Old 06-02-2010, 11:47 AM   #61  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

Good morning everyone! I'm getting ready to work out, but I thought I'd check in and say hi!
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #62  
small steps

S/C/G: 209/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'1 & 3/4

Someone brought a whole box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts into the office and I totally resisted them until they were all gone! In fact, it wasn't even that strong an urge to eat one. I looked up the calories on the daily plate and then decided against it. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself! Before I would have impulsively eaten one.
wrdfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:25 PM   #63  
Healthy is Beautiful

S/C/G: 207/**ticker**/129

Height: 5' 4.5"

wrdfrog- Congrats on resisting those Krispy Kreme donuts.

There's a new little store here in Colorado Springs called Couture Cupcakes where they make all types of exotic cupcakes. I walked into the store a few weeks back to see what they had, and to my surprise one of the flavors was Red Velvet (which is my favorite type of cake). That first day I ended up walking out of the store and going home. And for those few weeks I could not get the thought of those cupcakes out of my head. Yesterday my husband and I went for sushi and then decided to check out the store again. We bought 1 red velvet cupcake and split it in half. I scraped all of the icing off of my half and just ate the cake. It definitely wasn't as good as I had imagined. The sugar made me a little sick. Either way, I wanted it, I craved it, I had it, I managed the calories, and now I'm pretty sure I'll never go back in there. And for being such a patient girl I saw a 1.2lb loss from yesterday
Hopeful8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #64  
small steps

S/C/G: 209/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'1 & 3/4

Thanks for the congrats, Hopeful8! Also congrats to you too for managing your craving so well and for your loss!!

I know just what you mean. Being mindful about my choices has helped me realize that some of the things I used to crave and eat impulsively were things I could have really done without. I didn't really enjoy whatever it was nearly as much as I would want to in exchange for the calorie debt they would create. The rush to eat it and the guilt I felt afterward distracted me from realizing that I could wait instead and have a higher quality treat once in a while and be more satisfied.
wrdfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:29 PM   #65  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi Girls, Sorry I'm late....Was gone all weekend with no internet, then got home to a computer virus Hopefully that will get resolved soon. Anyway, I had not had the chance until now to sit down and catch up with the posts.
It looks like everyone is on their way to great things this month!
UrockMom So good to hear from you! I know those pounds will melt off you so quickly!

Wrdfrg- Pat yourself on the back! Krispy kremes are made with Pure crack IMO, if I don't start, Im ok. But eating just one is NOT a doable thing!

Hopful8- I think you are on the right track with your red velvet cake approach! Sometimes it is so hard to muster that will power up, So good for you!!!!!

My goals for June are:
1.Log food daily
2.drink 64 oz water or tea

Ms P- good luck at the zoo, and I don't know who said it but what a perfect walking environment! good luck on your upcoming run, keep us updated!

gotta run girls, I will be posting on the exercise thread too
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:47 PM   #66  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

Default birthday binge- ugh- i feel like a slug!

~daily check in~

i started out good with a paice of whole wheat toast and cream cheese with coffee for breakfast; yogurt for snack; then lunch hit;

i've been really stressed at work these past two weeks and today is my birthday so i gave in to my emotional eating habits and had mcdonalds for lunch and ate WAY too much. then the co-workers brought cake and ice cream. then my parents came over with pizza and cake. so, i am so sleepy and needless to say, today was not OP.

but i get off of work early tomorrow so i can definitely make it to the park. and i must eat OP and drink lots of water. weigh-in is tomorrow. should be interesting.

Last edited by onestar; 06-02-2010 at 10:48 PM.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:12 PM   #67  

Hey everyone!

My goals:
1. Lose a pound a week
2. Keep up the food diary
3. Start remembering that I'm not a slave to numbers, I need to get where I feel good and accept what that is!
Lostmyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #68  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

June Weight Loss Challenge Goal List
If there are any mistakes or updates, please let me know!
Red=Goal Met!

