Old 01-25-2010, 07:55 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W.Valentine's Challenge Week 4

Week four is upon us ladies!! Time is going by so fast.

Week 1: 142
Week 2: 142
Week 3: 139
Week 4: 141

We are halway through this challenge and my pattern is still there. The scale has gone back and fourth from 142~139 (official weigh ins) for the last well, since before christmast. I wonder if the scale goes up because of my workouts. On my work weeks I don't workout usually and I get down lower (137 was my low this week 2 days in a row). although I did get in two after work~workouts this week. Hmm. But I workout hard on my weeks off, i do eat more because my body needs it. I know I will get back down, its just frustrating. Maybe I will change my official w/i days to friday. Or maybe I will do both.

I'll be back after my workout!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Ladies,
I'm so happy - I lost 5 lbs. last week! The week before I was status quo or maybe even up a lb. I hope everyone has a great week OP.

Jeni,
Maybe you are adding muscle, which weighs more?

Tiara,
I hope things are okay with your grandma.

Have a great day all!

W: 64 oz.
E: 30 minutes elliptical
E: 1400 calories
D: Count my many blessings.

Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:45 AM   #3  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Starting back in again.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 minutes cardio
E - 1200-1300 calories
D - have some decaffinated tea before bedtime to help me relax
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #4  
Calorie Counter

Jeanette!! Awsome Loss!!

Popcorn~Welcome back!!

I ran! Ok it was at a slow pace and only got in 1.8 miles in 20 minutes. But it was ok. My foot is still tender so I am not going to push it hard. I also did a mid impact workout in my Aerobics class. When I go back I am going to do an elliptical workout.

W 100 oz
E 20 minute run done/60 minute class done. 35 minute cardio/20 minute weights/10 minute run
E 1400 cals. Pay close attention to sodium intake. write down everything.
D house work.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:12 PM   #5  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi my sisters!

I am struggling big time. New round of bootcamp starts tonight and I am battling with myself to spend the money $200 or buck up and do it myself at home. I have DVD's up the wazoo, a killer treadmill, Wii Fit, weights and zero discipline. I need some input. With business, taxes, bills, flooded property repair, a cold and poor eating, I am feeling defeated. I know bootcamp works, and its 3 nights a week, but I am torn. Help

My weight was 200.00 this morning. So not good. UP UP UP.... But I'm back here and gonna make this my first step.

Jen, Popcorn, HELLO!

Mom- nice to meet you. I am an avid WEEDER except when I run from life screaming for two weeks (Nice one Kris). Glad your here and there are still new faces (?) popping up!

Okay girls. Off to work. Really would love your input on the bootcamp thing. Thanks

Kris
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:19 PM   #6  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

I've been really depressed lately. And the scale is showing it.

This week will be better though. I'm trying to put in some motions to get my life on the right track.

This week: finish financial aid forms and possiblely (sp?) register for classes. Also, get back on track with my water and eating right.

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:20 PM   #7  
Calorie Counter

Kris~In Bootcamp You get: $200 is a lot of money so you have to Committ so you don't waste the $$. On your own you really need to find all of that within yourself. I know you can do it. I know you can. You know you need to do it for yourself. Either way you will do what is best for yourself.

Workouts are done 35 elliptical 20 minutes weights 10 summit climber. Treadmills were full.

Now its time to get in my water!!!

Last edited by jcatron243; 01-25-2010 at 01:45 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:12 PM   #8  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

week 1 251.2
week 2 245
week 3 241
week 4 241
Hey ladies..

kris.. i Totally agree with jen.. It honestly comes down to which one is best for you just weigh the pros and cons bootcamp=support and $200 or home= alone+save $..
jen.. i think it may be that your building muscle.
jeanette.. congrats 5 pounds is so exciting keep it up..
popcorn.. welcome back missed your posting
jasonlea.. sending good thoughts your way..

hey everyone my gma is okay she stayed at the hospital overnight for observations but hopefully she will be coming home soon.Right now im just keeping an eye on my grandpa and cleaning around the house. hopefully ill be able to get in some exercise today..
w 64 ++
e boxing
e 1200 cals
d papasitting/ clean house
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:29 PM   #9  

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies -

Just checking in quick, I don't weigh in until tomorrow so I'll post then. I'll try and catch up tonight and read all the personals - have a great week!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #10  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Week 1- 179.8
Week 2- 178.8
Week 3- 180.2 Do you see a problem here??
Week 4- 180.2 HHMM??

