August Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • Hi ladies, We are running late in August! We have to catch up! Hopefully you have your August weight loss goal ready and waiting for me. Good luck to us all.

The rules of this thread are simple. You set your "weight loss related" goal, it gets added to the list. When you reach this goal, it gets turned Red. We have a sister thread for "Exercise related goals" It is the "August exercise Challenge". We love to hear about your success, as well as your challenges throughout the month.
  • Ok so I will start
    Lewisempire- Get to Onederland; Log my food daily
    Peaches5577 Lose ten pounds;Exercise 4x a week-
    LiliK Get to twosieland
    Ijiggle onederland; get 70,000 steps per week
    LouisaH lose 7 pounds, to reach 152.2
    eclipse make it to Onederland
    Audrina to be down 10 more pounds [185.5]; to be no longer considered 'obese'
    decapulet-1200 min exercise; complete 30DS (again); down to size 16
    Thebunneh-Reach 176lbs, do five workouts a week
    Cheriann to lose 13 pounds;to work out 3-4x per week.
    SusiemartinMy goals are 8lbs, to check daily;finish painting the chicken house & grain shed
    envelopeto lose 10 lbs. My starting weight is 196.
    Tinycities-My goal is to lose 5lbs (taking me out of the 170s!)
    fiestone-Reach 155.5 (halfway point!);-Reach 149.9 (normal weight)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Here are mine:

Lose ten pounds
    Exercise 4x a week
  • Get to twosieland.... and I have a ways to go, so I'm going to have to work it. But I'm determined and I have good plans and plenty of support. Go US!!
  • Hi, mine are to make it to onederland and to get 70,000 steps per week.
  • Thanks LE!

This whole next month is going to be a big challenge in maintenance for me, and I'm not even ready to start maintenance! I think I'll set a smaller goal for the month of August.

Start weight: 159.2.
    Goal: 7 pounds, to reach 152.2
  • My only goal this month is to make it to Onderland. I don't have very far to go (203.6 this morning), but I see so many people hit the wall when they get this close that I'm giving myself the whole month to get there.
  • Weight loss goal is to be down 10 more pounds [185.5] and to be no longer considered 'obese'.
  • yea!

1200 min exercise, complete 30DS (again), down to size 16
  • Reach 176lbs, do five workouts a week.
  • to lose 13 pounds
    to work out 3-4x per week.
  • Happy August everyone

My goals are 8lbs, to check daily &
    finish painting the chicken house & grain shed

SW yesterday was 238.2
    GW - 230.2
  • My August goal is to lose 10 lbs. My starting weight is 196.
  • I'd like to join in, if that's okay!

My goal is to lose 5lbs (taking me out of the 170s!).

It's not a huge amount to lose in a month, but I find my weight loss has been really slow, particularly the closer I get to my goal, so I'm setting something that I think I will find challenging, but manageable.
  • My SW is 157.3. My goals are:

-Reach 155.5 (halfway point!)
    -Reach 149.9 (normal weight)