Old 01-29-2010, 05:14 PM   #46  

Height: 5'3"

Hey Ladies - it's friday, yay!

Mavis - yes Des is my youngest, it's funny cause when Connor turned 1 we started talking about maybe trying for another, let's just say that conversation hasn't come up yet this time around!

Nix - I'm hoping to start back up once the weather turns nicer, I have to wait until the kids are in bed and go out at night. Hope your day gets better!

DH should be home in 1/2 hour or so, don't really have dinner plans yet - we may just go out and grab something. For some reason I'm really craving a huge salad!

W - 64+
E - just walking today
E - OP
D - don't worry about the mess and have fun with the kids tonight

Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited by emiloots; 01-29-2010 at 05:14 PM.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:17 PM   #47  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Kris- SONS!!! Mine blew the engine in his car yesterday. We still owe $1700 on it and what do we do now. GGRR!!!!

No TOM yet. That is making me cranky. No weight loss yes. Again, making me cranky.

Did last chance workout tonight. Will walk the mall tomorrow.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:19 PM   #48  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

MM.. lol hawaii is beautiful you should come..
nixmom..size 12 thats awesome i cant wait to be that size.. Then i can shop at old navy..
I went to pay my phone bill and was shocked to hear it double in price well long story short my sister went over 200 something min and racked a bill of 120 dollars plus our reg monthly payment.. lol ( we share a plan) im glad it wasnt me .. Im off to shop ..
w 64
e rest
e 1200
d find me a bday top
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:12 PM   #49  
Calorie Counter

I will post more tomorrow, but I just want to say I am having a great day!!! And I am heading to workout as soon as my soup is done cooking. Then Dinner will be ready when I get home.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:27 AM   #50  
Calorie Counter

Jeanette~Great job on eating well during the craziness!!

MM~sorry you are feeling weepy I hope you had a great time out.

Kris~~~ down 6 pounds in a week that is absolutely awsome!!!! New jeans?? even better.

Emily~I hope you had a great time with your big 1 yr old yesterday.

Mindy~ Ive been missing you. I hope TOM come and gives you a break!!!

Tiara~my phone bill did that once. No overages, I just paid my bill, then changed my plan in the middle of the month and got charged for two months. It didn't make sense, but I went with it.

My workout was nice last night, I rode the bike for 30. DH really isn't into doing double cardio. I tried to get him to do something different (he is an elliptical guy) but he warmed up on the elliptical then did some weights, but the weights were busy so he was done after 20 minutes. Thats ok not everyone is addicted to exercise like me

I got a couple of nice compliments from my boss and a maintainance manager yesterday in a meeting. (I also assured them I am not sick or on drugs )

W 64 oz
E abs and stretching/ 30 minutes after work
E 1200 cals
D make it to the gym tonight. I slept hard last night which was very nice.

Last edited by jcatron243; 01-30-2010 at 05:37 AM.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:31 PM   #51  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

weighed in on tuesday just didnt post it.

week 1: 180
week 2: 180
week 3: 176.4 yay!
week 4: 180.1

so obvioulsy i wont get the same results from walking outside as opposed to walking on the treadmill. i always get results with the treadmill. i'm just SO tired in the evening from work it's like im drunk, how tired i am. my boyfriend says that after a few days my energy level will go back up but it's just so hard getting started. btw, is this true? will my energy level go up once i've done a few workouts?

so i've been doing a lot of thinking and i've realized a few things
1. i'm a tad lazy
2. i dont have any close relationships besides with my boyfriend; no best friends, siblings, not many friends; i feel pretty lonely
3. i need to work on letting things go.... i tend to hold onto stuff

i'm feeling better b/c i'm actually trying to be friendlier with people; not that i'm mean, i'm just really quiet. that has helped. and i'm trying to do more stuff even if i am tired... more housework and stuff like that. my boyfriend has been doing all that stuff and i felt so bad not helping which made me feel depressed. now i am doing more and i feel better.

well, we're off to a birthday party.. my baby is gonna love it!
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:52 PM   #52  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

jen.. lol thats what my sister want to do but she is stuc on for another year..im glad everthing is going well at work..
onestar.. Well i know after im done working out i always feel energized.. which sometimes is a bad thing because sometimes im so wired i cant go to sleep..

i had fun yesterday shopping i found me a very cute and sexy outfit. but the pants is a little tight but i figure if i can loose the last of my 5 pounds id be able to fit in to it nicely...
w 64
e wii fit bootcamp
e 1200
d be good

Last edited by TIARA; 01-30-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #53  
Calorie Counter

Quickie again. Everything was good today. Got in my afterwork workout. Now I am heading to bed.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:02 PM   #54  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Kris - I have tried eating the starches early and fibrous foods later, but I have been eating little bits throughout the day (along with drinking more water) and it seems to be helping.

I've at 176 the past 2 days, which is where I left off before I started the job. So hopefully if I keep this up the weight will start dropping again. I bought a lot of high protein, high fiber foods at the store along with lots of fruits and vegetables. No bad foods were bought
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:12 PM   #55  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls!

Onestar- yes, its true. Your energy will pick, up about day 3 or 4. Just keep moving no matter what and you will get there. Just like moving starts to shake the depression... it will ditch the tiredness too because you'll get better rest when you exercise. I sleep soooo much better.

Jen - thanks! I think I am probably up a couple lbs again but have tomorrow to work at it. Trying to pull off another free camp because the wallet will not support beyond this current one. Keep your fingers crossed! I am still in shock (maybe as much as your hubby) at your double cardio. HOly moly woman!

Mtig - Sons is right! Mine is currently not speaking to me. Oh well. He's being a 20yr old self centered baby. Whatever.

MMavis - you beat those blues girl? I'm rootin for ya!

zoo - glad to hear the changes ya made are working. Keep up the good work!

Okay girls. Computer is ready to die. .gotta hit send quick. check in tomrorw. kris

Last edited by Nixmom; 01-30-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:38 AM   #56  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

hello ladies.. i had a very good workout.. i am determined to fit the pants perfectly ... okay time to finish my book.. nite
Old 01-31-2010, 05:34 AM   #57  
Calorie Counter

onestar~In my opinion yes, you will find the energy. The more you lose the more energy you will have. Every once in a while we need to do some soul searching, the hard part is realizing something needs to change and changing it.

Tiara~ Good job! finding a NSV to keep you motivated is a very very good thing!!! I think you will find you will work out harder when you think of those pants!

Zoochick~great job on grocery shopping. Its easy to fall into the I'm tired give me something quick routine. The trick is to make it healthy and quick.

Kris~You can do it!!! I know you can do it.

As far as my double cardio workouts, well I only plan on it lasting until March. I really like the feeling of a good sweat! Last night after work, I went and ran. I did a slow run at a random incline for 1.5 miles (went up to 7.8% ouch) then down to 1 percent for 1.25 miles. I really needed the run. Today is a no workout day. Since the gym closes at 5 and I get home at 440 from work. My body needs the rest too, the scale decided not to move all week (even with the workouts) and don't worry I did end up increasing my my cals and carbs yesterday when I decided to run.

W 64oz
E stretching and abs
E 1200 clean cals
D Not try to come up with an excuse to leave early.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:22 AM   #58  
Calorie Counter

Follow the link!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3128443