Day 5 at 1600-1700, still 180.2. I am sticking with it for a while. Hopefully something good happens.

Did Valerie Bertinelli's DVD. It was kinda lame so threw in some walking and jogging with sprints.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Kris, I miss you, glad you are back.

As for bootcamp, I vote for do it at home ONLY if you can do it. Lots of folks have to get out of the house to make them do it. Are you one? Or are you one who can make yourself an at home plan? Only you can decide.

If not, then pony up the $200 and go for it. You are worth it!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:45 PM   #12  
Calorie Counter

Shari~ I hope you get into school. I think it will really help you.

Emily~I hope your W/i goes well.

Tiara~I am so glad your gma is ok.

Mindy~ok 1600-1700 cals is holding you steady. Thats good news.

MM~are the kids off?

So I spent the afternoon at a funeral/reception for my DH's BF's Grandmother. (I don't do well at funerals). I ate before we went so no problem with the food, I picked at DH's plate which was not very loaded anyway. Then since he missed his workout, we went to the gym. Yes I know, AGAIN. It was really a light 30 minutes for me, but he wouldn't have gone If I didn't and he got in a good 25 minutes of cardio. Now it is chicken and veggies for dinner then off to bed for me.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jeni, no, they went back Saturday .
But this semester I am going to make all about me! I am getting healthy while I wallow instead of just moping around
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:36 PM   #14  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

hi ladies! didnt weigh in today but will in the morning. feeling a bit depressed today (actually for the last couple weeks) and didnt go to work. i think most of it is situational. and i've had some issues with depression before. i slept most of the day. i really need some health insurance; my job doesnt offer it. havent been to the doctor in a while.

it just seems like no matter how hard i try nothing ever works out. i feel like there is nothing i am excited about or that drives me. i'm just going through the day to day motions.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #15  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies~

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I think I realized tonight as I shoved 2 helpings of dinner and then a large piece of cake into my face that I am afraid. I hate pressure, and I create it constantly and I work best under it (literally at work). But, as I watched my reflection in the kitchen window as I piled cake in my mouth I kept thinking I HAVE to eat this today if I'm going to because I can't tomorrow. I was AFRAID I couldn't have it again. I think the same goes with smoking. Its crazy. Its freaking fear that keeps me bound up in inaction and indecision. It was like a light went off.

I am still sick today. Went to work (had to) and then stopped by bootcamp. Let trainer know I would be going again, but needed one more night to try to sleep off the sickness. There's was no way I could keep up. So bad for the day = dinner. Good for the day = committed to bootcamp.

MMavis - Thank you. I missed you too. Saw one of your posts on another thread and wanted to say hey... but I had to get back to work. I'm here for the duration, girl. Glad to be back with my girls.

Mtiggie ~ hows your world little mamma? Glad to see you!!!!

Onestar- I hope your days brighten soon. I know that I keep questioning myself on the depression front. It has never made any sense to me because I feel like I have things so good, and am so blessed that I couldn't possibly be depressed. But it creeps up, sometimes for no reason. Feeling overwhelmed kicks it in for me. Start a list of "things I give me credit for" no matter how small. My started with "got to work on time" and grew from there. You will pull yourself out, and were here to yank on ya when you think you cant. Here's my hand......

Tiara, emi, Jen, and everyone else... be good. You have no idea how you girls can lift the spirits of other people just by being here.

Last edited by Nixmom; 01-25-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote