W.O.W.Valentine's Challenge Week 4

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • MM~good for you for taking care of yourself.

Onestar~when I feel like that I make lists of what I am thankful for and what makes me me. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesnt', but it is always good to try.

Kris~Aw thanks. I am so glad that you committed to bootcamp. I'm glad you had that moment. Remember your epiphany and push past that fear.

Getting ready for work, hoo-ray. I'm trying to be sarcarstic No after work workout today, Kids have swim lessons. but the scale is lower than yesterday which is good news.

W 64 oz
    E stretching (done) no extra laps because I am babying my foot today.
    E 1200 good cals watch the sodium
    D ask my health manager to order me some shoe things to help my feet.
  • Morning all.

Kris & Jeni, you are my blessings, many of your ther ladies too, but I am not so good with all the personals and remembering names and I forgave myself that when I came back to 3fc, so there we are!!

Today's a new day! Lets make it a good one.

W 100
    E Not sure, knee is a bit wonky since last evening, gonna wait til I get home from work and see...
    E OP
    D Make it a good day
  • Last night was a total failure.

I hope to get motivated today.
  • Jeni - Have fun with the swim lessons, can't wait till my kids are old enough. I love to swim.

Popcorn - keep you head up!

Mavis - I have a hard time with names too, I try and keep up but sometimes it just doesn't happen.

Kris - congrats on committing to boot camp!

Week 1: 166.0
    Week 2: 164.8
    Week 3: 164.2
    Week 4: 163.8

Weigh in could have been better but we ordered pizza and garlic knots last night for dinner so I'm sure all that heavy food reflected in the scale a bit. Plan on a hard core week, I usually do OK but not great consistently - I don't eat too poorly but I do tend to go over my planned calories so this week I'm going to really try and keep to the eating 100%. Have a great day ladies!
  • MM~I hope that knee gets better.

Popcorn~no failures only oops, lets make the best choice next time.

Emily~ Any loss is a good loss! Tommy and I tried mommy and me, but we were drop outs both times. Now that he is old enough to go with the instructors he is doing OK. He picked up bad habits from another kid in August and hasn't gotten over it. But He is trying and we will keep at it until forever. (or so it seems.)

Work was good. Food has been good so far. Water is in. I am so ready for bed it isn't funny, but I will survive another couple of hours. Wish I had some wine.
  • Mavie - I'm with Jen. Take of that knee girl!

Emi - I had a botched food day to. that darn cake found its way to my face again. Gonna throw it out tomorrow. Get rid of your left overs.... once is enough!

Popcorn - I also had a bad night last night, and was headed for one tonight. I didnt want to go to class. Was even gonna go pay but not gear up to participate tonight. But I reluctantly (very reluctantly) laced on my shoes and drove away from my house in the dark rainy night and gave myself a kick in the arse. Don't give up. Act as if. Just go through the motions and soon it will rejuvenate you. I promise.

Jen - swim lessons again. What a wonder woman you are. double gym visits, work, babies... I tip my hat to ya.

So I made it to the class, opted out of running outside to keep myself on the get well path. Feel 100% better since I broke a sweat. Gotta tap in and remember this tomorrow when the "I dont wannas" kick in!

Be good girls. Sleep well. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • one star... hang in there... for this too shall pass..
    kris... im so happy you decided to go back to boot camp.. maybe you will win a free month like last time..i will keep my fingers cross..
    popcorngal...today is your fresh start... live in the present forgive your self for the past and look forward to your future goal. lol that what i tell myself
    emiloots...good job.. every pound counts.. and for me the ounces..
    jen.. swim classes that must be fun.. i had them too. but what really helped me learn to swim was my sister taking me deep into the ocean and leaving me there for a while it was a sink or swim deal and i survived..lol wow the things we remember. im gonna remind her of it later..
    i was very excited today i weighed in and was at 240.4 my scale is actually movin again. Im really trying to figure out if i will be good on my bday. this bascially mean to cheat and go off my diet or to stay true and be good?what do you guys think were you good on your bdays..?
    w 64++
    e wii bootcamp
    e 1200 cals
    d finish the shack
  • Morning all. Kris, glad you made it here again!

