Old 02-11-2010, 01:15 PM   #16  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning everyone! I got in my workout, and am about to start on my water. I am heading grocery shopping in about an hour.

Where is everyone????
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:13 PM   #17  

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies -

Daycare is closed again today so I'm home with the boys again. Dan's home too but is working from home so not as fun. Got out in the snow and took some pics, boys had fun. Made a batch of 0 points soup for the next few days so hopefully that'll keep me away from some of the bad stuff cause I really like it. Feels like the weekend but it's not! Desmond's one year appt is tonight so we'll see how he's growing and shots...

Have great day ladies!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #18  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

emiloots.. your boys are so adorable... looks like tons of fun..

jeni.. wow your so close to your marathon goal.. i think i need to get myself motivated like you. Maybe i will shoot for 20 hours of free run on my wii per month..

Hey everyone....
Ive been doing well on my diet and exercising i have .6 still to go...
w 64
e wii bootcamp
e 1000
d read..
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:59 PM   #19  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

Wink

hi all. had an overall good day today. work was slow today but we needed the break so it was nice. it rained ALL day. still raining. diet was god today. did not have any cookies that were brough to us at work. and surprisingly a rep actually brought a healthy lunch. ham sandwich on whole wheat bread and fresh fruit. i enjoyed it.

i made a soup/ stew kind of dish the other night and i love it. wanted to do something a little different with chicken so...

1.bake boneless skinless chicken breast
2.in a separate pot, cook veggies of your choioce (i used cut okra and squash); add a can of petite cut or stewed tomatoes (i love how they have all kinds of blends and mixtures and stuff with tomatoes now)
3.shred or cut chicken into bite size peices
4.in a large bowl, mix chicken and veggie/tomato mix
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:26 AM   #20  
Calorie Counter

Emily~I hope your little mans appt went well. They are so cute!!

Tiara~I love having monthly exercise goals. It helps me focus on being healthy, versus what the scale says.

One~glad you had a good day, Your meal sound very yummy.

I'm very very sore today. I'm not sure I understand it, but ouch. Because of my soreness the scale is up too. Ofcourse I always weigh more at 2am than at 430 am.

W64 oz
E 30 minutes
E 1200 cals
D make it to workout.

Last edited by jcatron243; 02-12-2010 at 05:31 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 176/135/115

Height: 5'3

onestar, soup is usually what I like to eat when I want to eat but don't want to feel like I'm dieting.

Lately with the weather being so cold and me being overloaded with classes/studying/working part time, I've found myself eating fast food every day. (BTW, does anyone else have a harder time eating healthy when its cold?)

I am taking extra classes to help raise my terrible undergraduate GPA and help get me into grad school so it is REALLY important I do well. I think the stress of that on top of the convenience of fast food plus me using fast food as reward for studying=weight gain ):
Long story short I basically just fell off this challenge, period. The sad part is that eating fast food as a reward for studying didnt even make me feel better. I have to find a new reward.....
polka23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:00 AM   #22  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

onestar.. your soup sounds yummy...
w 64
e rest
e 1000
d go shopping for bookz..
Old 02-13-2010, 05:37 AM   #23  
Calorie Counter

Polka~I turn to fast food as comfort food. Thats how I started gaining weight to begin with. Eating fast food everyday. I know its was my weakness, So I had to give it up. You need a non food related reward. I understand the stress of school and the ease of fast food, try looking for something healthier on the menu. Join us for the next challenge and work on your eating habits!!!

Tiara~Hi ya!!

I dd make it to workout yesterday yay! I ran 2.75 miles!! I made it to my marathon goal in 2weeks I'm going to see just how far I run this month!
Scale was nice today. The bad thing about working out after work: I'm not hungry afterwards. I need to eat, I only eat about 600 cals during the day then I eat a bigger dinner. I need to get in my cals!

W 64 oz
E 35 minutes cardio
E 1200 cals
D make it to the gym.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:17 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone! WOW - Valentine's Day is tomorrow! My official weigh in day is Monday so I'll use what the scale says bright and early Monday for my total loss. I think it will be a solid 10 lbs. if I can stay away from Valentine Day chocolates. I'll looking forward to hearing how everyone else did....

Jeni - will you be starting another challenge?

Emily - your boys are adorable! My "baby" has his 12-year check-up on Tuesday. His bd is not until March but I'm taking him a few weeks early because he has a little bump on his ear that I want to get looked at now. I think it is just a little boil or something along those lines....

