W.O.W.Valentine's Challenge Week 4

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • cat .. congrats on the weight loss.. well done little by little we can accomplish anything.
  • everyone.

I will definitely have a gain this weigh in. I know it and I don't wanna talk about it.

I've decided to do a one week challenge. I will post my intake daily on SP and I will follow the WW guidelines which are:

6 glasses of water
    5 servings of fruits/veggies
    3 servings of dairy
    2 servings of healthy oils
    multi-vitamin/supplements

Maybe if I do this for a week, it'll roll over into a 2nd week, then go into a 3rd week, and so on.

• I did pretty well yesterday although a little too much dinner last night, but all in all, not a bad day! Need to control my portions, didn't need the seconds even of healthy food!

Today will be POP even at night. Today is also Day 2 of the One Hour runner program, not going to do that til tonight though as knee is again a bit wonky this morning.

W 100
    E 30 minute run tonight, crunches and 10 push ups this morning.
    E Only what I've planned
    D It's all gonna be ok.
  • Hey Ladies

Mavis - I started the C25K last year but never followed through until the end. Good for you graduating to the one hour runner program!

shari - everyday is a new one, just keep plugging along!

W - 64+ (still not doing very good on this lately)
    E - 30 min mod activity, walk as much as possible
    E - OP
    D - figure out what we're going to do for Desmond's 1st birthday tomorrow
  • Zoochick~get in that water girl! There are plenty of people that dont believe a good amount of water helps with their weight loss, but I do.

Cat~congrats on the loss!!

Tiara~ You need to be able to live with what you are doing for the rest of your life to maintain your loss. So I strongly belive that you have to work life in. You will do great. Pay attention to every bite or drink, but dont dwell on it!!

MM~I love that you are committed to yourself right now!!! Good spirits!! I wish I could run for an hour. I think my body would be able to handle it now (last time I couldn't walk for 3 days), but there is a 30 minute limit on the treads at the gym. Hats off to you!!!!

Emily~Happy b-day to your boy tomorrow!! Get your water in!!!

Yesterday I gave in to the Mid-cycle demon and munched all day long. Not just munched but the salt I ate. UGGGG~Wow. I feel better today and I wont be eating like that, but I did it without even thinking. I cant do that again.

I was going to get up and swim today, but remembered that DH was heading out of town for work this morning so I slept in til 545.

I also decided I am going to have DH bring in my old Exercise bike, so on days I don't feel like hitting the gym after work I can get in a bike ride. It is OLD but It will be something until I get my treadmill. Ok, I may get an elliptical instead, why? because I will be using it after work and I don't really want to run after work. Oh the decisions.

W 100 oz
    E 35 minute run, 20 minutes weights, 10 minute more.
    E 1400 cals. watch the sodium!
    D shopping and laundry.
  • morning girls.

Super sore from camp last night. got to work 1 hr late. dreading the "free" abs and buns class tonight... but I'm OBLIGATING myself to go (thanks Jen!)
    The change between choice and obligation really did help me yesterday. I didnt have to decide anymore. Thanks!

Emiloots - I am a C25K drop out myself. I have to add extra cardio into my week though, so I think I'm going back to it this weekend. Wanna try again?

Shari - persevere girl. Think happy thoughts!

Mavie - what is the 1 HR runner program? better than c25k?

Mtiggie - where you be at?

Tiara, pop, cat, zoo, Nchellie ! I'll catch up with you all soon!
  • Okay, so I am starting completely fresh today. I'm getting ready to go grocery shopping and stock up on lots of healthy foods. I weighed myself this morning and was back down to 176! So hopefully that goes down some more, or at least stays and doesn't go back up.

WEED for the rest of the week:
    W - 80 oz
    E - work is my exercise lol..Wed and Thurs are my off days
    E - 1200-1500 on off days and 1600-1900 on work days
    D - Get my room organized!!
  • Kris, I am so absolutely proud of you. You will do great!!

Zoochick~starting fresh is so nice. I love that I work hard and log in lots of miles at work (8-12 miles in 12 hours). These last 10 pounds are a killer so I am going to workout on work nights for 30 minutes. Some sort of cardio no matter what it is, at least until March.

Ladies I ran 3.6 miles in 36 minutes. Absolutely no pain I even ran 6.5 mph for over 2 miles. (I was good and warmed up slowly to it just in case my foot started to hurt.). Ive stretched my achilles tendon and it seems to be feeling good. I also did 15 minutes weights and 10 minutes on the summit climber. Yay me!!

I am elated right now, I paid my vacation off so it is set in stone for march 14-20 at disneyland. No worrying about anything but food and extras. Air, hotel, and tickets are all paid!!!!!!

OK gotta get moving. Shower, grocery shopping, pick up Mak, swim lessons. . . . bed early.
  • hey everybody .. im so busy today. but i wanted to come on here and say hello..
    w 64
    e wii boot camp
    e 1200 cals
    d do my taxes
  • Kris, I 2nd Jeni, I am so proud of you, let's keep pulling each other along!!

One hour runner is what I've decided to move onto. I graduated from C25K (finally finished the whole thing!!)

Jeni, the 1st 3 weeks of OHR are 3/30 minute runs a week, so even with the treadmill limit you could work on it for a bit. I can't wait til the weather is better and I can get outside!! Today we have 50-60 mph winds and the temp is in the teens without the wind chill, no thank you very much.

I want to go visit Tiara!!

Emi, Desmond is your baby, correct? One tomorrow!! Happy Birthday!
  • Back sooner than planned. Mavie and Jen, thank you, thank you. Unfortunately work kept me late and I couldnt make the class. Hubby is still recovering from his cold and I was emotionally tried (not tired) from work. I swear, I am losing hope that my employer has any interest in restoring the demoralized culture that permiates my workplace. I count my blessings that I got the attitude and work ethic I did. I am in shock at others actions and continued school yard antics. Especially when they expect everyone else to sort out the messes they create. Ugh! Enough of that.

Tiara - taxes huh? blech! reminds me I gotta get mine ready too!

Jen- seriously, you are and animal! March is around the corner! Keep it up. Dland calls!

Cat- congrats on the stellar weigh in! That number would make me dance and sing all day! Good work!

Zoo- congrats on staying down! Have you tried (working for me) only eating starchy carbs (bread, taters, rice,etc) by or before lunch and eat your fiberous carbs with lunch and after? eating small meals 6 times a day? I eat CONSTANTLY and (when I stick to it) weigh the same or less at night than I did that morning. I started this week about 3lbs up than I am now. Its kinda crazy. And no I'm not on the toity all the time Just a thought.

Okay girls... off to check a couple things... library books I want and my bank account! Have a great night!
  • Tiara~hope you got your taxes done.

MM~sounds interesting. I may have to try it out. That weather of yours, brrr. We got our only winter weather in November/December, it was cold and beautiful. Its been stuck 40-50 since then. No snow thankfully. I second a trip to tiaras though

Kris~Your workplace sounds like mine. Whats really bad is our supervisors act like that. I hope your DH gets over his cold soon.

So 5 minutes before swim lessons Tommy told me he had a sore throat. UGGG. So DH came and picked him up while Mak swam (she did great BTW). He seemed to feel better after some tylenol, but we will probably get him into the doc (since DH and Mak are still on antibiotics for strep.)

Last night DH stopped for mexican on his way home for a treat. the four of us shared 1 burrito and an order of chicken taquitos. Before DH and I would each eat a burrito.

Work today:
    W 64 oz
    E 30 cardio
    E 1200 cals
    D get to the gym. have dinner done before we go.
  • Good morning, ladies. Just want to say hello. This week has been crazy busy - work, home, boys, figuring out details to get the house I was renting to my sister on the market... Despite the craziness, I'm still eating well! Thanks for your role in helping me to achieve that huge change in how I deal with stress. Hope everyone has a great day - will catch up tonight or this weekend with posts. Jeanette
  • Morning all, running late so this will be quick

W 100
    E Turbo jam is done
    E Sensible, dinner our with hubby tonight, enjoy but not undo
    D Little weepy today, focus!
  • Morning girls.

A texting war with my son upset me and I took an early lunch to get away. Crying eyes and office work do not mix well. But it will sort itself out.

In better news, scale is now down 6 lbs from monday . Put on a brand new pair of size 12 jeans this morning and dont even have a muffin top in them ! Been eating right. Skipping the nonstop supply of donuts and Girl Scout Cookies. Sticking to plan and reaping the rewards.

Hope all is well. I have to go remove my heroin chic looking mascara and reapply to head back to work. talk to ya all later!