Old 06-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #106  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

daily check in

didnt check in yesterday because i woke up with a horrible stomach virus and i still have it. not how i planned on spending my weekend. weighed in at 162.4 this morning but i'm sure it's because of dehydration. the last thing i wanna think about right now is junk food so i've barely been eating and when i do its healthy stuff. its like who wants to eat fast food when your stomach is in knots? anyway, will check in tomorrow.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #107  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

Happy Sunday!

I'm down to 218.8 lbs as of this morning. .8 more and I'll be half way to goal - not monthly goal, but total goal!

Last edited by eclipse; 06-06-2010 at 11:56 AM.
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #108  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Check In Time
Yesterday was a 100% OP day

I'm 256.0 so didn't experience any rice pudding damage on the scale this morning.

eclipse - Congratulations on being 1/2 way to your goal!

Hope everyone has a great day
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #109  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/progress/life

Just checking in before I leave for my road/camping trip. Doing good! Feels good to make and meet goals. Not sure when i will weigh in this week but will touch base here at the end of the week. Had 80 oz of water yesterday plus other fluids, phew that was a lot had a craving for dark chocolate so my DD brought me a serving of Dove Dark Promises, mmmm! and took the rest with her.
Keep on truckin' everyone. Everyday will not be perfect but certainly can be better than the days from before we started making goals for ourselves.
goodnuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:26 AM   #110  

Check In Time
Yesterday was 100% OP.
Will try to make today the same.

Hope your day is a good one
Old 06-07-2010, 11:19 AM   #111  
I will never give up.

S/C/G: 160/131.8/110

Height: 5'3.5" Yep, the half matters!

YAHOOOOOOO! I finally lost a pound after being STUCK at the same weight for over a month!!! Maybe my body is finally ready to let go of the rest of this fat!

SW 138
CW 137
GW 129.9 :P

Also, I tried this really tasty recipe for Penne with Butternut Squash, Sage Pesto, and Almonds, and OMG, it was delicious, even as leftovers.

I'm absolutely rocking my water intake. I'm doing 96 oz. a day instead of just 64.

This is going to be a pretty good month.
bama girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:29 PM   #112  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

June Weight Loss Challenge Goal List
If there are any mistakes or updates, please let me know!
Red=Goal Met!

Ms Perception: Reach and maintain under 133 lbs, Take multivitamin, Track food
DoraUK: Log all food, Drink at least 1.5L water daily, Reach and maintain 116-120 lbs all month, Be at most 120 lbs for 6/26 graduation
Vladadog: Reach 230 lbs
NightAngel26: Lose 15 lbs by b-day, Eat out 1x or less/wk, pasta 2x/wk, Eat 6 c. fruits and/or veggies/day
wrdfrog: Log calories daily, Stay below 1600 cals/day, Lose 6 lbs
mizb1978: Lose 10 lbs, Drink at least 64oz water daily (shoot for 128oz)
eclipse: Reach 216 lbs
gottahlose: Take vitamins daily, Lose 8 lbs
starbuck: Lose 10 lbs, Drink more water, Be totally vegan (no cheating)
starchild: Eat 1400-1600 cals/day, Limit drinks to water, tea, or water/juice mix, No potato chips, Reach 225 lbs
Quillie: Lose 3 kg, Buy new clothes in a regular store, Homemade ice tea instead of diet soda, Implant order
Hopeful8: Lose 10 lbs
ap90: Drink 2L water daily, Reach Overweight BMI, Lose 8 lbs
susiemartin: Lose 8 lbs, Check-in daily
MOM24QTS: Weigh under 150 lbs, Weigh-in daily
Oh 2 be me: Lose 10 lbs, Switch coffee w/half & half for green tea
InControl2Day: Reach 130 lbs
TeaRose: Keep logging food, Make smart food choices, Lose 5 lbs
MiniChick: Lose 8 lbs
girlieyorkie: Lose 7 lbs
Avezy44: Reach 200 lbs
alyssarof2012: Keep the LR clean, Track food daily, Eat healthy 98% of the time, Lose 5-10 lbs, Drink at least 4 c. water daily, No soda
eryn s: Lose 10 lbs
goodnuff: Track all food and drink, Stay within WW points, Drink at least 64 oz water daily (aim for 110 oz), Lose at least 5 lbs
Summer2010: Lose 7 lbs
knobhdy: Lose 5 lbs
Mellabella01: Track WW point, Lose at least 5 lbs, Drink water
aluxa: Lose at least 3 lbs
urockmom: Lose 7 lbs
tamaraj: Get below 180 lbs, Continue to log food daily, Keep drinking 3L water daily
bama girl: Get out of the 130's, Try 1 healthy new recipe each week, Keep drinking at least 64 oz water daily
VickieLou: Lose weight, Reach 229 lbs
KimL1214: Lose 11 lbs
onestar: Lose 8 lbs, Check-in daily
MissChief: No food after 9:30 p.m., Measure breakfast cereals
LouisaH: Lose 10 lbs
Terre: Lose 13 lbs
Lewisempire: Log food daily, Drink 64 oz water or tea daily
Lostmyself: Lose 1 lb/wk, Keep up food diary, Don't be a slave to numbers
motivatedchickie: No smoking cigarettes, Reach 130 lbs
Scatterheart: Lose 10 lbs
Nella: Lose 5 lbs, Drink 64 oz water daily
dangerouscurves76: Eat 1200-1500 cals daily, Lose 6 lbs, Take vitamins daily
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:43 PM   #113  
Back at it...again!

