Old 10-20-2009, 10:04 PM   #16  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

WEEK 1: the week of the Bat: 256.5 Where did that come from??? I was 181.2
WEEK 2: the week of the Ghost: 181.2
WEEK 3: the week of the Vampire: 181.4
WEEK 4: the week of the Jack-o-Lantern: 180.6 okay, so here is a teenie loss.
WEEK 5: the week of Frankenstein: 179 Okay down 1.6. I'll take it.
WEEK 6: the week of the black cat: 177.6 another 1.4 YIPPY!!!
WEEK 7: the week of the zombie: 179, Yuck!!
WEEK 8: the week of witch:
WEIGH OUT, Saturday, October 31st...TRICK? OR TREAT?

I have been so busy the last few days. I didn't get here to post and I haven't worked out. I went to an event tonight that my sis organizes. FOOD FEST. I ate dinner before I went so I kept my nibbles to one samll sliver of cake, a cookie and a few bites of other peoples samplings. Hope it wasn't too bad. Tomorrow I kick it back into gear. It is a walk/jog day. It'a also mid-cyle time so I am going to work hard this week.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 10:47 PM   #17  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey chicks! Day 2 of sub trainer. Sounds like tomorrow and thursday another girl will be instructing because our little Kelli is sick. CRAP!

I have been spot on diet wise which is good because I cannot keep up in this class. I have double jointed arms, a weak hip and ankle, and my lovely tail bone that wants to remind me balancing on it is no bueno. My shoulders are killing me, I'm craving pizza, and TOM and fiance are both due home friday. I am a party waiting to happen.

Mtiggie - smart move on eating before the event! I know your mid crap will melt away as it always does. Eat lots of celery for water retention killer! I'm going to bathe in it

Jen - This, honestly, is my first hardcore no excuses go at this weight loss thing. I finallly quit talking and I am hoping it shed enough lbs and build enough strength that I can keep up. It aint easy pushing 200lbs of fat around.

Hi to all you other girls! I need to go drink my lovely shake, and unwind. Be good to yourselves even if feels bad. No pain, no tight non giggly butts and arms! Got it!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:50 PM   #18  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I hope you all are doing great. Sorry I've been MIA. Working two jobs has fried my brain, my days are running together! Oddly, even though I'm totally sleep deprived, my intake has been very good. SP says that I've gone over my calories but most of it is rather healthy, hardly any junk so I don't care. Tomorrow should be my last day working at the VA. I'm slightly pensive but elated! This is like a whole new chapter of my life about to be opened. I can do this!

Week 1: 263.2
Week 2: 265.4
Week 3: 262.8
Week 4: 262.8
Week 5: 265.8
Week 6: 264.6
Week 7: 264.4
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:00 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning Chickies.

I am doing a little bit better I think. Trying to stay clean w eating and just move. We will see. Hope everyone is doing great too....

W 100
E OP
E Move
D One day at a time..
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #20  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

*snort* Nixie guess what, our cycles are synced LMAO!!! MIL is due tomorrow after work, and TOM is due the next day. Definitely a party waiting to happen here
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #21  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies, guess what Tommy slept through the night Makenna woke up at 1 then I stayed up til 4. OH MAN IM SLEEPY~ I'll be back to post in more after my workout.

W 80 oz
E 60 minutes (maybe I will go for a little bit longer, Tommy wants to stay in busy town for a long time)
E 1200 calories
D same ole same ole. housework, keep my calories clean, maybe convince Tommy to take a nap with me.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:23 PM   #22  
The Sky is the Limit!

Default Onederland Today!

I SQUEEZED INTO ONDERLAND TODAY! 199.8. Not an official weigh in (til Sunday) but a victory none the less. So far, I have not revisited any numbers I have hit in the last week, but TOM is approaching - and apparently planning to visit California (see HT's last post).

Jen - you are my hero no sleep but working out anyway. That lack of sleep thing will make me cave the quickest. I needs me rest!

HT - Too Funny! I am looking forward to the FH coming home. TOM can kiss my... and my F-MIL is lovable. We often choose to hang out with her. So you win on party time for sure!

Tiggie - hows work? Hows workouts?

Mavie, Shari, Grazie, Sunny, Jelly, One, Nchellie..... **HUGS**
Old 10-21-2009, 01:13 PM   #23  
Calorie Counter

Kris, YAY for YOU!! ONEDERLAND!!! I hope this bootcamp torture works for you.

Skip a workout? Me?? If I allow myself to skip one workout, I skip two and it just snowballs (so does my eating). I am finally dipping into the 130s and I am afraid I am going to sabatoge myself so I am working extra hard. I barely made it through my workout though. I did my interval running with no problem, but I just didn't have it in me to finish my strength training. Maybe it is because there were SO MANY PEOPLE there but I skipped 2 machines and hopped on the bike to finish off my workout.

Ok gotta get my man some applesauce.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:44 PM   #24  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

YAY FOR WONDERLAND....I need to work to get myself there again. I miss it. I have clothes that miss me! LOL
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:33 PM   #25  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

TOM is here and worse than ever! This has been the craziest of weeks so far. A woman I knew and use to work with was shot and killed Monday(stuff like that rarely happens around here). Plus, a girl came over to spend the night with Madison Friday and her mom finally showed up Sunday evening with all the girls things and basically said "here you take her I can't do it anymore." She has lost her house, car, etc. I don't mind because I have a big heart and I believe every child should have the same opportunities as the next, but apparently all of this has taken a toll on me. So here I am behind on school work, another child to raise, and apparently my husband has decided to try for laziest man on earth. What the **** is this world coming too?! I'm going to try and not have any type of breakdown today..lol. Sorry to vent I had to. I'll survive. I hope you all are having a fabulous day!!
My WEED for the day
W-32oz
E-TOM
E-1200
D-I need to remind myself that it's okay to relax and take a break once in awhile.
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:14 PM   #26  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

WOW!! How random, to just dump a child off and say take her. that just doesn't even make sense to me. Hpe you can help out.

Nix- Hey, who cares if it isn't "official". I will take a good number anyday, even if it is brief.

Today was cheat day, I guess. My friend brought pizza to work and we got to hang out for a while. that was nice. Then ex bought McDonalds and I had a double cheeseburger. I did walk/jog 3 miles tonight. I even went 1.2 in one stretch and acouple .5 stretches. That was really pretty good for me.

I am hoping mid-cycle goes away soon and maybe I can get down to a new low number before TOM.

Jeni- I understand about those cheat meals. It can be dangerous. I also understand about missing workouts. Not having worked out in 2 days, I really needed to work out today.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:23 PM   #27  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

It doesn't make sense to me either, besides the fact she doesn't have the means and she knows we do. I have known the lady for six years and couldn't imagine it until it happened. I on the other hand haven't been more than 6 hours total without my child since conception. I guess she knows she will be well taken care of until she gets back on her feet. The girl is 10 years old so she knows what is going on and she loves it here so we will see what happens.
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #28  
Calorie Counter

Jelly~OMG OMG OMG! seriously you need it. You do have a big heart. I'm sorry about the woman you know that is scary enough, but having someone just give you their child? wow.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:49 AM   #29  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Jelly ~ Seriously, you deserve a medal or something. How amazing are you, taking in that little girl out of the blue?! <-----That one is for her and her mama.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:46 AM   #30  
The Sky is the Limit!

Jelly - you are not alone. One of my employees went through the same thing 30 years ago and ended up adopting the girl. Seriously - sleep over and mom never came back or contacted until MONTHS later and didnt want her back then - not that they would have turned her back over to the flake without a court order. My coworker adopted her and gained a loving family and siblings from it. Also made her some grandbabies. Sometimes blessings seem backwards, eh?

I skipped class tonight girls. Feeling horrible for it, but my tummy is tore up and I had a gaggle of business paperwork to get done before FH gets home tomorrow. Food has been POP for 4 days though~ back to class tomorrow night. Dang... its late!