3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Chicks up for a Challenge

Weight Loss Buddies VI

Old 12-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #61

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

burgundy - - woohoo for 201! Girl, you are my hero! Way to go! What are you doing right now that's working for you?

aj - lentil soup is super cheap to make and healthy with lots of protein - might be an idea. Hang in there! When do you get to Denver??

simple - 5lbs - you rock! I'm totally stuck in maintaining mode and have to kick it up a notch to keep up with you gals!

hopefalls - welcome!

maddiesmom - nice to see you around here but so sorry to hear about your back and bronchitis - that's really tough stuff. Come vent whenever you want!

staccie - most of my spare time has been sleep-oriented lately too. This week I'm going to try to add back in exercising which is severely lacking. And it's been crazy crazy cold <20 here lately so I haven't been running in what feels like ages. That will definitely happen this week! What's keeping you sane these days? Loved your resolution of no entire-cake eating - I LOOOVE setting the bar on the low side and exceeding expectations so that's a great one

Still maintaining so no exciting news from me

I have my work girlfriends (past and present) coming over this afternoon/evening and I've got all my xmas decorations out but am skipping the tree and outdoor lights this year as I have too much other house stuff happening.

Hope you all are doing well!!

Last edited by dancerindenver : 12-06-2009 at 02:29 PM.
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #62

S/C/G: 161.2/161.2/130.0

Height: 5f3

Wink

hi ladies cant wait til i get to decorate my house for christmas i think thats the best part. hopefalls-nice to have u i just joined about a week ago i think lol but hope u will lose the weight ur goin 4

Last edited by Kitty13 : 12-06-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Kitty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #63
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Hi all,

Well I'm doing ok - worked till after midnight last night but taking most of today off I think. Really need to get to the gym, like really need to. I ditched my trainer on Friday and now I have to do the walk of shame...not to mention waste ovre 80 bucks. I could just sleep all day but it's so nice out, I would be silly to waste it laying in bed!

My week looks pretty intimidating but I have to work out, have to work out, have to work out - have to work out - if I say it over and over again I hope my brain clicks!!!

I didn't weigh in but I know there is way I have lost so I'm not going to bother.

Dance - hope you have fun this afternoon!

Burgandy - 201 - good for you - I am so jealous but in a good way - it's a good motivation!!

Simple - woo for 5 pounds, you are my hero because I know you have a super busy stressful job too (not that others don't on here too). I wish it was as simple for me...

Dance to answer your question what is keeping me sane these days - I am not sure...I need to find something though. Like soon!!
Old 12-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #64
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

On the fly - just reporting my weight for the week: 4 lb. loss now at 153.5

Will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

One dumbbell for every 5 lbs lost

PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:09 PM   #65

S/C/G: 209/149/140

Okay, so I didn't start tracking my weight until December 1st again so it's only been six days. But I'm down 3.2 pounds to 162.2 today. Yay! And my Christmas goal is to hit 159 which I know that I can do so... gotta keep kicking tail at the gym.

Thanks for the welcome ladies, I totally appreciate it. Glad to see some activity around here.

Burgundy- It's been all over the place, really. To start with I'm pretty much a vegetarian though I do eat fish. But before I started losing the weight I was on second shift and my eating habits were horrible, and I was basically sedentary. At first I just cut out eating all of the bad foods and began exercising. At first it was going for jogs, doing the 30 Day Shred and Tae Bo. And then I got to calorie counting. Since then I've had short spans of being off track for 2 weeks-1 month. I've totally recommited myself and joined a gym in May. I've also been on first shift for a year which helps my eating schedule. I break my meals down into mini-meals, eating around 5-6 times a day. I try to make it into the gym for 1 1/2 about four times a week. I've really kicked it into gear lately... I really wanna make 50 pounds by Christmas!

Burgundy- 201 is awesome! Onederland isn't far away =)

Simple- Five pounds? Amazing loss this week... that definitely inspires me to really work insanely hard. Great job!

Popcorn- You had an amazing loss this week too. Keep it up.... you'll be at your goal in no time.

Dance- This time of the year is really hard for a lot of people, last year I struggled a lot with it. Maintaining is a great accomplishment this time of year.

On another note, baking Christmas cookies with Mom this coming Friday. Eek! Haha... talk to you ladies soon.

Jen
hopefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #66

S/C/G: 180/180/130

Height: 5'2"

Seriously! You guys rock. I am so impressed.

Rayne- This is your week lady!! ONEDERLAND party will be held right here!!! Are you just so so so excited??

Staccie- I hope Santa heard your cries! Trainer will get over it. You are working so hard I am not sure when you find time!

Dance- I think ditching some decor for this year is a great idea. Did you put your house on the market? I knew you were working on it. I will be home the 20th-31st. Try to stay warm. Its only gonna get nastier! (Is that really a word?? lol. )

I am okay. Walked today. Subway for dinner! =) 159 is still my official. Boooooo I want back down -155!

ajowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:24 PM   #67
Brown Eyed Staccie

Popcorn - woo hoo - you sure popped the scale this week - ok that was bad but I get points for trying!

AJ - sounds like you had a good day F Santa (sorry for those who still believe), I got caught in the crowds and people were so rude with little kids around - so I got into some arguments...it's funny when people are so used to intimidating and *****ing about everything, as soon as someone stands up to them they shrink back like the little people they are. This one guy needed to get through in a wheelchair and we made this opening and this lady pushed past me and into his path. I will admit, I pushed her out of the way and then told her to have some respect. I'm not usually like that but I get so mad at people that behave so poorly. I was the one trying to get into santa good graces and then I wrecked it with bullying mean people!! Oh well, it made me feel like I did some good today, even if they only felt guilty for a min and might try better manners sometimes.

UMPH! But I walked like 3 hours today - around and around and it felt good. Got some healthy stuff at the farmers market and I really feel motivated now...I hope it will last! Cheers to a good day tomorrow that leads to a good week!

Well I am going to watch the wedding planner, have some fruit and then workd for a few hours and off to bed. I hope everyone else is having a great night!!

See you tomorrow- well talk to you tomorrow, I finally figured out how to do this from my phone
Old 12-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #68

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Dance-I just cleaned up my eating and I only drink water now. I have been exercising at least 5 days a week. So glad to be over my plateau.

Staccie-wow lots of walking today. I miss the farmers market!! Remember---work out work out work out

Popcorn-amazing loss this week, congrats.

hopefalls-keep working hard and you will be able to make it to 159 by christmas. I did the 30 day shred for the 30 days and lost 3 lbs but lots of inches. Might pull it out after my Alabama trip.

AJ-I am SO excited to make it to 199, it cant come soon enough.

Got some exercise in today on the wii and food was good. Hoping for 200 by Sunday.

Minigoal:Get to 169 to be "overweight" BMI-wise
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:37 PM   #69

Lindy hit 160 every one!!! WOOOOohooooooo! She is doing well.

I am still @ 159. I am not sure what to do but I am needing to change things up. I am going to clean the house and throw away holiday junk!

Old 12-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #70

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Woohoo for Lindy.

Went out to eat today but I was good and had a salad. 2 weeks til Alabama, gotta stay on track.

Minigoal:Get to 169 to be "overweight" BMI-wise
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #71

S/C/G: 250/SeeTracker/150

Height: 5'2''

Hey, Brand new and just trying to get a feel for things and find a place I fit in well...
RockyMtnGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:14 PM   #72

Rocky Mountain Girl!- Welcome*Are you from Denver???

Old 12-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #73

S/C/G: 250/SeeTracker/150

Height: 5'2''

ajowens: Yes, I'm up in Denver!
RockyMtnGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #74

Rocky Mountain Girl- You can just call me Aj and I am form Denver too. My hubby and I are in Tempe for a few months. Dancer is also from Denver!! You have lots of support here. Colorado is taking over this forum. LOL.

Well girls. I ate like crap but I am below 1500 cals for the day. No veggies or fruit today. No water... booo. I really need an arse kicking!

Where are you every one??

Old 12-07-2009, 09:24 PM   #75
Brown Eyed Staccie

Hey all,

First chance to check in today But proud to say- so far - I'm 100% clean, nothing bad has touched these lips!!! I didn't work out this morning - boo - but definitely going tomorrow!! I had some moments today that I really had to talk myself out of just eating one more day of bad stuff and starting tomorrow - but I have so far and sure I can keep on doing it. Finally!! Now I just need to get my arse to the gym!

Yeah for Lindy, that is awesome.

AJ - what can you do honey - differently? I wish I could help!!

Burgandy - I am so excited for 199 for you...it's keeping me motivated too!

Well I don't have much more to report really - it's been a really busy day and I have a ton of work to do tonight but I am really tired. I think I will just head home early, get a good night sleep, work out and then get through tomorrow somehow. I left the project to the last min of course!! Grrrrr. Everything else is so much more important
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.