Old 09-08-2009, 10:27 AM   #241  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 238/238/138

Height: 5'2

Thumbs up i am in

i am starting in at 238 my goal is to lose 100 pounds...
cheri1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:45 AM   #242  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Girls you think your getting old having children in high school? Here I am with a 16 year old grandson and daughter just had another that is 5 all together and now ladies I used to be the young one and now I am one of those old people! Those old people that I thought was old are in the rest home or close to it or gone! Time flies fast enjoy every moment of it before you know it ,its gone!

Got a 4 mile walk in with my dog Lee this morning and sit down and that big thing jumped right in my lap and was all wet! He thought that was so funny if a dog could laugh he was laughing! It was a great walk though and of course God had some wild flowers for me blooming, so pretty. I find it amazing as dry it is, he always some flowers along the path I walk.
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:54 AM   #243  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

NSV today, I actually got my lazy butt up at 8 this morning! This is history, people!

As for my trek a few days ago, believe me, I'm going to try my hardest to never, EVER do it again! Texas has way more strange critters (bigger too!) than Bama, I'll say that. Sandye ~ I doubt I'll tell my mama about it cause she'll probably give me the same speech! I promise I'll try to avoid such a thing.

TTYL!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #244  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

Hello ladies, I got up early to get my exercising in and it is the first day of school and my boys have had me running all over the place LOL... My oldest son's bus was on the other side of the school so he didn't catch his bus so off I went to take him accross town to school and I just get home and settled and here comes my other son his bus never showed up so here we go again to his school.... I think the transportation dept gave us the wrong place or times for his bus stop so hopefully they will get on a bus to get home today LOL. So now I just wanted to drop in and check on all of you wonderful ladies before I get moving. I am so motivated and ready to go with my new routine (schedule) I am finally getting the right mind set thanks to all the great support here. I'll check in again later... Have a great Tuesday!
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #245  

Height: 6'1

Back at work today and feeling a little flustered. Back in April I found out that my former roommate opened up credit cards and a bank account in my name. Since then I took all the right steps and the cards were closed in my favor. I had pretty much lost hope that the police would contact me with anything, but finally this morning I got a call from the detective on my case and he wants me to send him all the paperwork I got from the CC companies so he can work locating her. Now while I'm happy that they are trying, I was kinda glad to just put this behind me and move on with life. I feel like I'm going to get my hopes up and get no justice for this. Oh well, I'm pretty much expecting it so I guess it won't hit me as hard this time. I'm just thankful that I'm cleared of the fraud because I have heard horror stories of other victims.
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #246  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Back from a not OP weekend. I failed to get much for exercise since we moved the majority of our stuff from our house we're seliing Saturday and then drove 6 hours to my 15 yr high school reunion Sunday, visited some friends Monday morning then drove the 6 hours back. It did not lend itself to much time for exercise. Food was okay. I'm just glad I've started the second week of the month off right. I got in exercise, healthy food, and my vitamin today. Back to the routine! I still do not have my scale (no clue when I'll get it back either) and am REALLY sick of it. I keep telling myself to just deal with it and learn to not be so dependent on it, but I KNOW I'd be doing even better if I had that daily accoutability. I'm gonna try to call the company anf ind out when I can expect to get it back. Otherwise, good to see people doing well with all their healthy choices. No time for personals. I had to read and catch up on everyone's news

Last edited by Ms Perception; 09-08-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:24 PM   #247  

S/C/G: oh **** no!/on my way/157

Height: 5'9"

Good morning ladies!!! [It took me so long to type this & my mom came by that it turned into afternoon! ]

JasonsLea~ Yikes! Creepies & crawlies...Makes me run for the treadmill! Good for you getting up early this morning!!!

Bootsie~ Those doggies are funny aren't they? I have two that are in a constant state of jealousy. If I pet one, the other pushes in, and over & over & over. But they do make you smile. Don't think of yourself as old, think of it as seasoned....

Cheri1957~ We are all happy to have you here BUT you probably want to lose 100 overall. What is your goal just for this month so we can help you take it in achievable chucks?

LE~ OK, loving Delphi's image of the Wonder Woman costume! Download the theme song and play it at LOUD volume as you are cleaning. Also a selection of empowerment songs, e.g. She Works Hard for the $, I Am Woman, etc. Fold & boogie.....

EconNerd~ Glad you had a good time camping! Those cookouts can be dangerous though... Last time we went it poured, the tent leaked, and the kids kept asking, "Why are we doing this again?"

Sandye~ Congrats on the new playroom! Doesn't it feel great to get things organized and done?

Jacque~ Ditto that. I don't know where the time has flown. But, I console myself that I really do try to appreciate all along that it does go fast and we have spent lots of great family time together.

As for me, I had a terrific, fabulous, outstanding, awesome weekend. We went to this terrific resort, kind of like a cruise that doesn't move. The only problem was that the food is fantastic and there is tons & tons & tons of it. As I was TOM, I was after everything that didn't move. Unfortunately, much of it moved onto my plate and then into my mouth!!!! But, it is the kind of place that offers lots of activities as well so I went mountain biking, and played tennis, and went on a huge vertical hike so I did get in my exercise just not my usual routine. Today is the first real day of my kids being back on their school schedule so I am back on my exercise & eating schedule and feeling better for it. I am absolutely determined to make my goal this month.

Hope everyone has a fabulous OP day!!!

Oh, and to all the losers!!!!
urockmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:26 PM   #248  

Height: 5'6"

Hi Girls!

Tummy We are only going to be gone 4 days (3 nights). This was a kind of spur of the moment vacation. If we really enjoy ourselves, I want to plan a longer stay sometime next year, hopefully after I've lost all my weight.

Sasha What a nightmare that must of been! I hope this person is caught.

Well I didn't get to report in yesterday but the scale was up 1.4 yesterday I know I didn't eat enough on Sunday to gain that much. Also wasn't feeling that good yesterday so I didn't exercise and didn't feel like cooking, dh wanted chinese so I reluctantly agreed. I tried to be careful but I ate more than I should've. The scale was down .4 this morning so now I'm only a pound up. I'm sure I would be back down or closer to it if we hadn't ate the chinese but oh well, I'm back on track today.
Catch you chickies later!! Gotta get my house cleaned up!
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #249  
April

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Afternoon Ladies!

Hiking got cancelled, seeing as my car decided now would be a good time to break. My DBF is out fixing it now, though and it should be as good as new in a few hours.

Tonight's my niece's first soccer game of the season. Tomorrow night is the younger ones game. They are turning 12 and 8 this year! Yikes! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!

My sister is now 6 months pg and I can't wait for her to have her baby! Boy oh boy is she getting crankier by the day. My first nephew!! It should be a blast.

Staying on plan with eating today, and really hoping I can fit in some jogging tonight after the game. It's been getting dark early lately, and I'm really not a morning person... Lol.

Well gotta go pick up somethings. Catch you all later!
aprilcp12344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:14 PM   #250  

S/C/G: 191/191/160

I aswell had a 4 day weekend, man o man was it hard! The stress of getting everthing ready for my son's first day of "Senior Year" today,
"Whaaaa-haaaa" "my baby!"
Well glad to say it did not go that bad, I could have done better, but just to be on the safe side, I didnt want to get discouraged. So I will not weigh myself until next Monday.

Ruth135-I don't know how you do it, I would drive myself crazy, weighing myself everyday.

Good luck to all!
layddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:04 PM   #251  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

urockmom ~ Glad to hear your weekend was an excellent one. Sounds like you got your mojo in high gear for the school year. You can most definitely meet your goal for the month. You can do it.

Well ladies, the day is going well. Still haven't ran my errands..i.e. no real scale. Pulling out the Wii wasn't any better either. Can't get an accurate reading. ARGGGGh, it's driving me batty I tell ya. Hopefully, I'll get out soon enough and bring home a shiny new scale. I hope you ladies are having a great day.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #252  

Height: 6'1

I am sooo hungry right now. We didn't have time to go grocery shopping this weekend so we are going to do that tonight. I'm going to go pick up some grilled chicken and brown rice for lunch soon. mmmm!
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #253  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

A drive by afternoon post for me--I'm finished!!! I got the new playroom all nice and tidy! Just need to have the boys organize the insane Lego pile so that it doesn't look like such a mess on the Lego table. Oh, and the dresser is still up there--I can't move it on my own and it's housing some puzzles and games so for now it's staying put--but other than that--IT'S DONE!!!!

Ahhh! I finished what I started! Now to get that downstairs one completely gutted...and fold laundry...and put more laundry in...and figure out what I'm making for dinner...and...and...

Hope everyone is having a great day! I'll be back for personals later!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:06 PM   #254  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Just a quick one from me too, today is kinda like a Friday around here, dh is off for the next five days after today so we're going to be a bit busier. Last night stayed up super late (for me) talking to one of my dear winnipeg friends who I went to visit in July so we yattered on and on and not enough sleep. But got my HIIT in this morning and some p90x this afternoon, laundry, organizing and already to and from the grocery store for more produce. Craziness. Hopefully I'll make it back later for personals but if not hope everyone's having a great day. Oh yes and down another 1.2lbs today! 171.0 on the button, that was grand and unexpected this morning but a nice way to start the week.
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:19 PM   #255  

S/C/G: oh **** no!/on my way/157

Height: 5'9"

Whew! Where can I find out how many calories I burn running errands? I made it to the dry cleaners, then all through Costco, the florist (friend with emergency surgery), and the grocery store for tonight's fish in 1 hour. I feel like I ran it!

Tummy~ That is an awesome way to start the week!!! Great job on the exercise!

Sandye~ YEAH YOU!!!! Super job on that playroom. I am sure your kids will love it.

Sasha~ Beware the hunger

Delphi~ Don't worry, you'll get out there and get that scale. Then you'll show it who's the boss!

POP for me so far today. I am trying to wash away some of my food sins from the weekend by really focusing on my protein. Plus doing both resistance & HIIT training today. I am sure I'll be sore tomorrow but it is worth it to feel .

Have a great day everyone!
urockmom is offline   Reply With Quote