Old 03-27-2010, 12:06 AM   #31  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

still here... just chuggin' along. i actually got off of work early today (i was supposed to anywyas) so me and my boyfriend went to the park and got in some exercise. jogging a total of 15 minutes. and walking about an hour. we found a cool little path that ppl obviously use for incline type exercises. it was neat so ran and walked up and down that a few times. alo did my wieghts tonight. my arms are shaky now lol! food is going pretty well and the reps are actually starting to bring healthy food yay!
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 05:28 AM   #32  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Janette~yay for 166! Have fun at the easter egg hunt!

Popcorn~Keep up the good work. We will move Tommy up if they are able to switch him for me. But if the class fills up then we are out of luck.

Emily~I hope Conner gets better soon.

Mindy~Yay on seeing 176! I'm excited to see how your Gruve thing works.

Onestar~Great Job!!! Your arms will build their strength back!

Yesterdays WEED when great! I ended up running a slow paced 40 minutes. I got in 3.4 miles. Today my foot hurts because of it. I'm going to get in some good stretching, and hopefully that solves the problem.

Today~

W 64 oz
E 35 minutes (elliptical or bike to baby my foot)
E 1200 cals
D Its going to be a Nutty day. we will be short handed to the extreme. We will make it through though.

Last edited by jcatron243; 03-27-2010 at 05:33 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:41 AM   #33  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Jeni- You get up so early!! I can't keep myself from taking off the Gruve and hooking it up to the PC to see what it is doing. I think it is off an hour because of daylight savings and don't know how to fix it. Oh well. This should be very interesting.

176.6 today. No joke!!! My lowest ever was 176.4, so I'm close. If I could sneak under 176, that would be awesome.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #34  

Height: 5'3"

Hey Ladies -

I bit the bullet and joined a local CSA, I've been thinking about it for the last two years but finally did it. The harvest season is late May through November, considering that all of the produce is organic I think it's a pretty fair price. Can't wait to pick up my first share

Peeked at the scale this morning and it was 161, so a little over 4 pounds - I'm happy with that. Maybe by Monday it'll be 160 - that would be great!

Jeni & Onestar - great job on the workouts!

Mindy - it's really easy to get obsessive about the numbers and checking, definitely cool to see it all laid out in front of you though. Hope it helps make the journey easier!

W - 64+
E - walking
E - OP, minimal processed foods etc...
D - buy the kids sneakers, poor Des is still in his leater winter shoes - this is going to be a pricey afternoon...

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by emiloots; 03-27-2010 at 11:09 AM.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:09 PM   #35  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

yay! the scale said 173 two days in a row... i'll take it. i'm really enjoying fit day. its beautiful in houston today so we'll try to get outside in a bit. have a nice day ladies!
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #36  
Calorie Counter

Just a quickie check in~

I only did 30 minutes for my workout. A very slow 20 minute run, my foot was feeling fine until about 18 minutes so I finished out 20 min then switched to the eliptical for 10. I skipped out on the last 5 just because I was hungry and DH has Taco Salad for me

Emily~Onestar Congrats on the losses.

Mindy~I'm excited for you. Ive heard good things about those gadget things. (yours is the first gruve I've heard of though)
Old 03-28-2010, 05:14 AM   #37  
Calorie Counter

Nothing to report since yesterday.

W 64 oz
E stretching and abs
E 1200 good cals
D convince DH to do the dishes while I'm at work.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:18 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning everyone. Looks like as is going well. I am using today to refocus, get some groceries and get back on track.

Those who know me, know there has been a lot of out of control stuff over the last few months. I used to be so focused, but life got away from me.

Yesterday was my MIL's funeral. Today, I am back here to get myself moving in the right direction again. Will be hectic with my FIL, hubby, house and 2 jobs, but I can probably just use my time I used to spend watching the kids stuff before they went to college for Dad.

Anyway, here I am.

W 100
E on my way to go for a little jog (also found a walking buddy!)
E OP
D I need to do this, the extra weight feeds the depression and then I drown my sorrows in food, it is a vicious circle.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #39  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Well you guys, the Gruve is very intresting. It provides a ton of info on my activity throughout the day. It is monitoring for a week before it decides what my burn should be each day. This should be interesting.

Today I was 177. Not bad. TOM will be here this week sometime. I have been under 180 for 20 days now. Don't want to go over it now. If I can just stay under through TOM I would be delighted. We shall see.

We have conferences next week, M and W till 8:30. That really screws up my evening. Will have to try working out at 9:00 when I get home? Yuck!!! I'll have to do it though to keep things as normal as possible for the Gruve tracking.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #40  
Calorie Counter

just a quick pop in.

Mindy~Mak had conferences last week. Hers was pretty good, but I think her teacher is a bit tough on the other kids. Her teacher also got sick during the conference (I thought I was going to wear her lunch a couple of times). Lukily the conference was quick because Mak is a good student.

MM~I'm so sorry about your MIL. I miss you, I hope you can reclaim yourself soon.

Today has been great, except my tummy is telling me some scary things. I hope I am not getting sick.

No workout today, gym is closed when I get home.

WEED is ok so far!

NEW THREAD~
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3222361

Last edited by jcatron243; 03-29-2010 at 05:26 AM.