Hey all! I'm back from my camping trip and feeling good about completing my triathlon in a satisfactory time. I'm up a few pounds, but it's no worry since I ate out and indulged in some dessert yesterday on the way home. Today has been 100% OP and all around good.
It's so nice to have the kids off school for the summer. We all slept in today and just relaxed! I finished a book and did some laundry...nothing real high energy. I'm enjoying this rest day before the serious running starts.

bama girl-Yay for the scale movement!!

susiemartin-Awesome job confessing and getting right back OP!

eclipse -That's an exciting mark to hit , let us know...

onestar-Hope your tummy feels better soon. That sounds awful!

dangerouscurves-Welcome!! You're on the list!

Oh 2 be me-Yay on the pound! Tracking food does help, as does exercise, but don't overwhelm yourself. If you need to do one thing at a time, just do that.

Hopeful8 and girlieyorkie-Already nice progress! Keep up the great work!

NightAngel-How did ya do at ChuckE's place?

LouisaH-How was your trip? Mine went well. I ate mostly healthy stuff, but squeezed in some treats too so I gave myself some extra work to do to get these couple spare pounds off. LOL
Old 06-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #114  
Healthy is Beautiful

S/C/G: 207/**ticker**/129

Height: 5' 4.5"

Good afternoon ladies. I figured I would get my daily check-in taken care of while I'm waiting for all of my gym clothes to get out of the dryer. I hope everyone is having a fantastic start to the week. This morning I weighed in at 158.0 which puts me 1 little pound away from a total loss of 50lbs, and a total of 3.4lbs lost for the June Weight-loss Challenge. So I'm really excited about that.

Yesterday at work I found out that I'm going to be traveling to California for business on or around the 22nd and my stay will be for about a week. This is the first time that I'm going to be getting away from my normal routine since my journey has started, so I'm a little nervous. I have no idea what the gym accommodations will be like so I'll be taking my laptop with all my Jillian Michaels workouts and few other DVD's to at least keep my activity level somewhat normal. I'm also a little nervous about eating while I'm away. I became a vegetarian about a month ago and the conversion has been great. But I'm afraid that since I'll be away from my kitchen and my routine that I may not get all of my vitamins and minerals.

Anyway, my dryer is beeping so I'm gonna hop in my workout clothes and head to the gym. Hope everyone has a wonderful day

Last edited by Hopeful8; 06-07-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Hopeful8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #115  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi girls, Happy Monday!
I was helping at a craft show all weekend, so had no internet connection. I did well around all the naughty fair food, but we did have a steak bbq at our friends sat night. I think all in all I maintained which was pretty good considering all the food sights and smells I was up against. I even did a couple of rounds of walking the fair to get some activity in.
Hopeful8- You shouldn't have any trouble finding some healthy food options in California, even vegetarian stuff. Most places have a whole section on the menu dedicated to you. Great idea with the laptop/dvd!

MsP- Ok we want the dish on the triathalon. Did you have fun? Will you be doing it again? Do you have any pics?

Bamagirl- Ill bet it is the water that helped you get the scale moving again. Congrats, that always feels so good.

Ohhh, i didn't get to everyone, but it is time to get ready for work......blah!!!!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #116  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

daily check in

today was OP. my appetite hasnt really came back yet but i think the bug has pretty much passed. my tummy still aches a little. i feel much better. even though TOM came today. shees. can i catch a break? lol.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:15 PM   #117  
Back at it...again!

LE-The tri went well overall. I was happy with my time - 1:45:48 which was broken down to about 8 min swim, about 1 hr 7 min bike and about 27 min run with transition time in between. I kinda stunk on the swim, was in agony for the last 1/3 the bike portion, and felt really good on the run....pretty typical for me! Reminds me why I mostly just run!! LOL
Old 06-08-2010, 07:48 AM   #118  

I haven't checked in yet this month, I usually weigh myself everyday but after a few weeks without my scales and with lots of food I've been kind of scared to get on them. But I weighed myself for the first time in ages today because I've been fairly good this past week and I've lost 3.75 lbs! It's not an entirely accurate representation of the weight I've lost I'll admit- I used different scales and the second time I weighed myself on an empty stomach, nevertheless I'm still really pleased!
eryn s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:50 AM   #119  

Check In Time

Working on a better day today than I had yesterday. I didn't really have a binge yesterday , but was cooking .....and then got to sampling

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Last edited by susiemartin; 06-08-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:26 AM   #120  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! We were busy, busy, busy!!! Not much in the way of "true" exercising, but 2 nights of hard work in the yard! The grass hadn't been cut in a few weeks and it took me 2 nights to finish it because it was so overgrown Then I planted a tree, that took some serious effort.

Eating has been ok, not great. I tracked my cals for a few days, then we went out of town and I forgot to log my foods. So, back to it. My water intake has gone up, but mostly because I've been sweating it out, lol.

TOM should be showing up any second now, so that's not helping me make good food choices. Did someone say "chocolate??" lol
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote