3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Chicks up for a Challenge

G2010 Love The Skin I'm In Challenge (thru Feb. 14)

Old 01-01-2010, 02:01 PM   #31

S/C/G: 192/173/115

Height: 5' 0"

Weight loss goal for 6 weeks - 9 lbs.

Excersize goal for 6 weeks - cardio 45 min / day / 5 days / week. Weight train 4 days / week.

Finally, a general goal of logging my food with no lying in the jounal.
laurie78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:28 PM   #32
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayness View Post
Sunday is also the start of my new cleaning schedule... you can see it here if you want.
Mayness, I just had to say thanks for posting that cleaning schedule. I had no idea the site, ‘Remember the Milk’ even existed until yesterday when I saw your post. It is exactly the kind of thing I need! I spent yesterday organising my to-do lists and I feel so great to have everything jotted down. What a great site!

Anyway, I’ve had a really good start to the New Year. I got loads of studying done, went for a walk and ate really well so I’m right on track with my goals for this year. This evening my fiancé made us some food but I ensured to control my calorie intake by eating a far smaller portion to him and bypassing the cheese. He then continued to eat an ENTIRE garlic pizza bread by himself and a sticky pastry as well. I did not have any – one of my biggest problems over the last year has been eating what my fiancé eats and although he is as skinny as a rake he eats so much junk and has such huge portions that it is unbelievable.

I hope everyone else has had a good day!

1. 165lbs (-7) MET 11/11/2012 2. 155 lbs (-10) 3. 145 lbs (-10; normal bmi) 4. 137 lbs (-7) 5. 130 lbs (-7) 6. 122 lbs (-8)
BeautyandtheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:45 PM   #33

S/C/G: 244/232/160

Height: 5'6

JazzyPeggy, what do you want those of us who can't PM you do? Also, how can I send you my start pictures. Thanks. Melissa

Last edited by miatutu : 01-01-2010 at 02:46 PM.
miatutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #34
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

Miatutu

Love all the great posts on here already. I too was surprised by the Don't forget the milk site, I'm going to check it out more later.

I'm already working on my mindset and staying on program.
50 Pound Challenge Goal 228

Will Give Myself One for every 10 pounds

Last edited by JazzyPeggy : 01-08-2010 at 10:51 AM.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:32 PM   #35

S/C/G: 270/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Wink Happy New Year!

Hi everyone and

I can't believe the 1st is here already. Its time to get down to business! I hope you are all off to a good start.

I had to work today and I'm so broke right now its pathetic....but in a few short weeks everything will be back on track....just trying to make it till then and not let the stress lead me into a binge!!!

Good luck everyone...catch you all later!
Old 01-01-2010, 04:20 PM   #36

S/C/G: 165/125

Height: 5'3''

Hey all, not going to get it all done today, but my goal by Valentine's is 152. I planned out my goals for the year (weight only) on my blog to be sure I reach goal by Christmas 2010. Needed to break it down into manageable parts!!

mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:02 PM   #37
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

I'm just checking back in today. I've not really felt like exercising, I've had a really bad cold for the past week. I got a Wii for Christmas, so I'm hoping to play a little bit of Wii fit today if I can keep my cough in check. I'm eating on plan, so at least there's that part.

sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #38
Low carber :)

S/C/G: 223/212/size 6

Height: 64 inches

This a truely awful quality pic dh snapped with the phone. I cropped my head because my hair is a mess ( as in not even brushed!) and no make up. I wore a skin tight shirt on purpose so everything shows. Ugh but hey I can work on it! Ok who is next with pics?????

Last edited by thinnerbyjuly : 01-01-2010 at 08:49 PM.
thinnerbyjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #39
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

Hope everyone had a good day today. So I finally weighed and I am at 202 not bad but i was not hoping to gain 4lbs in the last week. ARG the holidays and being pregnant everyone trys to keep feeding you even when you say I am done eating. ok done with that rant and rave it is finally over and now back to normal and I am hoping to at least stay where I am for a while and get back on track for the 15-20 that I want to gain.

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. ~ Vince Lombardi

mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsaugie View Post
ARG the holidays and being pregnant everyone trys to keep feeding you even when you say I am done eating.

I know what you mean! I'm dealing with some other issues right now and I don't know if they are pregnancy related or not.....I have been really dizzy and lightheaded.....I can just be sitting here and it will just hit me and I feel like I'm gonna pass out. Sometimes I wake up at night and feel the same...I just lay there feeling like I'm about to pass out.....everything I look up on webMD has suggested inner/middle ear infection but I have no ear ache....also suggested blood sugar problems...and possible heart attack/heart palpatations....so

I'm definately gonna talk to the dr. Tuesday when I go for my OB appointment.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:32 AM   #41
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I'm in! It feels so good to be able to come on here more often again now that I've graduated. I will post my starting weight sometime tomorrow. Here are my other goals...

- cardio at least 3 days per week
- strength training at least 2 days per week on my family's weight bench
- start doing crunches & push-ups everyday
- set aside 2 days a week to clean my room & bathroom

Edit: Well I weighed in this morning at 177.4, hopefully it's mainly water weight and it'll go down soon

Last edited by zoochick777 : 01-02-2010 at 02:30 PM.
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #42

Hey everyone! Well.....I haven't exercised yet this year, but I have a feeling that I'm not going to have a problem with the weight loss....The "morning sickness" is lasting ALL DAY LONG! I can hardly keep anything down. Blech....

Oh well...hope everyone is on track and doing well!
Old 01-02-2010, 12:26 PM   #43
Low carber :)

S/C/G: 223/212/size 6

Height: 64 inches

Melissa hope you feel better soon!!!!!! If it gets real bad talk to the Dr. There I had Hyperemesis gravidarum with one pregnancy right through delivery~ ugh!
thinnerbyjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:30 PM   #44
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! How is it all going the first week of the year?

I’m doing well. It helps to have this forum to come to and feel inspired by. I also started my own 3fc blog today which has kept me entertained, hee hee. My fiancé took me grocery shopping earlier and I stocked up on loads of fruit and veggies and other good foods. Even though he eats absolutely loads he is being really supportive and I think this year is going to be good. Tonight we’re having creamy vegetable pie with veggies, yum yum, I’m just adding some extra things to his meal like fish cakes (which is fine because I don’t like fish, lol).

Anyways hope everyone is having a good day. I’m going to try and take some before photos tomorrow and get them put up.

1. 165lbs (-7) MET 11/11/2012 2. 155 lbs (-10) 3. 145 lbs (-10; normal bmi) 4. 137 lbs (-7) 5. 130 lbs (-7) 6. 122 lbs (-8)

Last edited by BeautyandtheBeast : 01-02-2010 at 12:31 PM.
BeautyandtheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #45
Ready! Set! GO!

S/C/G: 218.8/196.4/143

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies and Happy New Year! I'm doing ok, but I live in a sick house right now. DS has a fever, DD has croup (they think), and I am working on a head cold and/or sinus infection. Thank goodness DH is ok, he has to do all the work around here when we're like this.

I'm off to a good start, ate pretty darn good yesterday and I'm not doing too bad today. Because I'm feeling so awful I haven't worked out but I will as son as I'm better.

Pictures on their way today and I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow.

I signed up at sparkpeople.com I can't believe that website!!! I love it and can't believe all of the free resources. Awesome. Also, I get Everyday Food Magazine and it's their light issue. There are a ton of great recipes that are great for you too! Ok, just thought I'd share. Everyone have a great Saturday!
dandimae is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.