Peaches5577 Lose ten pounds;Exercise 4x a week-
LiliK Get to twosieland
Ijiggle onederland; get 70,000 steps per week
LouisaH lose 7 pounds, to reach 152.2
eclipse make it to Onederland
Audrina to be down 10 more pounds [185.5]; to be no longer considered 'obese'
decapulet-1200 min exercise; down to size 16
Thebunneh-Reach 176lbs, do five workouts a week
Cheriann to lose 13 pounds;to work out 3-4x per week.
SusiemartinMy goals are 8lbs, to check daily;finish painting the chicken house & grain shed
envelopeto lose 10 lbs. My starting weight is 196.
Tinycities-My goal is to lose 5lbs (taking me out of the 170s!)
fiestone- Reach 155.5 (halfway point!);-Reach 149.9 (normal weight)
Hlthgrl- be at or below 190;start doing yoga at least four days per week
PopcornGallose 10 lbs
Terre-lose 10lbs;walk 4 miles a day 5 days a week;get into the 160's
Ms Perception1. Track my food;2. Fit comfortably into my clothes
NightAngel26- reach 215 lbs
KimL1214-Lose 15 pounds SW: 259.5/GW 244.5
VickieLou-get into the 230's. SW: 247.2.
Hickory0305Lose 10 pounds, to reach 160.0;Earn 35 Activity Points every week (burn 3500 calories);Track every day
Peachykeen62-lose 5 pounds! But if I reach that goal I will extend it to 8 pounds!! Sw: 251.5
Bama girl reach my freakin' goal weight! 120 lbs
Lilli58To lose 5 pounds this month (to reach 137lb)
SexyinNC7 lbs by the end of the month. That would put me at 129.6
Lippy100485Lose 10 pounds
TamarajHit 170lbs or lower;Stay OP for all camping weekends
Miss Mallee lose 10 pounds
From Thick to Thindrink at least 8 glasses of water;do some type of exercising every day;lose between 10-15 pounds

Last edited by Lewisempire; 08-16-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #77  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hello Ladies,
I am back, I had to leave town on the hurry last week. My Grandmother passed away. I Didn't have time to take care of all the things I needed to, but I think I have caught up on "The List", If I have missed something, or need to change something, just let me know.
Congrats to everyone making progress toward their goals! You ladies are AWESOME!
I am off to the grocery store to pick up my food, I was NOT on plan while I was out of town. Therefore I am up a total of 3.0 pounds, hopefully some of it is salt related.
Hope everyone has a Great day.

Last edited by Lewisempire; 08-11-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:33 AM   #78  
One day at a time.

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/135-120

Height: 5'6"

Hey Ladies!

I'm a little late joining but I'd love to loose at least 10 pounds for the month of August!

<3 We Can Do It Ladies!
Miss Mallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:10 PM   #79  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

SexyinNC-I weigh myself at night right before bed and then first thing in the morning after I pee, naked. As LouisaH mentioned, I think it's the most consistant in the morning. I do it at night to gauge how I've done for the day. It should be about 3-5 pounds higher at night vs. the morning due to calories burned at rest and no water/food, then the waste a person loses durng their morning "emptying" .

susiemartin-The chicken house looks fantastic!! Good luck on the other buildings. I'm sure it's a lot of work.

LE-Sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope everything went well with the family over the weekend. That can be a stressful time for some families. I know you'll get right back on track and dump those 3 lbs quickly, so no worries.

Doing well here, but have some errands to run Just wanted to check in and say "hi". Feeling fat today for whatever reason, so I've just said, 'screw it!' I'm wearing what I'm wearing and I'm not gonna think about the stupid muffin top I'm sporting. Have a great day ladies!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:04 PM   #80  

Height: 5' 8"

Lewisempire - sorry to hear about your grandma.

Miss Mallee - Welcome!

Ms. Perception - When I have the muffin top effect, I like to wear the 'Fat Free Dressing' shirts I picked up at Kohls under whatever blouse I am wearing.

I am really tired...I went to bed early last night, but I got up pretty early too. I think I am just going to take a nap.

Last edited by envelope; 08-11-2010 at 03:05 PM.
envelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 253/253/136

Height: 5'2

Talking August Weight loss challenge

Let's see....

My goals for this month is:
drink at least 8 glasses of water
do some type of exercising every day
lose between 10-15 pounds

(that carrot reminds me of the little banana who does the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" dance lol you should search it on youtube, it's hilarious)

Good luck with your goals everyone!! We can do this!!
from thick to thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:30 AM   #82  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Check In Time

Yesterday was OP - planning for another OP day today.
Hope your day is wonderful!
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #83  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Hey All!
Just checking in to say hi to everyone! Well... those that know me anyway. I'm still going strong, I just broke into the 160's today with 168.8 and it feels pretty awesome. The weight loss has slowed since i'm not actively trying to lose anymore but I'm thrilled that the trend is still down.
I'm currently training for a duathlon (5k run, 21 mile bike) that takes place in September and I completed my first 5k on July 3rd.... I'm sort of addicted to collecting those race tags now. Heh.
I hope everyone is doing well. Keep up the great work!
Oh, and stop by my blog if you ever want to hear me ramble about the random things on my mind!
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:59 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good day everyone...

I'm having a great day. DH has been sending me sweet texts all morning telling me how beautiful I am and stuff like that. He's such a gem!

We leave to go camping tomorrow so I'm making my meal plan today so I can stay on track.

Lewisempire: Sorry to hear about your grandmother. My thoughts are with your family.

Shrinking Girl: on the 160's! I can't wait to get there! You're doing amazing and good luck with your duathlon.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Tamara
tamaraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:38 PM   #85  
ISO my perfect body

Thank you for all your condolences. It means a lot to have great people like you ladies around me! Thanks for all the support and inspiration everyday!
I have been back on plan for 3 days so far, and it feels good to have healthy foods and calorie levels on board.
Heading to bed now, have a great night everyone!
Old 08-13-2010, 01:03 AM   #86  
Never ending story

S/C/G: 213/160/150

Hey Chicklets, I gotta be quick. Leaving town for the weekend and haven't packed yet--yikes!

LE: so sorry about your G'ma. Don't worry about the gain, it'll be gone soon, now that you're back on track.

SG!: Nice to see you. Congrats on the continued loss and rock on for your races! I haven't checked in on your or Tummy Girl's blogs too much lately (nor my own, for that matter, lol.), so it's nice to get an update from you and "see" you back at the party!

susuiemartin: Beautiful job on the coop! What a sense of accomplishment.

I'm poised for a total mess of a weekend. Beer festival in Madison. One of my favorite weekends of the year (for 18 years now! Holy crap, I'm not that old). I've prepared road food and some for Saturday, and hopefully I will hold firmly to my will power. Already it feels like a tenuous thread...wish me luck, everyone and have a great weekend!
LouisaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:30 AM   #87  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Check In Time

Happy Friday the 13th!
Yesterday was OP - planning another today. I'll be soooo glad to get out of the 230's!
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:15 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies!

I was pleased at my HM weigh in this morning. Down 2.2lbs since Tuesday (which was bad because of last weekend's camping food mania!...LOL) down to 177.8lbs. If that keeps up I should be able to see the 160's by the end of the month! I really hope to, but either way I'm only a few pounds shy of weighing less than DH for the first time ever in our 19 year relationship! Wow!

I have all my food planned and packed, only a little concerned about the alcohol factor, but I can do it...I know I can. I'll take my runners and try to go for a run Sat/Sun mornings before everyone gets up.

Everyone have a fantastic weekend!

Tamara
tamaraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:38 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 291.2/287.7/250

Height: 5'2

Starting kind of late but I am hoping to be out of the 160s by the end of August!
mommy1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #90  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Good evening! I've been busy with yard work and all the typical summer stuff...enjoying this last couple weeks with the kids before the school hijacks them from me! We've been really enjoying so many fun things, even just at home.
Anyway, tings are going well. I was probably a little high on calories the last few days. I've been working hard and the hunger level has been up, so I've eaten more to meet my body's demand. I'm reigning that in now though. I do actually want to drop a few more pounds this month!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote