September Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 4 of 48
Go to
  • Still feeling disjointed without my scale...I'm SO dependent! LOL Anyway, I'm finally here to post my September goals. Yay! Okay, so I guess I'm using 149.8 as my starting weight for Sept and my goal is 144. I realize it's modest compared to some, but slow and steady works for me!

My September Goals:
    -multi-vitamin most days
    -get back to meal-planning
  • Hi I would like to lose 6 lbs for September I will put my start weight down as 229 but will weigh in on the Wii tomorrow morning as it gives the . of a pound ratio.

Starting wt. according to the Wii 230.6
  • September Weight Loss Challenge Team Members and Goals List
    Please let me know if I miss anyone or something is incorrect, thanks

FullSteamAhead: lose 6-7 lbs, champ. 2x/wk max WK1, WK2, WK3, WK4
    juliast27: reach 175's
    nellonello: to see 195
    Aclai4067: No more than 2 sodas per wk, survive b'day w/a loss, + be 250 lbs. by Sep. 30
    sasha: lose approx. 10 lbs. to be 240
    Delphi: lose 10 lbs. + reach a normal BMI
    AngelD: have breakfast every other day + start + stick with C25K
    Nella: lose 10 lbs., do level 2 or 3 on 30DS w/no 5 second breaks, + fit into one of my old pair of jeans.
    crazymamaof4: Lose 5 lbs, Lose more inches, Keep trying new recipes, +Keep trying new veggies.
    wamama: 08/29: 281 lbs, Goal : 270 lbs by my birthday late Sept.
    dcapulet: lose 4-6 lbs, Daily water goal: 64 oz 5 out of 7 days, Keep going with couch to 5 k, Yoga 4 days a week, + Good, clean, op eating most days.
    Shrinking Girl: Lose 8 lbs.
    jellofer2: to be 249 by Sep. 30.
    Tummy Girl: Lose 10 lbs. to hit 166.
    Bootsie: Lose 10 lbs.
    Late To The Game: Lose 7-10 lbs.
    susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs. to hit 227.
    MyOwnSabateur: I am right now 184.8, My goal for Sept is to be in 179.
    Mystical: Lose 10 lbs.
    hugmequick: Lose 6 lbs. to reach 258.
    Miss Mallee: Loose 10 pounds, Stop drinking soda (even diet).
    ruth135: pending
    mustbedreaming: My goal is to lose 10 pounds & walk 2 miles on the treadmill (8-10%incline) 3x per week!
    matilda: drop 10lbs, + workout 5hr./wk.
    ruth135: lose 4-6 lbs., + start Strength training regularly.
    MsPerception: ge to 144, multi-vitamin most days, + get back to meal-planning.
    Bigmid: Lose 6 lbs.
    pucedaisy: Lose 5 lbs. to reach my goal of 140! I'll need to keep my new and improved eating habits and STEP UP the exercise!
    Sotypical: Lose at least 2 pounds.

Btw, how do ya like my new screen name?
  • Thank you all for keeping me motivated in August- I squeaked in just under my goal for the month of 145! This group gave me the extra push to stay focused, and I feel GREAT!

September is the month I reach my goal of 140! I'll need to keep my new and improved eating habits and STEP UP the exercise! Really, with all of you behind me, in front of me and in my thoughts, it should be a breeze! Good luck, everyone! Let's do this!!
  • I can't keep up with how much you ladies chat, but I hope I can join you anyway! My goal for August was to just lose some weight, and I did - 2 pounds. So my weight loss goal for September is to lose at least 2 pounds.
  • FSA- can you remove the "gym 3x per week" from my goals... I upped it to 4x, but will be tracking that in the exercise challenge thread. Thanks!
  • Hey Chickies! I've fallen off the face of the earth here mainly because I didn't know which thread to post in! Just kidding! Been terribly busy, I will catch up with all of you when I can!

cmo4 - I am not avoiding your question about the 5k...I've been deliberating and...... I think I'm gonna do it! I'll be slow, I'm only running at 4.5 mph right now but I'll get it done. Speed will come in time, right? So let's do it!! Our first 5k!!!
  • Aclaia, done! ty

HI pucedaisy

Shrinking GIrl, it's always a bit confusing towards the end of the month as we are tying up two threads whilst starting up another 2! Needless to say, your doing great!!! catch you in the threads.

Hi to all........wow chicks! OUr first day tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Hope we all get a great nights sleep and awaken to a happy and succesful first day tomorrow.
  • Hey Ladies,

So today I got my starting weight for September; 217. Which has me very excited due to the fact on Friday they said I was 219. Finally this cold (for the most part) is gone and I see the 7 pound lost I had in August.

I can't wait to begin September with a fresh start tomorrow. And I have to schedule what I'm eating tomorrow. Isn't it funny how when you're trying to lose weight most people plan their meals just like you 'suppose' to plan what you wear for the next day?

<3 Goodnight Ladies.
  • Hi everyone,

I'm in. I'd like to lose 15lbs this month and/or drop six inches.

I'm starting small since I'm really out of shape and getting back in the groove might take awhile.

good luck everybody.
  • hi girls, i'm a newbie. it's great to read about your successes and i'd love to join in on setting some september goals as well.

mine is really simple - i want to stay on the wagon all month, which means no cheating, lots of veggies, lean protein - i just want to feel like i did the best job i could.

be fantastic in september girls - you're worth it~!!
  • My goal for September is to lose 2lbs.
    Down to the last few pounds!
  • Good Morning Ladies

Love the new screen name Sandye..and I just want to say I'm so proud of you. You consistently inspire and motivate me.

to all the new gal's and good to see so many returning faces as well.

For me, TOM is still doing crazy things for me. But had a groovy day yesterday and it was a calorie scorcher. I'm freakin' sore after my ST yesterday. Had to up the intensity again...Maya was slackin' on me. At any rate, you ladies get ready for another great month and lets start it off right shall we?