Old 08-23-2010, 11:05 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Laboring for our Bodies~Week 8

We are almost there ladies. I hope you have all accomplished something this summer! I successfully gained some poundage but I know it will come off once my schedule is back to normal.

Today I have to take Mak to the doctor because she is suffering from headaches again. I am really hoping I can get some answers.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:55 PM   #2  
Maintaining (Lacto-Paleo)

S/C/G: 120s

Height: 5' 6.75"

Good Afternoon, everyone!

Jeni, hope you do get some answers. I am keeping you all in my prayers. Thanks for starting the new thread.

Today's WEED:

W: one gallon
E: usual
E: my lovely plan
D: Stay on track and pray while working.

Am enjoying that good feeling that comes from staying on plan.

Sending you all best wishes for a lovely afternoon.
SilverLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #3  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Jeni - hope Mak is okay. Poor thing.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 Day Shred (done) and some walking
E - 1200 - 1300 calories
D - ironing (made a good dent in my basket this weekend)
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:12 PM   #4  

Hey Ladies -

Jeni - hope Mak feels better soon

Silver & Popcorn -

Ate a couple homemade cookies this afternoon, and now am gross and bloated. One of these days I'll learn my lesson, I feel so much better without wheat in my diet. DH basically isn't home this week, working late tonight, then flies out for North Carolina tomorrow after work through friday - trying to mentally prepare myself Saw 162.8 this weekend, shooting for the 159's by labor day!

W - 64+
E - P90X
E - back on plan, no more cookies!
D - get the house together tonight

Last edited by emiloots; 08-23-2010 at 05:13 PM.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #5  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I haven't made it here in a while. I was trying to get some projects finished before going back to school. Well I went back today,basically set up days this week. I got a lot done. My room is clean and organized. i can actually start planning now.

I may be scarce for a while till i get back in the groove of working and such.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:17 AM   #6  
Calorie Counter

Morning everyone.

No answers, the doctor is still working the allergy angle. she could be right, but this is the 3 or 4th time I've taken her in for headaches in 2 years. We do claritin every day, she wears glasses for reading and school, now we are starting flonase.

We are keeping a headache journal now and going back in 2 weeks to see if it helps.

Work today and friday will be quite the workout. I will be lifting 40 lb bags and packaging them all day long! my arms will be dead tired by tonight.

W 64 oz
E work
E 1400 cals
D keep up with my eating.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:44 AM   #7  
Portion Control

Yesterday, didn't get my D in again. I think I am so tired at night I just can't bring myself to start the ironing. I will give it a whirl again today.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 Day Shred (done) and a walk
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - ironing
Old 08-25-2010, 10:07 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Busy few days. Boys go back to college this week and had a closing yesterday to boot, so it's been hectic.

Today, I am going to another fair. This time, FIL wants to go watch BIL play the fiddle at the fair. I am off and he is 88 so we are going together so I can drive and he can leave when he's ready instead of waiting for BIL.

W 100
E walking around the fair, ran 4 miles last night after the closing and did the weight circuit at the Y as well
E I am going to the fair. I am aiming for not horrible. Good will not happen.
D Peace in my head. Struggle with the empty house to come.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:28 PM   #9  
Calorie Counter

Wow its a slow week here. I know I'm not helping much with that. Its been busy running back and forth to seattle (2 hour drive) taking care of my sisters stuff, and helping to keep my mom from freaking out too much. I haven't done much in the way of exercise but once life gets back to normal (when mak is back in school, then Tommy starts preschool) I will have plenty of time to get back to my workouts.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #10  
Portion Control

Jeni - it will be back to normal soon enough. Just take care of yourself.

Mavis - did you have fun at the fair? It was nice of you to drive your FIL.

This is a bad week for me with hormones. I am not giving up but just trying not to let the weight gain in spite of all my efforts get to me.

Since this is going to be a problem for me now that I am older, I just need to wrap my head around the idea.

I would be thrilled if I could get through the week and be back at the place on the scale where I started the week. Please send good weight vibes my way.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 Day Shred (I hope I can motivate myself when I get home)
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - start something on my "list" of things to do
Old 08-26-2010, 08:57 PM   #11  

PG, I am lucky, time spent with my FIL is a gift. He is 88 and I adore him.
He came for dinner tonight too. We had a big family dinner before my boys leave for college on Saturday.

I am all hormonal this week too. Good vibes your way!

Jeni, hugs to you too. I am with you, I need my schedule back!!
Old 08-28-2010, 05:28 AM   #12  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone.

My stepdad was released from the hospital yesterday! He will have to stay in seattle for a couple of weeks but he is doing awsome!

Will's stepmom was able to breathe without the ventialtor so they took that out too!!

AND!!

Will finally gets to start his new job on Tuesday!! THere is a huge process to go through in order to start the job, and its taken so long (ten days since they offered it to him) and he is only actually done 1 of the 6 steps (not his fault) they are going to start him anyway. WHEW!

Not only will Mak be back at school, then Tommy. . now Will is going to be back to work Now my schedule will be all normal. My workouts will finally be mine again!
Old 08-28-2010, 07:23 AM   #13  

OK, here we go. My kids leave today. Rough day for me, but hopefully, better than last year. Last year was just a giant funk.

I am making a vow to myself to totally concentrate on good choices all semester. I am down so far only a 1.4 lbs this challenge from 158 to 156.6 - I may still be able to get to 154 ish by LD, but I am going to focus, no excuse for missed workouts, just me & DH here. I can eat right, exercise and get myself together. Let's see what OP can do.

Jeni, I am back to 100 days on plan. That takes me to December 6th.

Help me ladies. I need your support.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:54 AM   #14  
Portion Control

Well I survived Hormone Week. After a quick 2.5 lb. spike at the beginning of the week I worked through it despite my fatigue and ended up at the end of the week 1 lb. down.

Mavis - you can do this new challenge. We are here for you! Did your kids go off to college? How far away are they?

Jeni - that is good news about everyone. It will be nice for you to get back into your routine.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 Day Shred (done) and a walk
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - keep dog settled and focused at agility trial while having fun.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:07 AM   #15  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I've been back to work setting up my classroom, so I haven't had much time to get on here. I missed a few workouts this week and TOM is here. What a week. Hopefully TOM takes it's extra 3 pounds I've gained with it. I am trying to get myself back into a smooth routine. Looks like workouts at school will start very soon. 2 of my friends have been asking when we are going to start.

Biggest news is that my son finaly got a job, after 6 months. YAY!!! That will be so nice...for him and me both. Now we have to get his car running ASAP.

Maybe we should add hormones into our name. We all seem to be struggling with that. Mine have been going whacky for about a year now, causing some huge gains and losses. I just go with the flow now.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote