W.O.W. Valentine's Day Challenge WEEK 2

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • my weed for the rest of the week
    w-64oz
    e-2 mile walk and either NMTZ or pilates
    e-1200 calories
    d-read my bible
    Today is my official weigh in day, and I lost 3 pounds exactly! I'm so excited!I was a little worried, after my weekend, and then yesterday a friend took me to lunch at a mexican place and I had a chicken quesadilla and plenty of chips and salsa lol. Plus I did no exercise yesterday, so I was nervous about today....So glad that weigh in is over
    Not much going on here today, gotta get the house straightened up and laundry caught up. I'd like to finish my book, I'm reading the Twilight Saga just because I wanted to know what all the hype was about, now I'm addicted lol. I am at the end of the last book though, so maybe I can get that finished today...
    Have a great day guys!!
  • Hey Ladies -

Lots2go - I haven't read Twilight yet (actually I haven't read anything lately) but it's on my list when I get the time. Congrats on the loss!

Week 1: 166.0
    Week 2: 164.8

W - 64+
    E - Walking & painting
    E - 1300 cals
    D - Work on going through the boys stuff and setting aside stuff for donations
  • Hey chicks~

I am having a horrible time finding my motivation. Had a great "mental" break this weekend. Watched football, knitted, painted my nails AND ATE LIKE IT WAS GOING OUT OF STYLE. Didnt get to class last night... spent it getting business tax paperwork ready. Today I am just feeling blah. TOM on the way, up 1.8 lbs for weigh in. Just hoping I can shake this. Planning on getting back to class tonight but already finding myself envisioning sleeping instead of exercising. I haven't quit smoking yet, and just dont wanna do nothin!

Gotta pull myself outta this ladies.... HELP!
  • Hi all! I'm new here. I've had an account for this site for a while but just signed up and never used it. I am working to lose the weight I gained when I was pregnant plus the weight that I had already needed to lose.

What a neat challenge! I hope it is ok that I'm jumping in here on week 2.

W 64 ounces
    E walking-1 mile every other day
    E 1200
    D Keeping up with the housework! I've been slacking since starting back to work from maternity leave last week.

Going for my mile walks is hard for me right now because it is soo cold here! I have to really pump myself up to get outside in the frigid air. I am not a cold weather person at all.

Nice to meet y'all!
  • Quote: Going for my mile walks is hard for me right now because it is soo cold here! I have to really pump myself up to get outside in the frigid air. I am not a cold weather person at all.

Nice to meet y'all!
    You should try a Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds video. They're AWESOME! I use hers, I just got my 2nd in the mail today from deepdiscount.com and can't wait to try it out, I got it for 7.60 with no shipping! There are a lot on sale at walmart and target right now too. I love her stuff because I never have to leave the house to walk
  • Quote: You should try a Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds video. They're AWESOME! I use hers, I just got my 2nd in the mail today from deepdiscount.com and can't wait to try it out, I got it for 7.60 with no shipping! There are a lot on sale at walmart and target right now too. I love her stuff because I never have to leave the house to walk
    Ooh, thanks! I'll check it out when I get home (I'm at work and all the shopping websites are blocked).
  • If you have exercise on demand on cable, you can get some of her videos there too! Free for the price of your cable bill.

Kris, come on, if I can move forward, you can move forward, let's go!!
  • week 1: 180
    week 2: 180

no change weight wise and havent done my exercises this week. however, i did get on the wrong bus and had to get off which forced me to walk about 30 minutes. so, an unplanned workout but it was needed. been keeping my eating in check generally but could tighten the reigns a little more. definitely drinking more water though so thats a plus. i plan on doing my crunches and push ups before bed tonight and getting up and doing my workout before i head to work tomorrow. i'm just so drained when i get home. by the time i spend some time with my daughter and get her ready for bed i'm done and ready to hit the bed. so my best chance of getting it done would be in the mornings. looking forward to my three day wekend coming up. have a great tomorrow, ladies!
  • purplepeep...
    cat..
    nixmom.. you can do it... sending you the magic..
    mindy.. please let us know if that works because everytime i do it it makes it a bit harder to go back to just 1200 cals.. but maybe im doing it wrong.
    momto6inoh..your so lucky to have twins.. lol thats what i want when i have kids 2 healthy twin boys. Having a girl scares me because of the old saying about payback and having a child just like myself times ten is scary.. lol
    jen.. good job on having a good day.. planing is key.. which i am learning

today for me was good ive got myself on my own wii bootcamp and so far so good.. i just got done watching bL. And i must say im really getting into it this season.. Im rooting for the black team the guy reminds me of my own dad and i just love the father daughter team..
    w 64++
    e wii bootcamp
    e 1200 cals
    d read,,
  • Morning all. Trying to stick with everything, having a little tougher time in the evenings. Need to give myself a chance to do even better by sticking to plan after I get home from work.

Kris, c'mon back. Don't undo all your hard work. Summer's coming, back on the boat!

I finished W8D1 of C25k last night!! Trying to figure out where to go next, maybe the 1 hour runner program. I need an outline to follow, seems to help me stick with it.

W 100, haven't been getting all that in. Today's work focus is water
    E Just finished the 20 minute turbo jam, will do more later if I have time, but at least something done!
    E OP
    D Kind of down today, can't let that take hold.
  • PurplePeeP! So glad you joined us. How olds your baby? Boy or girl? My work totally blocked the internet from us. But at least I have my phone. (and home)

I'll Post more when I get back from my workout. 2 miles/60 minute class
  • Jeanette~There is no way I could stay up until 11 even if I was waiting for DH to get home. But then again, my bedtime is 700 on worknights and around 9 on days off. (I get up at 215 am for work and at 430 on days off for workouts.)

Lots~Great loss!! congrats and keep up the good work! I read the books and loved them as well.

Emily~Congrats on your loss as well! I need to go through the kids' stuff to donate too. Its a long job.

Kris~ Get Yourself to your class!!!!!!! You know that it works, you know you want to lose the weight. DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!

Onestar~getting back to working out is a great victory and a great first step. Congrats!

Tiara~ you are doing such a great job with your Wii workouts.

MM~evenings have always been tough for me, too. You can get through it. The first time I ran an hour straight I couldn't move for 2 days. 45 minutes is ok for me, but that extra 15 minutes kills my knees.

I finished my #1 workout. Class was great, figured out that I do about 1.25 miles in the class, Nike+ says only about 150 calories burned. But the class is well worth it anyway and might not be a great calorie burner, but is a wonderful toning class.

I'll be going back for my second workout at 830 and let Tommy get some energy out at the daycare room. Then home and vaccuming and dishes. HURRAY.

W 100 oz
    E 2 miles/cardio sculpt class done 35 elliptical/ 15 weights/ 10 min more cardio to come(editing to say that I am done, although I skipped the last 10 minutes)
    E 1400 cals okay who am I kidding kids are taking me out to mexican restraunt for dinner so It will probably be more like 2400000000 but the kids are taking me out for my birthday (its tomorrow but we have swim lessons and I have to go to bed early for work).
    D Find something healthier to eat for dinner.
  • Hey Ladies -

My GoWear Fit came today - our computer is still broken (but I finally called Dell today) so I can't do much with it. My work laptop won't allow me to download any software so I'm kind of stuck. I'm wearing it though b/c it still collects data even though I haven't set up my profile yet. So - once I've actually used it for a while I'll let you all know how it's going. DH is working late tonight so I'm on my own, trying to motivate myself to do something other than clean up the kitchen and veg on the couch! It's so late so I'll post my WEED tomorrow early.
  • You guys are so busy here. I am still sticking to the 1500 calories. It is doing nothing so far. I was still 178.4 today, yesterday 178. I had a good workout tonight. 40 min. of dripping sweat.

Had a doc appt. today. She suggested working out for an hour a day and watching carbs. Really, is that all she could come up with??

Nix- C'mon girl. Get out of the funk and get moving. I know you can.

Purple- Welcome!!

Lots- Leslie is annoying as all get out, but it is a good workout. She has so many different ones now.

MM- Wish I could get exercise tv. I have about 20 DVD's now. A soon as i get home from work is my worst time of the day. Can't seem to wait until dinner is ready.

One- Nothing like an extra bit of exercise.

Tiara- I am the type of person that can stick with any plan. I just wish I knew which one would work right now.

Jeni- I know you don't workout everyday, but how long do you workout on the days you do??

• I am so impressed by all the exercising! Mothermavis, Jeni, Tiara - how did you get to where you are? Like you Nixmom, I can't seem to get going with the exercise. Maybe - I need to start doing it first thing in the a.m. or before lunch. Nighttime isn't working... Might try the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds video. Jeanette