Ms Perception: Reach and maintain under 133 lbs, Take multivitamin, Track food
DoraUK: Log all food, Drink at least 1.5L water daily, Reach and maintain 116-120 lbs all month, Be at most 120 lbs for 6/26 graduation
Vladadog: Reach 230 lbs
NightAngel26: Lose 15 lbs by b-day, Eat out 1x or less/wk, pasta 2x/wk, Eat 6 c. fruits and/or veggies/day
wrdfrog: Log calories daily, Stay below 1600 cals/day, Lose 6 lbs
mizb1978: Lose 10 lbs, Drink at least 64oz water daily (shoot for 128oz)
eclipse: Reach 216 lbs
gottahlose: Take vitamins daily, Lose 8 lbs
starbuck: Lose 10 lbs, Drink more water, Be totally vegan (no cheating)
starchild: Eat 1400-1600 cals/day, Limit drinks to water, tea, or water/juice mix, No potato chips, Reach 225 lbs
Quillie: Lose 3 kg, Buy new clothes in a regular store, Homemade ice tea instead of diet soda, Implant order
Hopeful8: Lose 10 lbs
ap90: Drink 2L water daily, Reach Overweight BMI, Lose 8 lbs
susiemartin: Lose 8 lbs, Check-in daily
MOM24QTS: Weigh under 150 lbs, Weigh-in daily
Oh 2 be me: Lose 10 lbs, Switch coffee w/half & half for green tea
InControl2Day: Reach 130 lbs
TeaRose: Keep logging food, Make smart food choices, Lose 5 lbs
MiniChick: Lose 8 lbs
girlieyorkie: Lose 7 lbs
Avezy44: Reach 200 lbs
alyssarof2012: Keep the LR clean, Track food daily, Eat healthy 98% of the time, Lose 5-10 lbs, Drink at least 4 c. water daily, No soda
eryn s: Lose 10 lbs
goodnuff: Track all food and drink, Stay within WW points, Drink at least 64 oz water daily (aim for 110 oz), Lose at least 5 lbs
Summer2010: Lose 7 lbs
knobhdy: Lose 5 lbs
Mellabella01: Track WW point, Lose at least 5 lbs, Drink water
aluxa: Lose at least 3 lbs
urockmom: Lose 7 lbs
tamaraj: Get below 180 lbs, Continue to log food daily, Keep drinking 3L water daily
bama girl: Get out of the 130's, Try 1 healthy new recipe each week, Keep drinking at least 64 oz water daily
VickieLou: Lose weight, Reach 229 lbs
KimL1214: Lose 11 lbs
onestar: Lose 8 lbs, Check-in daily
MissChief: No food after 9:30 p.m., Measure breakfast cereals
LouisaH: Lose 10 lbs
Terre: Lose 13 lbs
Lewisempire: Log food daily, Drink 64 oz water or tea daily
Lostmyself: Lose 1 lb/wk, Keep up food diary, Don't be a slave to numbers
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:27 PM   #69  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Had a great day at the zoo, but did NOT get nearly enough water....still trying to get caught up on it. Otherwise it was a good OP day. Good to see more signing up!
Now I gotta get some rest. I'm so worn out from the week already...where is Friday afternoon?
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:56 AM   #70  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 238/132/130

Height: 5'5"

The 2L of water a day has been on plan for me both days. The scale is not moving and actually went up a little. TOM is next week so that might be causing it.
ap90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:48 AM   #71  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Check In Time

Still OP and down 1 lb.

Hope everyone has a good day!
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:51 AM   #72  

S/C/G: oh **** no!/on my way/157

Height: 5'9"

Hi guys!

Just a quick check-in this morning as my husband added to my errand list this morning and I have to run and run and run today.....

No weight change for me today but I was OP yesterday and had a huge workout so maybe tomorrow. Does anybody else think that their body has sort of a 2-day response time? Like if your super good on Monday it doesn't show up until Wednesday. Mine seems to work like that.

Anyway, hope everyone has a terrific day!!!! Don't forget to do something to make yourself healthier and stronger. Just like our Krispy Kreme defeater!!!!
urockmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:04 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 213/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Morning. I weighed this morning, up a lb, but about an hour or so later I weighted again-down 1.5 lbs. Doesn't make sense. That is why I'm going to start weighing in only once a week. Not sure if it is my scales or what.

One of my goals is that I exchange my evening cuppa coffee w/half n half for a cuppa hot green tea. So far, I havent' been able to do this. I work near a starbux. It would not only be healthier for me it would also save me some money. Even if I use my own cup it's still 60 cents, that's $3 a 5 day week, x 52 weeks and that is $156 a yr!! I have my own gr. tea bags, I can take and just get a cuppa hot water.

I can do this!!
Oh 2 be me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:29 AM   #74  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 238/132/130

Height: 5'5"

Good morning! All this water I'm drinking definitely helped because I'm back down to 184.6. Just about 5 lbs from overweight BMI!
ap90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #75  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

I weighed in at 219.6 this morning - in the 2-teens!
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote