Old 09-22-2010, 07:09 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all, flying around like a crazy woman!

W 100
E Elliptical tonight
E OP, lunch will have to be salad or soup, nothing made.
D Breathe!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:32 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 117/113.5/110-112

Height: 5'4

Gmorning everyone! Happy first day of fall!

Yesterday was good, although I wish I could push just a LITTLE harder on the calorie deficit goal. I feel really comfortable at a deficit of 300 per day, which is good b/c it keeps me from feeling deprived and bingeing. That's why I have got to keep pushing the exercise!

W: 104 oz (Goal: 64 oz)
E: -308 deficit (Goal: 400-600 deficit)
E: 333 burned (Goal: 500 burned)
D: Just two snacks (Right on goal, yay! Drinking tea helps)

Sorry, busy AM, more later! Keep the good work everyone!
spingirl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi hi everyone. I'm trying to keep up on posts and personals but I am falling way behind. I'll get back here when Tommy is in school. and I have time.

Will is loving being back at work he was able to get out and actually work yesterday. I am glad that he is happy.

Tommy did an awsome job at swim lessons. It finally clicked and he was able to swim breath arm bubble arm (aka freestyle) for 15 yards!!! I am so proud of him.

In an effort to get my routine into working out while Tommy is at preschool, I am going to go for a quick run this morning, then go back and hit the elliptical and a steam this after noon.

W 80 oz
E what I wrote above 60 minutes cardio/ 20 minute steam
E 1500 cals
D wash the linens
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #19  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcatron243 View Post
Hi hi everyone. I'm trying to keep up on posts and personals but I am falling way behind.

Yeah . . . me too . . . I am waaaayyyy behind.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:01 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 5’7"

hey all! quick post, sorry no personals!

Did well yesterday, but my back is sooo sore and tired! not injury pain, so that's encouraging. I'm training with my PT today, but beyond that I'm going to stretch and rest. Maybe if I feel better this evening, I'll do some more walking.

W: 2 gallons
E: PT and stretching!
E: 1500cals
D: Scrubbing the kitchen today
shasha12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #21  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

ugghhh ate 2 boudain sausages for lunch - and I know it was because i didn't eat breakfast because it took an hour and a half at the dr's office just to get a pt/inr finger stick - then had to do grocery shopping - bad mix, hungry and pissed off!! Will stick to fresh veggies for the rest of the day. good thing is, i feel like crap which means I won't do that again!!

W-64oz
E-gym - 20 min cardio and weight training
E- 2 boudain sausages and veggies
D- got knocked down but I got right back up!!
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 5’7"

Plans were cancelled last min, i doo have time for personals!

spingirl, how the H do you calculate what you're burning?! that is some strict attention to detail, i'm super impressed.

jcatron, how exciting to watch your little one in the pool! my niece is 3 and I love the little triumphs and firsts I get to witness i think it's good that you're attempting to get into a preschool routine.

willsangel, i truly am blessed, he's a wonderful guy. and, i can't always drink 2 gals, but i definitely drink at least 1 gal. i'm always thirsty! don't worry about your sausages, sometimes those little slip ups help us stay on track. at least u recognize what was happening and why, and you can prevent it going forward.

mtiger, i HATE tom. he's not particularly mean to me or anything, but that guy seems to always be around the corner.

emiloots, acting class is always fun! hope you got a good dinner in!

Last edited by shasha12; 09-22-2010 at 02:28 PM.
shasha12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:02 PM   #23  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

WillsAngel~ Ugh, no breakfast always spells trouble for me...

mothermavis, MamaP~

jcatron243~ Congrats to Tommy on his swim lessons, and congrats to you for getting an early run in!

shasha12~ How did PT go?

spingirl9~ 300/day is a pretty good number, how many calories do you aim to take in a day?

mtiger~ TOM is creeping up on me as well and is starting to show on the scale. I loved TBL last night!!!

emiloots~ How did you do at dinner last night?

SeaWave~ Glad to hear you got some good news from the medical team!