Onestar - thanks for the soup recipe - I'll definitely try it. When you bake your chicken breast, do you put anything on it?

Lea - I hope things improve for you. I think for all of us it is helping to recite the serenity prayer when life gets challenging. We all have our challenges - it is how we choose to deal with them that makes a difference. If you think you need medication to help with the depression, reach out to resources in your community. They may have options to help with some of your other challenges as well. In my area - it is called Info Line - maybe there is one in your area as well.

Have a great day everyone and Happy early Valentine's Day! My husband and I hope to get an hour or so out of the house together tomorrow if his Mom can come stay with the kiddies. Jeanette
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:50 PM   #25  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

I made my goal... 233.2 this morning .. im so excited.. and guess what the pants fit too.. will be uplaoding a new pic tonight..
okay gotta run just because its my bday doesnt mean i dont have to go to work..lol i wish..
w 64
e my bday
e splurge a little
d spend it w fam and friends
Old 02-13-2010, 04:07 PM   #26  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

Smile

happy birthday Tiara... and congrats on making your goal too!

mom to 6- i didnt this time because i knew i would be mixing it with other ingredients that had enough flavor for me so.... but usually if i cook the chicken breast by itself i put a little garlic powder and lemon pepper

had work today... it was slow but had a little drama. i'm over it though. watched "The Hangover" last night. it was soooo funny. i would definitely recommend it. well, going to get another knee brace in a few. im realizing i need to wear one on each so they wont be hurting the next day. i feel old. i'm 26 and wearing knee braces to exercise. hmmm. anyways, then i'm off to do some errands and go to the movies. have a (early) happy valentine's day all!
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:47 PM   #27  
Calorie Counter

Default Happy Birthday!

Happy Birtday Tiara~~Congrats on fitting into the pants~ Congrats on Meeting your goal!!!

Jeanette, Yep, we will be starting the new challenge "No Foolin, its Easter" Challenge. Starting on Monday It will run throught April 5.

One~I loved that movie too.

Made it to my workout tonight. I was so tired I almost didn't make it, but I am glad that I did. I always feel great afterwards.

Time for bed!
Old 02-14-2010, 05:35 AM   #28  
Calorie Counter

Default Happy Valentines Day

Week 1: 142
Week 2: 142
Week 3: 139
Week 4: 141
Week 5: 139
Week 6: M~141
Valentines Day 136.

My official w/i isn't until tomorrow, but I am posting todays weight to wrap this challenge up. I will post my official weight tomorrow at the start of the new challenge thread.

W 64 oz
E day to rest from cardio. stretching and abs
E1200 cals
D have a good day
Old 02-14-2010, 08:31 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Happy Valentine's Day!

Tiara - on your loss and

I weighed this morning as well to finish the challenge - 170.5!!! That's a total of 12 lbs. lost for the challenge. Looking forward to the next challenge and to incorporating real, not hit-and-miss exercise. I am really inspired by everyone on this challenge who is committed to exercise.

One - thanks for the movie suggestion. I'm always looking for good movies. My husband and I were suppose to watch Amelia together last night - he watched it and I slept next to him. Boys have been keeping me hoppin' lately... It's all good!

Jeni - thanks for starting another challenge!
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:07 PM   #30  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Week 1- 179.8
Week 2- 178.8
Week 3- 180.2 Do you see a problem here??
Week 4- 180.2 HHMM??
Week 5- 183.8 How ya like that bunch of crap???
Week 6- 180.4 Well back to pre-TOM
Valentine's Day weight- 177.4 Hey. look!! I lost 2.4 pounds. AMAZING!!!

I was 176.4 (a new low) on Friday. Went up a bit yesterday, but still good. I need to get a little lower before my excrutiatingly terrible TOM gain starts. Even a few pounds a month would make me a happy camper.

Tiara- Happy Birthday and congrats on the loss. Keep it up girl!!!

Jeni- Keep on truckin, I mean runnin.

Onestar- One of my knees gives me fits. I just take my anti-inflam and keep going.

Mom- A ten pound loss would be awesome. Hope you make it.

Edit- MOM- Just saw your post. Great job. 12 pounds. WOOHOO!!!

Last edited by mtiger; 02-14-2010 at 12:09 PM.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote