier: good luck tonight. Small portions of dessert will be fine, and your sweet tooth will thank you, but tell it not to get any wise ideas.

susiemartin: Yay, OP Girl is back in action! Good luck on the kitchen. You almost inspired me to do the color wash on the one wall in my dining room that was repainted with our kitchen remodel (we put a hole through the wall into the dining room, so they had to paint it, and now it looks terrible with the rest of the room looking like the beautiful Italian buildings). The inspiration passed though, thank goodness! lol.

MsP: I was at 150.6--up .6 pounds--and am happy it's not more, so that .2 pound loss is sounding pretty exciting to me right now!

gypsychic: that sounds like an awesome workout! Good job on the pound loss.

emthompson: Eating a 500 calorie salad doesn't sound like it royally sucks to me, and neither does a one pound loss! It's not like you ate 500 calories in rum cake (like I did for breakfast, lol). Keep up the good work.

penmage: you are doing killer on the weight loss, congratulations! Sorry about the headaches, hope they go away soon.

ruth135 and LE: Guys are such jerks, aren't they (I mean TOM, lol). My husband will not exercise unless it's riding a bike or doing an activity he likes. He will dance, so that's fun, but we always say we're going to practice the swing dance bit at home and never do; that's why I always try to have dance parties.

TheBunneh: you are doing awesome, congratulations!

MysticBliss: sorry about the gain when it should have been a loss. I've read on this site someone saying they can gain as much as 12 pounds overnight if they overdo it on salt! So yeah, drink more water and count your blessings, lol! I'll bet it's gone already.
LouisaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:15 PM   #85  

Hi Chickies!
Down a pound this morning so I was happy about that. We did a lot of exercising last night so I'm sure that helped.
Today was a little off plan because we weren't home for most of the day but I think we made some good choices. Also went for a walk/run when we got home.

LE: yeah my guy has his flaws but he's probably as close to perfect as they come, but i may be a bit biased
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #86  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Good night, ladies!
I'm up a pound today (146.2), but I'm not stressing since I've been OP. I may have to watch my evening snack and make sure it isn't undoing me since I'm pretty sedentary after the snack. Maybe it's not a good idea EVERY night. It hasn't been an issue in the past, but sometimes certain things set me off for a time, then I go back to "normal". As always (when OP), I'll keep an eye on it and make the appropriate adjustments. 6 days OP!
Tomorrow a family we're fiends with is coming over for lunch after church. We're getting pizzas since their kids are picky eaters and I cook with veggies a lot. It was the easy solution. Anyway, I love me a good pizza, so it'll be about moderation. Supper will be light to accomodate the heavier lunch, so I hope to at least even out back to ticker weight, otherwise I will adjust it to be accurate. That's the rule this month: Be honest and accountable!

Last edited by Ms Perception; 11-07-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:33 AM   #87  
New Attitude!

S/C/G: 185.6/170.0/135-145

Height: 5'7"

Default My first goal setting here

Ok, since I'm new to this and just got back to Weight Watchers last week, here's my goals... track everything I'm eating, follow all the healthy eating guidelines daily per WW, <175 at the end of the month, which would be >5.4 pounds lost this month.

Staying motivated!

Good luck to all of y'all this month!
Wendy
WendyRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:46 AM   #88  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Yesterday was OP - planning another today
My weight has stayed the same 224.8

I'm still painting the kitchen.
Ughhh...it's taking 3 coats

I'm going from extreme dark to very white.

Next time I get a notion to paint a room with dark "dramatic" colors..please kick me

Hope your day is a good one!

Last edited by susiemartin; 11-07-2010 at 04:52 AM.
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:41 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Good Morning All,

I have been lurking this week since I didn't know what I wanted to do weight-wise this month. I have finally decided my goal is 137. Not much. I would actually love to be 135 but with the way I have been eating lately and with Thanksgiving around the corner, 137 is much more realistic and still might be difficult at that. I feel I have to set a goal. Lately I have been doing some backsliding with my eating and I am afraid I am going to gain if I don't have a "losing" mentality. I am actually pretty afraid of maintenance. In the past, I have not been able to maintain a healthy weight for more than 6 months.
TERAPET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:29 AM   #90  
ISO my perfect body

Good morning girls!
Can't hang out long, gotta work again today! Oh when will my "princess train come in?"
I am down a pound today, Yippee. Hope everyone stays focused on the goal, and Moderation, moderation, moderation. The weekends are toughest for me, especially when I work, so that is my Mantra will be.