Old 02-27-2010, 05:33 AM   #46  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Tiara~You Will be back to your birthday weight in no time.

Dawn~I hope you made it through your snow day okay.

Mindy~I hope you find a gym that you like. Free trials are great, I would definately use them up.

Yesterday was pretty good. Work was much better than I anticipated. By noon I had convinced myself I didn't want to workout because my legs were to sore and I was so tired. But, by four I got a second wind and I went. I spent 15 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the treadmill. I only ran 1.75 miles, but it was still worth it.

W 64 oz
E 35 minutes cardio
E 1200 clean cals
D Keep it up, I can make it through this week.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:14 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Good morning everyone! I've had 5 successful days in a row with sticking to around 1200 calories and less than 30% of my calories in fat! Today will be #6! It's my TOM, I'm bloated and have cramps right now but I just took 2 Advil so I should feel human again soon... Also took a Probiotic pill - I take those 1-3X per week to help with bloating - or I just make sure I eat a good yogurt daily. I'm always steering clear of the scale because of water gain I'm feeling (yes - I feel like I'm a female version of a blow fish right now I'm like you Mindy in that regard!

Dawn - Got your weather! Not snowing right now so I'm hoping we are done for awhile. Where I live in Stark County has been one of the cities getting the "extra snow." My boys love snow days too. Can't say I feel the same way.

Zoochick - my heart and prayers goes out to your boss' family. I can't even look at the website - I know I'll start crying. What a courageous family and little boy.

WELCOME MamaP and DailyNicole! You've taken a great step.

Jeni - As I think Tiara said, your commitment to exercise is an inspiration to me. I know that once I get a good streak going, it will feel like a necessary part of my day. After my cramps subside, I plan to head to my elliptical machine.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Here's my plan for today:

W: 64 oz.
E: 20 minutes elliptical
E: 1500 calories (stepping it up a bit for the weekend)
D: Get control of my house!
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #48  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

hi ladies! i know i havent been on in a while. ive been sooooo busy.. still at 177. i,ve decided to go back onto weight watchers because i just cant sem to control how much or what i eat. i need something structured. if not im lost and dont know what im doing. got a biggest loser workout dvd and started that today. walking out the door.... will post later.

week 1:177.8
week 2:177.8
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:32 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

TIARA - Concerned about you with the tsunami threat your islands. Are you okay?
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:02 PM   #50  
MindBodySpirit Health

S/C/G: 246/216/186

Hi ladies!

Another week almost done and I've stuck to my WEED. I don't see tomorrow being a problem with sticking to the plan. Although, TOM just arrived today and I have gotten SERIOUS cravings in the past. I'm just hoping to keep them at bay (and keep NOTHING in the house for me to binge on lol).
angieaang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:11 PM   #51  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

TOM, TOM, TOM!!! It does cause enough havoc, right?? Mine is coming soon and I have gained a few pounds already. Hoping it doesn't get much worse.

I did basiclly nothing today. I did wash dishes and do WATP for 45 min. But that was really all. LAZY!!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:34 PM   #52  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

Jeannette.. Every things okay.. I got a rude awakening at 4 and packed enough to fit in the car. You know the old question what would you save if the house was on fire well for me i grabed my bible, jewelry, make up , and clothes..(i live close to the ocean so i had to go to higher ground) Im happy its all over now but i do have 2 problems one i cheated and ate fast food also i have ALOT of clothes to put away plus my room is upside down crazy. Its been a long day and im so tired.Thanks for the concern ..

i will be starting fresh 2mo.. I may have sliped but i stayed true to my no beef and pork...
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:26 AM   #53  
Calorie Counter

Tiara I thought about you all day yesterday. I'm glad you are ok, and don't worry about slipping up. We all do.

Jeaneatte~ great job on staying OP for 6 days!!! That is totally awsome.

One~good decision to go back on WW.

Angie~I hate TOM cravings. I usually give into them if I dont pay attention as to why I am having them.

Mindy~the nice thing about TOM weight is it usually come right back off. Good for you for having a lazy day, we all need them.

Last night after work I got in my workout. I managed to go 3.45 miles. I ended up with my 5k time at 33 minutes. Not to bad considering I worked 12 hours.

Today is a clean day at work so I wont be moving around alot, just enjoying wearing raingear that I sweat a lot in. No workout today either.

I ended up with a total of 65.66 miles for the month of Febuary. Not to shabby at all I went from bouncing 138-141, to bouncing 136-138. I'm pretty happy with that. March will be different, since I will be off a week, but I am still hoping to be making my Marathon goal.

W 64 oz
E not much just stretching and Abs
E 1200 cals
D enjoy today, next week at work is full of classroom training, YUCK!
Old 02-28-2010, 10:28 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 194.5/194.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Tiara... So glad to hear that everything is ok

Jeannette... Have you unburied yet from all the snow? We ended up with close to 20 inches Shoveling is such a good workout though

It sounds like ol' TOM is visiting a lot of you girls... he stronger than him

Weekends are always tough for me, so here's today's plan

W: 80 oz
E: 30 min treadmill
E: no snacking
D: a lot to get done... I will accomplish everything and be ready to start a successful week

Have a great Sunday!
Dab52776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:23 AM   #55  
Calorie Counter

Wow Dawn, 20 inches??? We didn't get any snow this year. In december we had a cold spell. Thats it.

Post here for WEEK 3

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3177762

Last edited by jcatron243; 03-01-2010 at 05:33 AM.