Hey everyone. I have been running around like a chicken with my head chopped off trying to fit in three parties this past weekend, our hike and decorate the house top to bottom including 5 trees (don't ask - yes I am nuts). I wanted it done by yesterday so I could have my parents over for dinner. Every year my mom tells me how much she loves coming over to the house to look at our trees. She can be so depressed at times but especially at Christmas and it is a way to bring her some joy as there is not a lot that I can do for her.
I still have 2 sets of Christmas cards that I will be working on in the next week. Other than that and some shopping I am hoping to soak up some of this holiday spirit and avoid the pitfalls of baked goods. Until the boys come home then yikes.
I am really struggling to get back into an exercise routine. I think I got discouraged by how hard I worked before only to have my metabolism shut down. But that is no excuse for not exercising at all so I need to make an effort.
As for my recent weight loss of 4 lbs., thanks for all the kind words. If you recall, I mentioned that I lose more during the 3rd week of my hormonal cycle. Last week was that week and I decided to try to ride the wave - so to speak.
- you are almost there to Onderland
- I am still trying to think of that holiday resolution. Honestly, I hate to set myself up for failure so I hate to say something obvious like NO SWEETS during the week.
But I do love your idea.
- We have got to get you back on track. We are all here for support - well maybe that is part of the problem. Everyone is so busy that there has not been enough activity on this thread. Still please let us know what we can do to help. You guys are the reason I joined this thread and am doing pretty good. BTW thanks for the update on Lindy.
- I think you have done a great job losing 5 lbs. since this started. I like your resolution - my refrigerator and pantry call my name a lot too. LOL
- Kudos to you for being mean to the mean people. Sometimes it needs to be done. Don't feel bad about it and just take each day as it comes. You most certainly should not be embarrassed about the trainer. Hold your head up girlie and march your very deserving arse back into that gym.
- Did I miss the update on your situation with the sleeping schedules at home? Hopefully DH realizes he needs to support you.
Okay did I miss anyone? Please forgive me if I did. Where are Neesy and Tiff?
Everyone have a good day. I will try to check in later.
let's do this today. Pick a small attainable goal for the day.