150 by my Birthday...

• This is my GOAL..
    I wanna weigh 150 by my birthday on October 29th. I will be 36 and that would be a great birthday present to myself. I hope I can do it
  • You can totally do this!

Your post jumped out at me because my next goal is also 150 (and has been for too long...time to get serious!)

Good luck to you!
  • Well, you look so on track to achieve this, look how well you've done already!
  • Terre - That is a great goal.

My birthday is Oct. 9 and my goal is the low 170's.
  • Quote: This is my GOAL..
    I wanna weigh 150 by my birthday on October 29th. I will be 36 and that would be a great birthday present to myself. I hope I can do it
    wow my b day is 10/30 hello fellow scorpio!
  • I'm a Scorpio too--November 7th, and I want to be at my final goal of 145 by July 24th (oops--lol!). Okay, so by the end of September, which is seven pounds a month. That seems to be my average, so we'll see how close I can stick to that as I get closer to goal and have vacations and challenging events to knock me off course.

Good luck!
  • Quote: You can totally do this!

Your post jumped out at me because my next goal is also 150 (and has been for too long...time to get serious!)

Good luck to you!
    An you are soooo close!!! YEA!!!
  • Quote: Well, you look so on track to achieve this, look how well you've done already!
    Thank you so much!! I hope I can. But it seems to have really slowed down

Quote: Terre - That is a great goal.

My birthday is Oct. 9 and my goal is the low 170's.
    I bet you can do it....

Quote: wow my b day is 10/30 hello fellow scorpio!
    Thats so cool. There is a lot of scorpios here

Quote: I'm a Scorpio too--November 7th, and I want to be at my final goal of 145 by July 24th (oops--lol!). Okay, so by the end of September, which is seven pounds a month. That seems to be my average, so we'll see how close I can stick to that as I get closer to goal and have vacations and challenging events to knock me off course.

Good luck!
    Hopefully we can do it!!!