Old 04-21-2010, 12:21 PM   #16  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Week 1: 177.4
Week 2: 177.2
Week 3: 177.2

Well the jogging thing didn't work out so well at work. A new intern started this week and I don't think I've ever seen someone walk that slow when trying to get a job done. Not only can I not jog when she is with me, but I can't even walk at a normal speed, which doubles the time it takes to do the am and pm checks. On top of being annoyed by this my boyfriend decided to be a jerk this week and make me feel guilty for wanting to go to White Oak Conservation Center in Florida to pick up 2 crane eggs for work, so now I am not going. He didn't realize how stupid he was being until I had already passed the opportunity on to someone else. So this week was full of stress, and I ended up going off plan. Hopefully this week will be better.
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #17  

Height: 5'3"

Is it really week 3 already? I've pretty much undone the little progress I made last challenge. Keep overindulging, making excuses etc etc (I'm sure most of you have been there every now and then ) DH is still doing his crazy commute until the end of the month, can't wait until it's over! Really need to get myself under control one of these days for more than a week at a time! Hope everyone's doing great, there's still a few weeks left to redeem myself!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:27 PM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Emily, Kasey, we can pull through this!

I had a great workout today. I ran 3.25 miles (35 minutes) and did 25 minutes on the elliptical as planned. Food has been great so far and I hope I can keep it going. I would love to be able to get back tonight after the kids eat to run a little more. BUT I wont be doing it.

I've been looking back at my "records" that Ive been keeping since I started my weight loss. I seem to have real trouble in April. I have put on 10 pounds every april since I started (except this one, so far I am only up 4 pounds). The difference this time is I am still working out. In the past I stopped working out and started eating terrible after my D-land trips. I don't know why. The good news is, each July I started losing again and I lost those pounds plus. Of course I don't want to gain anything else, but at least it fits the pattern.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #19  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Jeni- I don't even understand how a body can gain 4 or 5 pounds this quickly.
I am just SSSSSOOOOOO frustrated. Thought I was going to see a new low this month. HA!!! FAT CHANCE!!!!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:37 AM   #20  
Calorie Counter

Mindy~I do that. It drives me crazy. Ive found that if I have too much sodium I gain, too much sugar, I gain. Thats the one bad thing about weighing everyday. On the other hand, I have found how certain things affect my body. Things effect me more now than they ever have. I try cutting back on the things I know make me gain. No amount of exercise helps. I don't know why or how it just does. you'll get there.

TOM ERRRR. Maybe it will bring relief to the scale, but ouch.

Makenna finally made it through swimming without whining she was ready to go home. That was a big step. Tonight I'm going to ask Tommy's teacher if she thinks he's ready to move up.

W 80 oz
E 35 run 25 elliptica
E 1400 cals keeping it clean
D shopping today. Keep active, dont sit for long periods, mop my kitchen floor.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #21  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Last night was my last night at the Y - my last Zumba class, for now. I bought myself a Dancing with the Stars workout DVD and tried it this morning. I was running late so only got to do about 15 minutes. I think I will enjoy it. Now that my free trial at the Y is over I'll be back to working out at home with my Dance DVD, my Wii Just Dance & my kettlebell.

Hit my first goal today - under 240. I hope everyone is having a good week ~ keep up the good work.

Last edited by MamaP; 04-22-2010 at 11:07 AM.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:27 PM   #22  
Calorie Counter

Kris~ Congrats on getting under 240!! Thats absolutely wonderful!!

So, I must be extra cranky (thanks TOM). There is a time limit on the cardio machines at the gym 30 minutes during busy times. Thats fine, I usually do 30 minutes +5 cooldown. Nobody has had a problem with this because it is what most people do. Now there is a group of ladies who come in and get behind a person and LOUDLY say "This ones been on for (fill in the blank) Minutes!" Then they get pi$$y when that said person goes over 30 minutes. (BTW, I'm usually on the ellipticals by the time these ladies get there. I hear and see everything they do. What really annoys me is that they complain that people are on the treads for over 30 minutes then they set their timers for 45-60 minutes!!!!!) These ladies practically climb on the treadmills while someone is on it. There are 3 of them and they are all over 60. Well the loudest one got behind me today. and I was really into my run and forgot to hit the cool down button at 30 minutes. so at 35 minutes I realized it and hit the cool down button so I ended up on it for 40 minutes
When I was done the woman very loudly said "you know there is a 30 minute time limit on this machine."
I said "yes during busy times it is, but there are 5 ellipticals free I don't think that counts as busy."
She turned red and told me that since all the treadmills were full I should be courteous and get off after 30 minutes."
I said "of course you're right, I'm sorry. So since the treadmills are full you will be setting your timer for 30 minutes right?"
She stared at me for a minute and started dialing her buttons (45 minute for her timer I might add.)

Normally I'm not that cranky and I would have just smiled and said I'm sorry.

But my workout was great. I spent 21 minutes on the elliptical, then a tread freed up so I grabbed that. I ended up running 3.6 miles Now its time to grab my weights and do a few arm exercises and abs.

Last edited by jcatron243; 04-22-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #23  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Week 1: 167
Week 2: 169 TOM
Week 3: 167

W: 64 oz water perfect
E: To wrkout 5-6x's a wk dependin on my wrk sched. good
E: Keep cals @ 1600 or less first 3 days were good last 4 bad
D: Write down my cals I consume everyday as well as keepin track of it on dailyburn perfect

Last edited by jmfan317; 04-25-2010 at 01:05 PM.
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #24  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

jeni..lol go girl tell her off.. people can be so rude i love to dish it back to them. sounds like she didnt like it. haha..

hope you all are having a good week .im still fighting off a cold. Upside weight is coming off downside i feel like crap...at least now i am getting in all my liquids..
w64++
e none
e1200
d sleep
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:25 AM   #25  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning.

Its the start of my work week today. The good news is I will be able to workout today and tomorrow. I wish I could get in after work the rest of the days. I know its the edge I need to get back down to the 130's.

W 64 oz
E 35 minutes cardio
E 1400 cals
D keep up beat. enjoy my friends at work.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:56 AM   #26  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Thanks Jeni. It was nice to finally reach my first mini goal. When I set that goal, I never imagined it would take me 8 weeks to reach it .

Happy Friday!
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #27  
Calorie Counter

Quick check in~~~Ran 3.16 miles tonight after work! it took 37 minutes, but I still did it!
Old 04-24-2010, 01:53 AM   #28  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

I had a very good day.. im channeling all my cravings into my shopping. I wont stress eat im stress shopping. dont worrie i set limits . thats so i wont go broke.. lol
i also got myself vitamins that i really need. Calcium and a multi one..
enjoys your weekend everyone i must work .. okay got to go im gonna clean...
Old 04-24-2010, 05:26 AM   #29  
Calorie Counter

Tiara~be careful with trading one problem for another!

Work was good yesterday. I hope today is just as good.

Makenna and I started reading "The Secret Garden" last night. We normally read the Magic Tree House series, but she brought two books home, one for mom and one for Dad.

W 64 oz
E 35 minute run
E 1400 cals
D get some extra laps in at work

Last edited by jcatron243; 04-24-2010 at 05:29 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:44 AM   #30  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

jeni.. the secret garden i love that movie.. havent seen it in a long time...im being carefull i give myself a budget and stick to it..