3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   W.O.W. Laboring for our Bodies ~ Week 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/206926-w-o-w-laboring-our-bodies-%7E-week-2-a.html)

PopcornGal 07-12-2010 09:50 AM

W.O.W. Laboring for our Bodies ~ Week 2

I hope Jeni doesn't mind but I thought I would start this week's thread since it is Monday morning.

Hopefully we all survived week 1.

PopcornGal 07-12-2010 09:58 AM

Week 1: 168
Week 2: 164

I am off to an optimistic start. I set a mini goal of 9 lbs for the month of July with the goal of breaking 160 by the end of the month.

I started off my work week with a bad nights sleep. I hate when that happens so I didn't get a workout in this morning like I had hoped.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - walk 3 miles
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - prep food for the week

Wishing everyone lots of good WEED today.

jcatron243 07-12-2010 10:39 AM

Thanks Popcorn. I don't mind at all!

Slept in. That was nice. Now I have to get the kids up and out of the house b 9. Tommy starts swim lessons in the mornings now. so he swims after Mak swims. I'm babysitting again. What a fun day.

W 64 oz
E at least 35 minutes cardio my schedule is all messy right now
E less than 1500
D house work.

emiloots 07-12-2010 06:13 PM

Hey ladies -

Don't weigh in until tomorrow. Don't expect anything good, I whoosh right after TOM and then the scale goes right back up. Not the greatest day, super busy at work had low blood sugar multiple times today so of course I grabbed for the quick sugary snack (which is exactly what I shouldn't be eating). Really tired and ready for bed! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day :)

Popcorn - yay on the loss!

Jeni - glad you slept in, we all need it every now and then

WEED for tomorrow:
W - 64+
E - walking
E - OP
D - finish cleaning my bedroom, read a little

jcatron243 07-13-2010 05:24 AM

Workday. Ugg. Atleast I have a job.

My schedule has changed so much, yesterday I didn't get in much of a workout. 25 minutes cardio, thats it.

Today since I work I think I am going to get in 35 minutes afterwork.

W 64 oz
E 35 minutes
E 1500 cals
D get to the gym.

mothermavis 07-13-2010 06:05 AM

Morning ladies!

W100
E Going to try out the new elliptical like thing at the gym tonight.
E OP
D Make good choices all day (even after dinner :devil:)

KimL1214 07-13-2010 08:58 AM

mothermavis~ Good morning!

jcatron243~ Good luck getting your workout in!

emiloots~ How did your weigh in go?

PopcornGal~ Looks like a goal you can definitely meet this month!

7/13/10 WEED

W~ 100oz
E~ Moving!
E~ Stay within WW points
D~ GET 8 HOURS of SLEEP!!!

Last night was rough. For some reason I woke up at 4 this morning with the worst diarrhea ever. I’m thinking that it was probably food poisoning, but I’m not sure. I still feel a little nauseous, but much better then I did at 4AM. I’m hoping to get all of my clothes and little things out of the house today. I still have a bed and a bureau that I need to get down from my loft. I’ve been trying to think of a way that I can do it myself as I don’t exactly have people jumping up and down to help me. Plus I have no place to keep my bed, so I was going to donate it to a local charity group, but they close at 5 and the only friends I do have that want to help, don’t get done work until 5 or 6. I’m thinking if I drop the mattress lightly from the loft, I can then drop the box spring (super heavy) on top of it and protect the floor. We’ll see…

PopcornGal 07-13-2010 12:39 PM

Oooh this has been the morning from **** at work. :(
Last night I was in a car accident on my way home from class with the dog. A young girl made a left turn in front of me from the sedond lane. Fortunately everyone is okay. Just the same getting the car repaired and dealing with the insurance is a total aggravation.

No time for personals. Trying to stay on track despite all the other chaos around me.

Today's WEED-

W - 64 oz.
E - Denise Austin metabolism DVD
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - groom the dog

TIARA 07-13-2010 07:55 PM

WK1 236
WK2 239 YES IM UP 3 pounds.. but im blaming it on pms..lol

congrats popcorn on your loss.. i will be working hard this week to get my butt in gear..

i went to the doctors today,, now im just gonna have to wait for all the test to come back.. i dont feel as tired as ive been but after this i will be taking a snooze..

hope yall had an awesome week ..

jcatron243 07-13-2010 09:15 PM

popcorn :hug: I'm glad you are okay.

Kim hope youre feeling better.

Tiara, I hope your tests come back okay.

MM~If your new elliptical thing is the AMT (adaptive muscle trainer) Its awsome. I hope you like it.

I did make it to the gym :woohoo: and I pushed myself to do 45 minutes. I feel good but worn out. Tomorrow wont be too bad. I don't babysit until 1230. but I am going to a funeral with my Dad. at 130 so DH has to take over.

mothermavis 07-13-2010 09:35 PM

It was the AMT & it kicks butt! LOVE that thing!!

Had a great day but getting ready for a meeting with a client tomorrow so not much time to talk!!

mothermavis 07-14-2010 07:24 AM

OK running late as always, so...
W 100
E Running with a friend
E POP
D lots to do, don't lose sight of your goals!

PopcornGal 07-14-2010 09:31 AM

Another cruddy start to my day. I didn't do the D of my WEED yesterday because I had a bad evening so I has to groom the dog this morning. Also I woke up at 3:15 and my alarm doesn't go off until 5:00. I could tell I wasn't go to get back to sleep so I didn't fight it. I am sure I will pay the price later today.

Sounds like Mothermais and Jeni are totally kicking butt in the exercise department.

Tiara - I hope your tests come back soon and with good results. I will be waiting for you girl to check in with me everyday. Hang in there.

KimL1214 - hope your move is going okay.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 2 miles
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - try to address my training issues with the dog; I have hit a bumpy patch with my learning and he seems frustrated by my ineptitude

jcatron243 07-14-2010 10:25 AM

Good morning! I'm so hoping to get in an extra amazing workout today. I'm making myself eat because I haven't had a chance to in the mornings lately.

I had a nice TOM whoosh today. that made me smile.

W 64 oz
E 60 minutes
E less than 1500 cals right them down
D food journal.

MamaP 07-14-2010 06:24 PM

I'm back after my vacation to visit my daughter and her family. I will post my weight (and goal) tomorrow ~ hopefully it won't be too awful since we ate out quite a bit while I was gone. A break even would be nice. The new grandbaby is awesome and so is the older one. I miss them already - heck I was missing them before I ever got on the plane.