Ti, I think if there is something you really want, then you have it, but build it in to your total, this has to be something you can live with and we all need treats, birthday or not! I plan my week now around one completely all about me meal. When DH and I go out for dinner, that is the meal I don't worry about.

Emi, love garlic knots....

Jeni, love wine How is the foot?

W 100 doing better with this of late.
    E Elliptical, ran last night, day 1 of the one hour runner. I am a C25K grad now!!
    Knee not too bad this morning, paying attention to that this time.
    E OP, my plan does not include those choclate chips calling my name from the cupboard!!
    D One choice at a time.
  • Real quickie I am heading to the gym.

Kris! You made it. Don't make going to boot camp a choice. Its an obligation, you have to like you have to go to work. thats how I get myself up every morning, once I stopped letting it be a choice it was easier.

Tiara~I usually have fun on special occasions. I am aware of what I eat, but I don't drool and want and not let myself have. Otherwise I want it for the next week then it turns into a binge.

MM~congrats on being a c25k grad~~~So proud of you. My foot is feeling better, I'm gonna run a bit today and see how it does.

Speaking of, Im off. Post the rest later.
  • Back from my workout. Sometimes I think my instructor is trying to kill us all!! She added new stuff today. Like 4 new songs and boy am I sore!! Too bad I cant take the class again for a week (my normal schedule) I love this soreness.

On the running front I did good. two miles in 23 minutes (not my best but I'm not pushing it) No pain which is the good thing. Tomorrow I will speed it up a bit.

W 80 oz
    E 2 miles 23 minutes done/60 minute class done/ 35 minutes cardio/20 weights/ 10 row machine
    E 1400 cals
    Dhousework

Oh the scale was back to 137 today. I hope I can hold onto that number and go lower for monday.
  • Hey Ladies -

Saw 163.2 this morning, of course I'm a complete stress puppy today about school and went and ate a horrible lunch - onion rings and all. Took a half day and I'm just relaxing while I have some time to myself.

W - 64+
    E - we'll see today
    E - already shot, just mitigate the damage for the rest of the day
    D - try and reduce the stress today
  • Emily~just make the next choice better. I hope you get your stress level down.

My workouts are done. I am going to continue on with the double workouts until D-land. I figure thats 9 more days of double workouts over the next 7 weeks. More if I decide to start swimming in the mornings on Tuesdays/Thursdays that I am off. But I'm not really sure about that since Tues/Thurs have become my 5k days. My workout schedule is nuts isn't it.
  • mm and jen .. thanks for the advice. i was really tossing and turning about what i was gonna do but the more i think about it you guys are right. if i dont indulge a little knowing me i will binge like there is no 2mo after it..

emiloots.. hang in there girl.. i hate stress there is no medication for it.. believe me if there were id be on it and i wouldnt have white hair..lol that reminds me i need to dye it..

today is starting very very good i am back at 239. thank god i was getting sick of being in the 40z... now im off to work..
    w 64++
    e wi bootcamp
    e 1200cal
    d buy hair dye..
  • Hi everyone. Well I still haven't been able to come on here as much as I'd like. I'm so tired by the time I get off work and get cleaned up that I basically eat dinner and lay down and fall asleep while watching TV. I missed my weigh-in this Sunday due to work and football (Saints in the Superbowl!!!). Monday I weighed 177, so down from the previous week but still not to my pre-work weight. I've tried keeping my calories the same and that didn't work. So then i tried upping my calories and that doesn't seem to be helping too much either. I have at least a 1000 calorie deficit per day, if not more. I'm not drinking enough water though, so I'm hoping that's the problem. I guess I'll find out next week.
  • Hi everyone!
    Weighed in at 176! Woo Hoo! I am getting there.
    W-need to drink more this week
    E- Isometrics and Therashoes are helping
    E-1000 cals
    D-Finish paper for school