Old 09-30-2009, 05:36 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 260/190/160

Height: 5'4"

Wow, there are so many people signed up for this! Awesome! Hopefully we can keep wach other motivated. So my fav candy is by far Resses...I miss them sooo much! I also had to give in and weigh myself today because I was so nervous that I did a lot of damage on vacation. Surprise Surprise, even with the junk I ate, I lost 2 lbs! I think my exercise will be long walks. I did a lot of it in Vegas and I know it helped!
IHeartMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #47  
former blabber mouth

Congrats on your loss Iheart! How much do you want to be down by halloween?
ECmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:48 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 204/195/148

Height: 5'5

Welcome to the challenge Crzymom6 =) Just take it slow and incorporate exercise and healthy eating and you will get to your goal weight surely. And ECmom2 if you liked the diet jello you should try yoplait's whipped yogurt you can throw them in the freezer and they turn out to be a good ice-cream treat =)
cheerios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #49  

ECmom2-I want to lose 10 by halloween, which would put me at 218. Crossing my fingers!
Old 10-01-2009, 03:30 PM   #50  

I am at 209.5 and my goal is to be at Onederland by Thanksgiving. Halloween is a mid-way point between now and then, and I'll say that I want to be at 204 by Halloween. I've recently broken through a plateau and have been keeping a food diary which has really helped me a lot. I was away for a month in the summer and then moved in August which stalled me a bit, but being back in a regular routine and cool fall weather which is perfect for outdoor exercise are elements which I hope will facilitate me making both my halloween mini-goal and my Thanksgiving goal. I'm currently being motivated by the recent discovery of my collarbones (who knew?), a trip to Boston scheduled for Thanksgiving (to have lost 11 pounds since they saw me in July), and the little rewards I give myself like a trip to thrift store or a few new songs on my ipod. Gotta run - more later! Have a great day, all!
blueridgegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #51  

GREAT! I just found my motivation to start losing weight! Im definitely digging the red scarf and I'll send you an email of my weight and my goal weight. Good luck to everyone!
jlusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:12 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 268.0/tracker/170.0

Hi everyone! Is it too late to join in? I'm really digging that black and white scarf!! I know there's only 29 days left until Halloween, but I can lose some weight by then for sure. Especially with a cool scarf hanging in the balance!

My starting weight as of this morning is 229.5. If it's too late I understand, but if not then I'm going to give it all I've got. Is the weight loss done by numbers or percentages? Thanks!
bigsexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #53  

to the challenge Bigsexy, Blueridgegirl, and Jlusion! And of course it is not to late to join the challenge! The more the merrier =) And the challenge goes by number and not percent.

Also I want everyone to take a look on the first page of this thread and on my first post I put some new information highlighted in red so please read it as it deals with this challenge

Last edited by cheerios; 10-02-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:26 PM   #54  
Fighting to be Fit

Height: 5'3.5" Age: 22

I definitely want a shot at that scarf! I'll post my weigh in tomorrow. Good luck chickies!!
UrthWurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:43 AM   #55  

Welcome to the challenge UrthWurm! Make the best out of this month and remember to have fun and good luck =)
Old 10-03-2009, 12:21 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 280/265.2/150

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.I've been pretty good with keeping myself with in my calorie allotment.I just get the junkfood urge at night but have been trying different things.I try to save enough colories to fit something to take the cravings away in.I just want to learn to make wiser choices and healthier ones.Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
luvmy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 06:52 AM   #57  

Ah! Yesterday we had dinner at my sister's boyfriend new house and of course I helped with the cooking so I ate some and picked at the dishes before they were serve *guilty* Then when it was time for all of us to eat together I ate a lot and most of the dishes were meat except the fish and a soup with veggies in it! I pigged out and ate a lot and just ate some chex mix! I hate it when I eat a lot of unhealthy food and in my head I know the food that I am eating is not good for my health and yet I still eat it and don't stop my self from eating it! Why do I do that? Is it because I have no control or I just had to have it!? I just hate it when I do that because I want to lose and not gain weight. Anyone ever ate something and felt guilty afterwards? I know I have...plenty of times! I'm just glad I didn't go out on a binge and ate every thing in my path and ate till I was so full that it would be hard for me to move. Hope everyone is doing well and are eating well

Last edited by cheerios; 10-04-2009 at 06:53 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #58  

Hi everyone! Im still going strong, no slip ups. Im really excited for Halloween. Not only is it one of my fav holidays, but this lil competition is fun.

Cheerios-I have always felt guilty whenever I slipped too. Thats good though because it means that you know what you want and that you didn't make the right decision. If anything I think those guilty feelings helped me to stick to my points because I didn't like feeling horrible about my choices. It has been months since I have cheated now!
Old 10-05-2009, 11:59 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 242/199/160

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome all Newbies here! My computer took a dive, so I'm on my son's computer at the moment. He's timing me and watching over my shoulder for most of the time 'cause he doesn't trust me. I'm supposed to be just checking my email and my checking account and getting off. Oh well... it's payback time for all the times he didn't follow my rules! Hopefully I get my computer back tomorrow. Oh! I was on the scale a few days ago and lost 8#! I sure hope it stays off! I'm trying really hard to lose the weight this time. I've been making sure the "naughty" food stays out of my mouth 99% of the time! Well, I guess that's it for now. I don't want to get caught here!
Freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:58 AM   #60  

I'm excited about Halloween too and I think it's my favorite holiday too except for Christmas I think that is my number one favorite holiday =) OH and HEY FRECKLES!!! =O you lost 8#! You go girl! Lol your so funny sneaking on here anyways I am proud of you! Everyone keep going strong and we will be happy to see how much fat we melt away when Halloween rolls around =)