Old 10-02-2010, 08:23 AM   #31  
from Here to There...

S/C/G: 256.2 lbs/241.2 lbs/120 lbs

Height: 5'4"

For me, yesterday looked like this:
W - 64 oz – no prob
E - exercise – walking around the hopsital waiting for my pick-up, about 20 minutes; able to set up my pedometer!
E - follow menu – queasy, so not much appetite; protein drink for lunch
D – To keep up with my zone for the next two days! - Done!

Jeni - I'm glad everything is coming together! Cash flow, PT... you're lining up for a good week-end!

free, mothermavis - nice to hear you're both getting back on track!

JasonsLea - I've started my Xmas shopping! It's the baking that will be a new experience for me this year - bake, but not eat (at least, not as much as in the past!)

They say we have a sunny week-end lined up, so I'm planning on at least one outing to take photos. Other than that, prepare for next week and Thanksgiving & In-Laws' 25th wedding anniversary next Week-End. Have a good one everybody!
SeaWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:14 AM   #32  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Happy Saturday everyone. I hope everyone has a good weekend. I didn't get my Zumba workout in yesterday and not sure about today. I did go to a fall festival here last night and walked for about 2 hours, so that was good. I also managed to stay away from all the food, even though a funnel cake was calling my name. Today will be a real test - my mom wants me to go back to the festival and get a funnel cake for her. How fun will that be? I have 5 weeks until the ball, so I won't be eating any funnel cakes today.

I also tried to do some planks ( http://www.mytrainerbob.com/blog-pos...tructed-planks ) last night before bed. I could only hold it for about 10 seconds, but I did it 5 times. Might have to try this every day.

Last edited by MamaP; 10-02-2010 at 11:00 AM.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:39 AM   #33  
gracey

S/C/G: 242/172/168

Height: 5ft 11

getting into a nightly routine, is really good to see daily and weekly improvements. My boyfriend helped me set up a weekly programme wher ei increase my strength slowly.
so i started doing 5 situps, 5 pressups, and 5 leg lifts with holds, this has developed each week and i now do 20 situps, 30 cruches, 15 press ups, 5 legs lifts, 5 leg lifts with shoe, and inner thigh workout each night. i rotate if im hurting or strained etc always leeting myself heal, but its a nice thing to do to see your strength improve.

w: 176 in the middle of the day (dont count, hopefully a loss tomorrow)
e: exercise : still none but im walking and healing still, gonna swim tomorrow very exciting.
e: eat 1300 yesterday woo! and on about 550 for today, with dinner ahead of me
d: i ran away from my student home for a break, felt a meltdown this morning happening. need to escape it all to reflect on it all. i feel so much better being away. i get so bogged down in numbers and inches and competition and urgh horribleness makes me very sad....not happy like i want to be with my life. :S
freethetoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 5’7"

hi all! happy saturday! can you believe it's OCTOBER?! i hope everyone is doing well.

been busy busy, but staying on track. I don't think I've been drinking enough water bc my gallon jug cracked and started leaking! but i have been getting my exercise and counting my calories. and the scale is moving in the right direction! all good news. must run, but I'll be back next week.
shasha12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:14 AM   #35  
Calorie Counter

Today was crazy. We decided to run to costco, nearest one is an hour away. DH gets called into work. so for an hour the kids and I wanderd through halloween stores and toystores. Then we get our costco shopping done, then DH gets called in again. (oh yeah, he is on call today). This time there are two problems. So I drive the kids home, put the groceries away, take the kids to Nana's then drive the hour back to pick DH up. (he works an hour away ) After waiting for 3 hours he finally was done. Then the drive home. Nana offered to keep the kiddos overnight so we didn't have to wake them up. Yawn. Its time for bed.

No workout today, letting my legs rest up for a good long run tomorrow.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #36  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

I can't remember if I weeded yesterday so here are my two

w- somwhere between 32 and 64
e- 1487 cal - had a tiny piece of pudding cake with my dad but still under calories!! YAY
e- work - bussing talbes
D - today i was fighting major major depression - all my energy was focused on not binging, i am not going to let it get me down

today's weed

W- 64 oz
e- under calories and following plan
e- work-bussing tables
d- breathe in peace, breathe out stress

Good Job everyone!! Sorry no personals today, I am zonked from work so in general: YAY for no funnel cakes!!! Good work on the steady strength increase, I will have to look up what a plank is, watching the inches and the numbers and the calories gets me down too sometimes - but I think the alternative is worse, when i don't watch em that is when I bungle me eating plan!!

I love you guys!! Woot Woot!!
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #37  
from Here to There...

S/C/G: 256.2 lbs/241.2 lbs/120 lbs

No personals today, I'm afraid. I'm finally getting over this flu-thing that I had, and my appetite is coming back (no, really, that's a good thing!). Things are on track to start the new week.

Have a good one everyone!

Last edited by SeaWave; 10-04-2010 at 06:41 AM.
SeaWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:53 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Hello. I've been away for a long time, have put on a few lbs. since my last post but am getting back on track. Not going to change my sig because I'm optimistic my post next Monday will be at or below what is shown. I can do it this time I know! Exercise will be a focus. Look forward to catching up. Jeanette

Last edited by Momto6inOH; 10-04-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #39  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3507454

Welcome back Janette!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote