5 Pound Challenge #129

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • This is a fun and fairly quick challenge. You do not have to wait for the beginning of a challenge, you can join us anytime! Just post your Starting Weight, Current Weight on the first post. Each time you post after that, include your Starting Weight, Current Weight and your Goal Weight.

Whoever loses 5lb first gets to start the next 5lb Challenge!

SW: 139.3
    GW: 134.3

We can do this, girls!
  • SW 155.6
    GW 150.6

Congrats Nienna.
    Caught me way up. Ick.
  • Congrats!!!!

SW 159.4
    CW 159.4
    GW 154.4
  • Congratulations, Nienna!

SW: 313.2
    GW: 308.2
  • congrats

sw 227.2
    gw 222.2
  • Congrats, Nienna

My start weight this time is higher than it was last time... eek.

SW: 180.4
    CW: 180.4
    GW: 175.4
  • congrats nienna i have been off te wagon for quite a long time so it abt time i get my gear in action inorder to fulfill my 2010 resolution
    sw 211.6
    cw 211.6
    gw 206.6
  • ooops!!
    Thanks for the congrats! I'm super excited; I'm so close to being in the normal bmi range for my height now.

So, someone pointed out to me that I mislabeled the thread, making us jump from "5 Pound Challenge 128" to "5 Pound Challenge 159" ... any thoughts on how to change the thread's title? I tried to edit my post, but couldn't figure out how to change the title for the whole thread.
  • Congratulations Nienna!
    I did a search and the thread title can only be changed by a moderator.

CW:204.8
    GW:199.8
  • This is my first 5 lb challenge and sounds fun!
    SW: 172.8
    GW: 167.8

That gets me outta the 170's!!
  • Quote: So, someone pointed out to me that I mislabeled the thread, making us jump from "5 Pound Challenge 128" to "5 Pound Challenge 159" ... any thoughts on how to change the thread's title? I tried to edit my post, but couldn't figure out how to change the title for the whole thread.
    Try going to the "Announcements and Forum Help" forum, and asking a Moderator to change it for us.

ETA: I went ahead and asked for the thread title to be changed... hope that's ok with everyone...
  • This is the motivation I need: "Good luck everybody!"
    SW: 197
    GW: 192
    "An Away We Go!"
  • Way to go Niena!

I am starting higher than last challenge also. Better get back to business here.

SW: 145
    CW: 145
    GW: 140
  • Nienna on winning the 5 LB Challenge!

SW: 246.8
    GW: 241.8
  • Congratulations Nienna on winning #128. Well done!!!

I'm in again!!!

SW: 229.5
    GW: 224.5