Old 01-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I weighed this morning, and I am up. I am not totally shocked since I ate SO terrible on my work trip. Up 1.1 to be exact. I can lose that fairly quickly. Josh and I are going grocery shopping today, time to get some healthy food in the house!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:15 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hey ya!
Nothing interesting to say tonight, just heading off to bed.
Had a great dinner of fish and a side ceaser salad, was SO GOOD!!=)
Aimee~ what kind of goodies did you pick up? MMMMM, fresh fruits and veggies!
G'night!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:44 AM   #63  

Wendy - Josh was too tired to do both, but didn't tell me until after we were done at Costco. So Safeway will have to wait until tomorrow! We are both off Sunday and Monday. I don't like fish, but ceasar sounds good!

I hate getting up early for work, I do it so rarely these days that I just feel SO tired! I also slept terrible last night, and woke up drenched in sweat. Not too sure why. Anyways, I am off to work! Have a good day!

-Aimee
Old 01-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #64  

Isn't there a Superstore close to you? So much cheaper than Safeway!
Fun exciting night planned. I'm taking mom to Walmart...
Old 01-30-2010, 11:09 PM   #65  

Mom backed out of Walmart, and I got PO'd at the hubby for making STUPID comments to me, feel like going out and dancing and having a few drinks but instead I'm going to go to bed soon. Don't need the extra calories anyway do I?
Nighty Night all!
Old 01-31-2010, 12:00 AM   #66  

Wendy - I saw that on your FB! Drinking is definitely NOT calories you need! Does that make sense? I made plans with my grandma tonight, and when I went over.. she wasn't there! So I called her and she was out for dinner with her friends. So I came home and watched "My life in ruins". It was a cute movie.

Supposed to go skating tomorrow, but I am TOO cold and SO hot at the same time. We'll see. Anyways, I am off!

-Aimee
Old 01-31-2010, 12:21 PM   #67  

Aimee~ I'm thinking about the calories I'm going to consume in Mexico in 3 weeks time! Lots of cervasas!LOL!

Going to get the fixins' for lasagna for dinner, I'm going to mom and dads for dinner because my godmother is going over..think I better make the lasagna because otherwise my mom might fry it in a cup of grease! LMAO!
Enjoy your day ladies!
Old 01-31-2010, 09:13 PM   #68  

UGH! Nothing is turning out these days! Godmom didn't come over, Mom made the lasagna and it didn't turn out the way it ought to, I'm grumpy and tired and feeli like whining...lol!

Chat with you tomorrow ladies!
Old 02-01-2010, 02:47 PM   #69  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

Just do my weekly (or bi weekly ) check in.

I hope you are all doing okay.

I'm doing ok food wise. Been keeping track of my intake with SP, getting my vitamins and good oils in.

The rest of my life.....Meh.

I just sent off my school loan application and tomorrow I have to go up there to make sure I have all my FAFSA stuff filled out correctly.

Retirement is taking their sweet time sending me my money and it's ticking me off. The VA is doing the same thing, with my W-2s. Stupid government.

So, blah blah blah, same old stuff.

<3

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #70  

I was thinkin that you all fell off the wagon!
Good to hear from you Shari, I miss you around here!

Hey is it me or does everyone still have their christmas stuff still out?
Old 02-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #71  

Wendy - it's too cold to take it down! Yeah, you've had some weird stuff with plans falling thru.. my grandma stood me up on Saturday night, so you are NOT alone!

Shari - sounds like you are doing quite well! Keep it up

So no skating! It was tooo cold, or so we thought. Instead we made a trip to Costco and hung out with my grandma that evening. Josh got the complete Soprano's DVD set, so we've been doing that lately. Oh my gosh though, I don't mind the show, but when we do 3 episodes in one night? TOO much! I did some healthy cooking tonight to prep myself for the rest of the week, I managed to hit my all time high this morning.. ugh. I've been so stressed lately I've been paralyzed, but last night I had a good talk with my mom on how to solve it.. so I'm feeling more energized. Well, thats it's from me for tonight!

-Aimee
Old 02-03-2010, 12:08 AM   #72  

Hello ladies!

So, um, nothing interesting to say today but I thought I'd post something.
Tomorrow is house cleaning day, already worked up the motivation to put the Christmas decorations away in the back room, glad thats done! Really not much to do, vacuum, dust and if I have enough energy and the back isn't to bad I'll finish putting in the linolium in the mud room. I have to give Willow a tubby too because she's going to the vet for her vaccinations, I want her to stink pretty! =)

Anyone try snap peas with taco seasoning on them? Quite good actually but I still perfer them plain. Been really good at portion control the past week, pretty proud of myself! And I only had 2 cookies(not even on the same day!!) as far as junk food goes!
Toodles!
Old 02-03-2010, 09:24 AM   #73  

Wendy - Busy girl! And YES it was definitely time to take down those christmas decorations! Also - to answer a question from a while ago, there IS superstore near where we shop, but I hate it. Superstore just makes shopping unpleasant for me, so I'd rather pay more and actually enjoy my experience I should probably suck it up, buuuuut, I don't wanna

Woke up with a headache yesterday, and woke up with the same headache today. Yucky. I'm feeling pretty gross, so I think I'm going back to bed! I am working tonight, and I don't want to call in sick because I am closing with someone I like. How's THAT for motivation?

OH! Made it through day 1 of counting calories, unfortunately I went over a little bit, but I'm rationalizing it! I got woke up and called into work, so only had 45 minutes to shower, do my makeup, blow dry the hair, pack breakfast, lunch AND snacks! So all things considered, I did well

-Aimee
Old 02-03-2010, 10:31 AM   #74  

Aimee~ same headache as me? Totally not likeing my head the past couple days Thinking about getting motivated...ok, the feeling passed! LOL! Yes, SS can be a hard place to shop in but the produce is usually fresher than Safeway, and more of a selection, thats the only reasons why I go!

A few calories over isn't a big deal, it's doubling them that becomes a problem!

Well, better get on with my day, I'll check in later!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:49 AM   #75  

Wendy - mine is gone! I am feeling SO much better, I was super barfy this morning, and then I went back to bed, fully dressed and shivering, and then woke up a couple hours later feeling fine. Phew! And I closed tonight with my fav supervisor, he's becoming less and less cute.. but still fun to talk with! I brought him some goodies I picked up in Vancouver and he was excited. Anyways! I am babbling about him.. how are you feeling??

I weighed today right after I woke up, down 0.7, phew! Took me to 269.6, so not enough to move my ticker.. hopefully tomorrow I lose some more of this water weight! Not much else going on, picked up a shift at work tomorrow, and am doing my first training class on Monday! I'm both nervous and excited! I am off to bed.. night..

-Aimee