LONG weekend... followed by crazy 20-somethings TBL stats = me not being able to post any personals for quite a while... sorry I didn't eat as poorly as I have in the past at my sisters, but didn't do as well as I had hoped either. It helped that my sister got on board with me on Saturday and Sunday, but there was last minute planning on Friday night due to my nephews football practice. They have an AMAZING pizza joint, and while I ate much less than usual, I still ate more junk then I should of. That mixed with TOM moving in has definitely shown some scale movage (I don't think that's a word, but I'll go with it...) in the wrong direction...

9/22 & 9/23 WEED

W
~ 100oz H20
E~ GYM!!!
E~ Stay w/in WW points
D~ Min. 8 hours sleep!!!
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #24  
from Here to There...

S/C/G: 256.2 lbs/241.2 lbs/120 lbs

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a couple of days, so here goes!

Jeni - Great that your son is learning to swim. They have such an air of discovery and excitement at that age. I never got to learn, but it's on my list of things to do.

Mavis - I love your quote - mind sharing? I really need that reminder right now.

spingirl - It's nice after working so hard that things are starting to fall into place. I must say, though, that I can't imagine tracking as closely as you do!

shasha - You have a treasure for a husband! It's nice that your back is getting better and that you have noticeable improvement. I think you're wise to continue to be off work.

WillsAngel - I'm so glad TOM seems to be over for me (chemopause, likely to turn into menopause). I'm curious as to what kind of boudin you eat - apparently there are many, although I only know the blood pudding kind. Haven't had any in years and years, though.

Emily - I'm jealousj - my decluttering isn't going quite as strongly as yours is.

mtiger... ok... there seems to be a lot of TOM posting going on. Have you all synchronized or something?

Kris (MamaP) - I don't think anyone always has time to do personals; I know I certainly don't expect it from everyone. I'm just happy you pop in!

My WEED is looking like this:
W-64 oz - this seems to have been problematic the past couple of days, so I'm keeping a closer eye on it
E - exercise - did some dancing and some strength training - yay me!
E - follow menu - so far, so good
D - God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow in them. author unknown
SeaWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:50 PM   #25  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

176.6 today. TOM will hopefully take few away. Did BL bootcamp tonight..always good for the butt. I am hoping that starting back with some DVD's will jumpstart my wieght loss a bit.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #26  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone!

My Physical Therapy was finally approved. I start friday

Seawave, we have so many opportunities for outdoor activities that involve water nearby my kids need to know how to swim. We started both kids at 3 and a half. Makenna is now 7 and on our Y's Swim team! Tommy has been taking lessons for a year, and is finally focusing on swimming. (he doesn't like sitting still.)

Sasha~glad your getting in your PT.

Kim~Eating less than normal, especially when you are out is a big thing! good job.

Mindy~I hope the tapes jump start it for you!

Makenna's first swim meet is on Saturday. I have to miss it because of work I hope she beats her times from the last meet.

W 80 oz
E morning run and steam, I have to grocery shop while Tommy is at school.
E 1400 cals
D relax today.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:40 AM   #27  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

jcatron243~ YAY!!! Glad to hear your PT has finally been approved!!!

mtiger
~ What other DVDs are you going to try?

SeaWave~ I like your quote! Where did you get your dancing in?

TOM is officially here, cramps and all, UGH. My doctor has told me that it's actually better to exercise during TOM as it will often help calm cramps and since I used to take BC to control my cramps and no longer do... I need as much help as I can get. Gym didn't happen yesterday due to passing out at home after school, so the plan is to really KICK my butt today. Already at 50 oz. h20 today... more then yesterday (sad, yes)...
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 06:11 PM   #28  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Hello Hello
Feeling a bit better but still fatigued to the bone. back on track today

W- 64 oz then some
E- Zumba class and weights
E- 1500 cals.
D- I am starting to have a shape i think :-d
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #29  
Calorie Counter

Yay, 40 minute run (ended up at 3.5 miles) steam room for 25 minutes.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Seawave "Weight loss is hard, maintaining is hard, being fat is hard, pick your hard. "
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote