Old 11-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #46  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Somebody brought in one those big containers of pretzels this morning at work. Now everyone is digging into them.

I am going to nosh on blueberries instead.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:32 PM   #47  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

wow, everyone is so motivated! that's great news

michelle--great job on the running...i should try that. when i cook fish, i just put it in foil in a glass pan with salt pepper and lemon juice. (usually for salmon). when we do albacore fillets we do salt pepper lemon and dill...hope that helps

jeni--sorry to hear of the troubles with your sister...

hi to everyone else and welcome tiana...this is a great place for support/ideas/accountability

so, my friend loaned me his laptop while he's at work (for the next few days) so i get to post after all--yay!

today i went swimming and i was dragging the whole time, but i'm glad i did it. i need to get in more water (which im doing now) and i'm about to head off to work

W-working on it
E-swimming-check!
E-no chips while watching baseball!
D-one moment at a time

hope everyone is having a good day!
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:33 PM   #48  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

to all our newbies!

Sorry I've been MIA. My body is rebelling against the hour change and schedule change. I am so not a morning person! The new job is a mind challenge for sure. TOM finally decided to show his face (2 weeks late!) which is good and bad: good because it means I'm ok, bad because...well, it's TOM! My WI for this week is out the window for sure.

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:32 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Nix- I'm struggling with the water, unless we are counting tea and coffee. I am the tea goddess!

JCat- Sounds like an intensive therapeutic program may be a good idea for your sister.

Nursie- WTG on the walk/jog!

MM- Great to see you back on the dreadmill!

Popcorn- I'm fighting the night time eating demon myself lately. Cals are a struggle for me too. Then, I get cals under control and get lazy with exercise.

Tiara- Welcome

Good day today. Ate within range and drank some liquids.

Tomorrow:

W- drink some

E- Step aerobics

E- Mindful and OP

D- All is well
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #50  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Great job zoochick!

Popcorn~I hate the idea of sharing food (especially chips, pretzels, anything that people just grab out of a container.) I hate how easy it is to spread germs.

Ella~dragging or not at least you did something!

Shari~what are you doing now that your VA days are over? I cant remember.

Grazer~do you put sugar and milk in your tea/coffee? I dont count coffee, but I count Tea if there is no sugar in it.

I had a long talk with my mom about my sister and she is trying to get her into a program that her insurance will cover, the problem is there is a very long waiting list for them. She is going to take her to a psychiatrist (sp) to get her evaluated, maybe there is something else going on with her (she as a detatchment disorder and something else according to her counselor.) I feel better about it, but scared because my mom is so calm right now.

I am so sore from my workout, I think I may go and sit in the hot tub at the Y (for real this time )

Last edited by jcatron243; 11-04-2009 at 07:20 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #51  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hola chickies....

I ditched bootcamp tonight (Bad me...) but did text and get a line up of what I had to do. Finished cardio, and weights. Still have abs to do. Broke a good sweat.

I dont get to sit here and do personals because I have business paperwork to do. We have 2 employees now... at least our business is blessing people outside our home. But its a lot of work.

So Grazie - I am sucking wind on the water today. Having my 1st diet coke in days (the 3rd one since I started camp) but still need a good 30oz of water... and I think tea counts (san sugar!)

Of to get to it. to you all new and returning. Stay strong girls!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #52  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

thanks for the welcome wishes..
today i weighed in at 251.2 im goin down yea i knew i couldnt really have gained so much weight in 2 days. i want to be 234 at the end of this month.
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:35 PM   #53  
Portion Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcatron243 View Post
I hate the idea of sharing food (especially chips, pretzels, anything that people just grab out of a container.) I hate how easy it is to spread germs.

Haha, me too. I have convinced them that this how the one girl got sick. So they stuck a serving spoon in there to scoop out the pretzels. Of course the same germ hands are all handling the same spoon. LOL

You guys are all inspiring me to try to stick with this. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:45 AM   #54  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Hi girls!

I like this challenge! I always fall off the bandwagon during the holidays, but I want this year to be different! Keeping up with the exercise and limiting the special treats is the hard part. But won't it be great to have a head start on those new years resolutions? Yes for 2010!

W: 8 cups a day for now, maybe more later
E: gym/running/classes 6 days a week
E: Phase 2 of SBD
D: Gonna stick with it!! I won't let the Halloween candies I ate ruin the whole season. There is weight to be lost and goals to be met!

Goal: I would love to lose 15 pounds by Christmas

<3 Jess
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:11 AM   #55  
Portion Control

Good morning!

Doing a daily report back to this thread is helping me already. A couple of times when getting ready to slack on my WEED, I think about reporting it back.

So here goes for yesterday's WEED: water intake met goal, spent a little less time exercising due to scheduling issues on Wednesdays, calories - Woo Hoo I made it in spite of temptations, daily goal - made time for that too!

Same WEED today as the rest of the week:

W - 64 ozs.
E - 1/2 hour of aerobic activity
E - 1200 -1300 calories
D - train the dog

Tonight is going to be tough to do my exercise as we have a private agility lesson right after work. By the time I get home it will be dark and cold and I will have to really push myself to do something.

Hope everyone has some good WEED today!
Old 11-05-2009, 09:46 AM   #56  
Calorie Counter

Kris, keep it up honey! two employees is great, but more paperwork? EW.

Tiara~I'm glad the scale is going down for you!! Keep it up!

Jess~

Popcorn~ Great job on your WEED!

Mindy~Where are You? whats happening?
~~~~~~~

I got in the hot tub last night at the Y and boy did it help. My muscles are still a bit sore, but not nearly as bad as they could be.

Gymnastics and Busy runners went well for the kids, but I cant wait until we are done for a few weeks.

I did eat two pieces of halloween candy yesterday (I was talking to my mom when I did it.) I still came in at about 1300 calories though.

W 80 oz
E 35 minutes cardio/25 minutess weights abs
E 1200 cals
D enjoy my last day off
Old 11-05-2009, 12:02 PM   #57  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Is here...posting from phone...will detail more later...just wanted to say hi!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #58  
Calorie Counter

Hi Amy~ I still haven't posted from my phone, it loads too slow for me.

I got in my workout. Old lady patrol was there and took up all the treadmills, so I did the elliptical, I still got in 3.6 miles. and my weights. I think this afternoon I will do a pilates video.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #59  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

hi everyone...i'm not feeling it today. still dragging but i went for a long walk with the dog (in lieu of swimming). if i'm feeling better this evening i'll nordic track for a while. bonus of not feeling well is not over eating...i need to get my water in...i don't know why it's so hard but i know i feel better when i do it.

jeni-i love sitting in the hot tub to relax. i usually get in before i swim and stretch while i'm in there...once i'm done swimming i'm usually too warm to think about it i know what you mean about the gym...i hate when i'm all motivated and i get there and all the machines are full.

kris-good work doing the boot camp at home even if you didn't make it to class

welcome jess!

hi to everyone else--hope things are going well!

W-only at about 10oz so far...working for 64 so we'll see if i float away
E-for now i'm just going to focus on moving around...walk the dog, clean the house...that's better than just sitting on my you know what all day. if i feel better later i'll nordic track
E-figure out what won't give me a stomach ache...eat that.
D-i always feel better about life when my house is clean...i'm going to use my extra time to do that
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:13 AM   #60  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

Hey everyone...
well today i did very well eating wise but i still need to get off my butt and get back in to the mix of exercising i havent done it in a week and my legs are screaming no and my mind is telling me i must..lol well you see who won my feet since it just decided not to go. lol im gonna really try to go swimming 2mo and walk on the beach for an hour.

jen-- that hot tub of yours sounds really good i wish i had access to one after i exercised it would sure save me from being yelled at for using all my
hot water in the shower lol...

jess-- welcome... have a good day..

e32-- i hope you feel better....

W--drink more.....
E--go for a swim and walk beach for 1hour
E--stick to 1200calz
D-- wash clothes.... why does it always feel like im washing clothes... huh lol
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote