Old 08-28-2009, 06:21 AM   #241  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Happy Freaky Friday to all you beautiful Ladies

No personals for now, just a quick drive by posting. Oh yes, TOM is here with a vengeance. No woman should endure this much pain with cramping unless you are giving birth. I mean come on, all she did was take a freakin' bite of an apple for crying out loud. Are you kiddin' me? Gee thanks Eve!

Soooooo, yeah, not feeling the whole get up and exercise and be cheerful mom thing this morning. I'm feeling a bit more Sithish this morning.....HOWEVER, just because I don't feel great is no excuse, so I will gather every ounce of willpower I have stored within the depth of my every being and I shall rise a formidable foe against the Evil that plagues me this morning. I shall, get my workout in, albeit cussing and growling. I shall put a smile on my face and I shall enjoy the fruits of another day. And all of this while grabbing my stomach and crying like a school girl.

Alright, I'll be back in a few, hopefully, after my workout and after I have calmly put the boys on the bus this morning. So you ladies have a fanfreakintastic day and when in doubt, fake it, fake it, fake it! Hoorah!

Last edited by Delphi; 08-28-2009 at 06:24 AM.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:59 AM   #242  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Good morning everyone!!!
OHHHHH Delphi!!!! cramps SUCK!!!! hope you get past them soon! WTG on using the force to "fake it till ya make it!" Pamper yourself a little today, you deserve it!
Not much time this morning.....running late for doctor appt in Knoxville just wanted to check in. I have my meals planned at subway for lunch, and today will be day 4 POP! I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:20 AM   #243  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Ruth - I think MsP's right, we're gonna have to remind you to go to bed and get that beauty sleep. WTG on the exercise too, it's so easy to just leave it for another day.

Delphi - Amen sista, i think cramps burn calories don't they? Ah hang in there, running wasn't pleasent this morning either, listening to the lovely sounds of my bloat swishing from side to side.

LE - Welcome back, I hadn't had a chance to say howdy yet and congrats on Day 4.

So how do those soccer guys say it, somthing like, GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL. That's right chickie's down 1.5lbs today to hit that 177 on the nose. I honestly wasn't sure if I could do it but I may even have a little more left before the month is over too, with TOM I usually get a bit of a bloat drop too but I'm thrilled regardless and now it's only 10lbs left until virgin fat. You're gonna hear me screaming the day I see that.

Gotta go get the rear in gear, dd woke up the second I got home from running so no shower for me until after breakfast then off to do some errands in town, or as Sandye likes to say, be a productive member of society, I'm going to see how I like it.
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:33 AM   #244  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Mornin' girls.

Notice I didn't say 'Good'? Ugh...stupid TOM...anyway, I'm way too far behind for my liking, let me get right to it!

MsP~
Too bad my loss has turned into a TOM gain--but, at least I know why and he'll be gone eventually right? Sorry to hear your scale is broken--I'd be out buying a new one within the hour! Congrats on making your August goal!! You're doing such an awesome job! Sorry to hear about your son's cat, how awful! Do keep us posted and give your son a big for us!

Delphi~ Hmm, black huh? Well, you certainly would be the coolest mom ever if you let them have it! Although, I certainly wouldn't be envying you if you ever need to paint over it! Sorry to hear TOM is messing with you so bad! I used to have insane cramps every month, but not so much since the kids. The only thing I complain about now is how long it takes for him to get the heck outta dodge!

dcapulet~ sorry to hear you weren't feeling well! I'm excite to hear if you made goal! But if you're feeling better than a month ago, well, that's a victory in my book! WTG!!!

shasha~ sounds like your week will be full of fun workouts!! Sorry to hear about your friend problems, not knowing what's going on it's hard to give any advice so I'll just give you a big ol' You sound like you had a rough day yesterday, but please don't beat yourself up over it. We're all human and emotions can sometimes over rule our good decision making process--we've all been there. As far as feeling bad about yourself during your workout--don't. Each and every one of us has been there too! The first time you do any new exercise that challenges you, you're going to feel it and that's a GOOD thing! In a few weeks it's going to get easier and you'll look back and see how far you've come--I promise! Another big ol' going out to you, I hope today is a better day for you hun!

MissP~ Congrats on getting those sit ups in!!! That's awesome! Glad to hear your son's Birthday went well and that you got to have a little pizza and still come in under cals! Hope school went well for you!!

Nello~ squeeeeeeeeeeeal!!!!! You're so close to Onederland!!! I'm so excited for you girlie!!! You've done an amazing job hun!

Hotsplashes
~ sorry to hear you've got a lot going on and that you feel like crap after your ice cream. Today's a new day, just keep your chin up and move forward! Hey, congrats on making your goal!!!! That's awesome news! Now, no more ice cream k?

FSA~ hope you had a fun day trip yesterday! We're looking at a major cool down after today and I'm excited for it! Fall is just around the corner and it's my absolute favorite time of year!

ruth~ congrats on making your goal hun!!! That's great!!! Hope you all have a great last weekend before school! I'm with ya, tape is evil stuff. It's like it gets stickier as it ages or something! They make this putty type stuff (or at least they used) that can be used to tack things up on the wall--might save you some headaches down the road.

Jacque~ Oooh, isn't spinning hard?!? I tried it back in May and I thought I was gunna die! Of course, I had no business trying a spin class back then, I was totally not prepared for it! If you're going to make it a regular workout--I have some advice for you: Make sure your bike is adjusted for YOU! Mine wasn't and I had trouble walking without pain for a few days--yeeouch!!!

Lewis~ Haha! No, no Rocky dance, but after I get done with my last run, I skip the last 5 mins of the podcast and crank up some of my main man Dave Matthews and get funky rocking out to him while I do my cool down. 5 mins usually turns into 10 and I end up ramping up the speed a little while I'm bee boppin' along! Thanks for the review on the chili! I've never been a big green chili fan, but since I didn't used to be a big veggie fan and now I am, it might be worth giving it a go! Ya never know, I just might like it now!

Tummy~ ahh, it's so nice to have you back! Glad you made it through the hurricane safe and sound!! I'm super proud of you for getting in exercise and making good choices while on vacation! And insanely happy for your loss!!! That's fanflippin'tastic!!! I am in total awe over how fast you blew through those 180's chickie!!! Can you even believe it? The 170's!!! WOO HOO!!! Lastly, welcome to our TOM cycle! Good gravy! I just read the news! You made goal!!!! WOO HOO again!!!!! Girlie, you're on FIRE!!!!!

Mystical~ Aww hun, I am so sorry you feel like you let yourself down! Don't beat yourself up hun! Like I told Shasha, we've all been there! Sometimes we get so caught up in stress and emotions that we just have to take a break from everything and escape. For some it's food (I know that's usually where my thoughts turn), for others it's a bath or shopping...whatever it is, it happens. What's important is that you're not giving up. There is no shame in starting over again and again--none at all! In fact, it's a good thing! I mean, what's worse? Falling off the wagon and getting back up, dusting yourself up and hoping back on--or--laying there on the ground like Randy in Christmas Story wailing, "I can't get up! I can't get up!!!" Point is, you're not quitting. You know you can do this and you WILL!!!!! And we'll be right here cheering you on!

jessica~ congrats on getting a new job! Hope the move goes smoothly for you and your dd! You'll be missed while you're gone and since you might not be around at the end of the month, I just want to say that you've done a fantastic job this month!!! I hope to hear that you made your goal, but even if you don't you've come a long way!! Congrats on all the new size 20's hun!!!

Heather~ nice to see you! Glad to hear your back is feeling better! Hope everything goes well with PT on Monday!

Molly~ Glad to hear you've gotten your technology issues all fixed! Do take care of yourself and rest up if you need it. There's be plenty of time to work out once you're 100%!!!

Whew! Ladies, didn't I ask you not to post 3 pages while I was gone? I really need to make it a point to check in before bed so I don't get so far behind!

Yesterday I wasn't quite as productive as I would have liked, although I did get the shopping done and some clothes moved around for the boys.

I have a To Do List a mile and half long and it's overwhelming. My basement is in dire need of a purge/organize/cleaning and I can't get rid of anything just yet because the sale isn't for a couple of weeks yet. Ugh...ever just get completely fed up with things and want to throw everything away and start fresh?

Can you tell TOM is messing with me? Grrr! I'm up a little more today--not enough water to battle my bloat yesterday and I'm pissy about it. I could not get myself out of bed this morning and so I didn't get in my HIIT, took forever to get my ST'ing in and just finished my breakfast 30 mins ago (it's 10:30 here btw)...so needless to say the day is not starting well for me.

But...I need to shake it off. I WILL get some stuff done on my list, I just need to get up and get started. And I WILL get in my HIIT, it'll just be tonight after hubby gets home--and that might be a good thing because the way this week has been going I could use a way to de-stress after the kids are in bed!

Okay, deep breath in...and out...once again...ahhh...okay...calming happy thoughts...in...out...atta girl...in...out...I'm going to have a good day, I'm going to have a good day, I'm going to have a good day...and TOM can kiss my ever shrinking hiney!!!!!

Alright girls, get out there and have a fantastic day! It's FRIDAY!!! We've got just a few more days of the month so let's make them count! Is everyone working on their September Goals? Hmm? If not, well, get to it!!!!! Lastly, make sure to...

Drink Your Water!!!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #245  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Hello Chickies!

I bet you thought I fell off the face of the planet, didn't ya? No such luck! Ha! Internet at home has not been cooperating with me and so... yeah... no posting. Holy Schnikees am I behind!

jessicado - I feel so honored to have motivated you, really, I do! Thanks! I highly recommend slowing down your pace. Take it nice and easy, you can work on your speed later. These days I take the day 1 run slooooow, the day 2 run a bit faster and the day 3 run a bit faster than that. It works well for me. I had to laugh at the "small 20" pants comment you made... I have a pair of jeans that is a size 20 that always makes me grunt and groan and feel fatter than fat when I slide them on, I have NOT put them on since starting to lose weight because I'm scared they'll still be too tight!! Good luck with the moving this weekend and the shopping!!

FSA - I hope you feel better soon!

Miss Mallee - No such thing as being too cheery about things! Positive attitude gets you everywhere!

Ms P - Congrats on making goal!!!!

Delphi - Hang in there. TOM sucks! I've had those horrible gut wrenching cramps before when all you want to do is curl up with something warm and make it all just go away! Kudos to you for getting your work out in!

pucedaisy - Way to go on liking the way you look in photos! That's a big one for me, I'm hoping to see one I don't shudder from in a few months!

Lewis - Thanks for the words of encouragement, I love my job, I really do... it's just that sometimes the way people automatically jump to the negative conclusion really gets me down. I'm just trying to help!!!

cmo4 - Another sick kiddo! So sorry to hear that... feeling better yet? And wooohoo at you pushing it that last minute! I feel so fantastic after I do that and I think it might really help me for the next run.

Shasha - Your exercise schedule looks fantastic. I wish mine was so varied... but of course... the less I have to think about mine... the better! Also, I think it's a fantastic thing to focus more on the body fat %. Playing around with the scale is fun, but when it comes right down to it, I'll take a body fat % drop over a number drop any day!

Tummy - Welcome back! Sounds like you had a fantastic vacation and I think there are many people out there who would be totally envious of you dropping 3 lbs and eating out so much... you must have really worked at it. Way to go! Oh... and you made goal too! Way to go!

Oh! I think I might have made it through the 4 pages of posts! yay! I've been cursing the weather lately, it's been raining nonstop making it difficult for me to get my c25k in, but I did this morning... just a day late.
This weekend DH and I are putting together all the closet organization stuff we bought and revamping our closet. I'm so geekily excited that I could absolutely burst. I CAN"T WAIT! Just 5 more hours of the work week, some tutoring after school and then YAYYYY it's the weekend! I don't even care that I have a lot to do... I can sleep in!!! This 4:45 am crap is for the birds sometimes! I will say that taking a day off from exercise has greatly improved my energy level.... must remember to do that... it's just that I want to get all my exercise goals in! Ok, must work!
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:56 AM   #246  

Height: 6'1

Good morning ladies. So I was supposed to have my second training session yesterday, but when I got there, no trainer. I guess he thought it was for 5:30 instead of 4:30. The club manager felt really bad and said that this was a bad representation for them. So he said he recommended that I restart with a whole new trainer and he was going to give me an extra session. He's setting me up with the fitness training manager and I restart on Wed. I wasn't even that upset, and I feel bad because I did like that trainer and I understand mistakes happen, but the extra session sealed the deal for me. So I don't know what happened but I think I should have taken yesterday off from my workout. I did a little elliptical and came home and lounged. When I got up, I felt pain all over, thighs, arms, abs. I can't walk straight or stretch out. I had to sleep curled up to avoid any pain. I almost called in sick today because I can barely walk. Its obviously from my training on Wednesday and I probably should have taken yesterday off. My coworker was making fun of me because he said it looks like I need a walker. So I hope that this subsides by the end of the weekend, because I don't want to take off more than 2 days from working out. Tonight, I'm going to see Brian Regan, a really funny comedian that my boyfriend loves. Can't wait to sit in the hours of LA traffic to get there, yay! But I am excited about the show, I love comedians. Also for the first time in a few weeks, I'm not going out of town. I will just use my excruciating pain to get out of any eating/drinking invites from friends.

Last edited by shasha17a; 08-28-2009 at 01:01 PM.
shasha17a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:17 PM   #247  
There is no spoon!

shasha ~ Sucks about the trainer but at least the gym is gonna give you a new one and an extra session. A fresh start sounds great to me.

shrinking ~ Hey you..good to see you back and the interwebs are back up and running again. Taking a day off is really a great thing. Our bodies need time to repair the damage we do to it all week. You be good to your body and it will reward you for it.

Sandye ~ Deep breath darling. You know sometimes, we just need to take a day. An unscheduled, no nonsense, lazy day. You definitely deserve one and hey, if nothing gets done, then so be it, when you feel better you can take care of it. Sending you plenty of 's as well. TOM is doing weird things with the water for me this month as well, I'm all bloated and just feeling blah, blah, blah..but ya know, we will get through it..

Tummy, Tummy, Tummy... and on hitting goal for the month. Erm..is virgin fat a Canadian term...because I have no clue what you are referring to. I think you are doing an excellent job and I think we are all just going through the motions now. I think we got over the hard hump, months ago, so progress is steady and that's good enough.

LE ~ Hey darling and yeah, cramps suck, but thanks for the kind words as always. Glad to see you posting again LE, we sure did miss you and your posts.

Well for me, I've pretty much said screw it, screw the house, screw the laundry, screw the dishes, screw the toys on the floor..screw it all..and I've spent my entire morning on my feet playing Rock Band. Yup, haven't done squat and don't feel at all bad about it. Feels like a day off for me, and I just made it one. The cramps are too bad and I can't control them with over the counter stuff...as long as I'm on my feet it's not too bad, but still bad, so just trying to keep my mind occupied. I was also looking at my BMI, and 174lbs for my height, puts me, me of all people, at a healthy BMI...can you believe that...less than ten pounds and I'll be normal? Yeah, right..that's just crazy...I keep saying it out loud to..nooooooooooooormal! Well I guess I'm off, I'm gonna try to get on the treadmill and walk a bit and see if that helps with the cramps at all. So I'll try to check back in later.

Last edited by Delphi; 08-28-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:53 PM   #248  

Hi Girls
Scale was down .6 today so I guess all those carbs didn't hurt me after all, just need to not eat as many today. I will be so excited if I could lose 1.4lbs before the month is up to be at 5lbs for August.
We are slowly getting these home projects close to finished. I will be so glad to not be so busy all the time. Of course I'm sure we'll find something else to do soon LOL. My husband says we are too ambitious, we try to do more than we can handle. His job has been working him hard and for long hours so it doesn't give him very much time to work around here.

Congratulations to so many of you for meeting your August goals!! Tummy I can't believe how you were able to lose weight while on vacation and while eating out so much! I would've gained 5lbs probably.
I wish I could lose weight that fast, I've never been able to even when trying extremely hard. Oh well, as long as it's coming off and not coming back on, I will be happy.
Sorry for all you going through TOM, he just left here a day or two ago.

I've been getting all my water in plus tea too.
Well gotta go paint some trim in the bathroom , its almost done!
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:56 PM   #249  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Hiya ladies!
Well, long story short, My job has been switched from 4 hr days, M-F, to one 6 hr day on Friday, which is awesome! Not only do I get to annoy you all for a few more days before I hit the road, I also didn't want to be away from DD so much. She is really struggling with this whole being away from daddy (she is 2), and now she will be moving twice in 2 months. She still isn't allowed to see him at all because of the restraining order, but I have let her talk to him on the phone. I was a full time stay at home mom, and I think if I just start going to work all the time, it might be too much for her. Anyways, less hours does mean less money, but it pays really well, plus I have another 10 hr great paying job (best part is I set my own hours) as a mentor to at risk youth. I also run my own waldorf toy business online, so I am sure DD and I will be fine through this whole separation thingy financially wise. I was so worried about not having any money when I left, and not being able to find a job, but things are all sliding into place! The ex was also just diagnosed as being unemployable because of his PTSD and started receiving social security, and as his dependant, DD automatically receives her own SS too, which means I will now be receiving $350 each month for DD's social security which will def help out! And eventually we'll figure out this whole child support thingy.....

The ex has his court date today. I am pretty sure from what I have heard about talk between his lawyer and the DA that he will be pleading to Assault and getting 3 yrs probation, and will have to attend Domestic Violence classes as well. I am hoping for anger management classes too, but I guess the DV classes might incorporate that in them. Because he is pleading guilty to the assault, the DA is dropping the Cohersion charge (he called and tried to get me to come back to the house after I left by threatening to throw out all my stuff if I didn't), so he will have 1 felony (yep, throwing the cookies at me was a felony because it happened in front of a minor) on his record for the 3 years instead of 2. I am just really hoping something good will come out of all of this. He was already seeking help before all this by going to the VA and even did a month long inpatient program and was planning on going again in Sept. He never directed his anger at me really, but would kick holes in the walls or break things around the house, etc. But all the therapy seemed to make things worse at home, because the counseling would bring things up that he had kept repressed for years and he started having horrible nightmares and being withdrawn and very short tempered. Last month he got angry about something stupid and started throwing stuff at me in front of DD (turned out to be cookies and a health bar, but the cookies actually left a bump on my head!) After we left, they diagnosed him with TBI (tramautic brain injury) from getting blown up in Iraq, and said that as a result his response speed is down to 5%. Basically that means that while "normal" people go through steps when they get angry like logic and such, his brain just jumps straight to rage as the neurons aren't firing right anymore. Since diagnosing him with the TBI, they started him on some medication which is supposed to really help. He has also joined another group, meaning he now goes 3X a week to group therapy and 1X a week to private therapy. We'll see what happens I guess, but DD should be able to see him in about a month or so and we'll take it from there. It is really hard, as we have been together for 4 years, and have DD together....but I am at least really proud of myself for not turning to food through all of this and actually losing weight. (I had started my diet a few weeks before all of this happened).

Sorry for that big ole long post! Just figured I'd let people in on what was going on, lol. Didn't realize it would turn out to be a novel!

Well, yesterday was extremely busy with trying to get everything moved out, until the afternoon when I found out I didn't have to be to work until Friday....and I ended up not eating dinner until 9:30 at night, which I know is horrible! I debated about not eating and being really low on calories, and finally decided I'd rather eat late and get my calories in than not at all. As a result the scale didn't budge today. Of course it is also TOM, so that could be it too! I just really want the scale to drop 1 freaking pound so I can meet my goal and be out of the 270s! Going to eat really good today and hope for good results tomorrow!

SG--you totally do motivate me! I finished up week 1 of C25K last night, and am going to attempt week 2 next week just cuz you did it, lol. I will try just going slow instead of actually running. Will see how it goes, but I might just end up repeating week 1 again. You are doing so good though!

Delphi--sorry to hear about the cramps...hope they go away soon hun!

Tummy-- Congrats on reaching your goal girl! That is awesome!

Crazymama-- Sorry to hear TOM has attacked you 2...hoping it flies by and you'll see the scale drop soon!

MissPiggy--W2G on the situps! I can't even fathom doing that many, lol. You rock!

Last edited by jessicado22; 08-28-2009 at 02:08 PM.
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #250  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!
See that? I said Good!!!!

SG
~ sorry to hear you've been having internet issues--thank goodness it's just that and you didn't drop off the face of the earth! Sounds like you'll be having a fun weekend redoing your closet! Wanna come over and organize mine? LOL Bravo to you for getting your C25K workouts in despite the rain! You rock!

shasha~ wow, bummer about the whole training mix up, but it sounds like you got a good deal out of it. Hope you like the new trainer just as much, if not more than the first one! Have fun tonight! And I hope your soreness goes away soon!

Delphi~ Thanks hun, yeah, I spend way too many of my days doing nothing much--part of the depression and all that fun jazz. If anything, I need to get more stuff DONE. I start lots of things and run out of energy or motivation to finish them and I hate that! So, any day that I get something finished is a good day! How's the cramps hun? Any better?

Ruth~ congrats on the loss hun! Woo hoo!!! And yay for projects getting completed! We have many that have yet to be started, so we need to get on the ball! Great job on your water too, I'm proud of you!!

Jessica~ glad to hear your work schedule is going to work out better for you and your dd! I love Waldorf stuff! PM me a link to your site k? I'd love to check it out. I've always wanted to get the girls a cute Waldorf doll, but figure I should wait to shell out that kind of money until they're old enough to be gentle with them, kwim? It sounds like a rough situation for your ex, poor guy, I feel for all the veterans and what they've gone through and continue to go through. I can only imagine how hard this must be on you and your dd, after all, I'm sure you still have feelings for him and your dd loves her daddy. Big to you both hun! Stay strong and hang in there!

Well, I figured I'd check in so I don't get too far behind. Plus, I wanted to apologize for my rant earlier. TOM really had a hold of me and I was beyond b*tchy!!! I managed to clean the kitchen and put together the door to the girls' playhouse and the bench as well, so I at least feel like I got something accomplished today. I still need to do tons of stuff, but it can wait. I no longer feel like tossing everything out!

It has just started pouring rain and while I love the rain and all, I'm thinking this kind of puts a damper on my plans to do my HIIT outside tonight--if it keeps up that is. Oh well, I've got the treadmill and Dave, so I'll be fine.

Anyhoo, hope you're all having a great day! I've got at least 96oz of water in today and I'm going to shoot for 32oz more before the day is done. That outta get that bloat movin'!!!

Have a great afternoon and I'll catch everyone later on tonight!!!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:23 PM   #251  

Tummygirlllllllllllll congratualtionsssssssssssssss :c heer3:

a big hello to you all. Happy fridayyyyyyyyy girls. THose of you with TOM, hope you feel better! Chat real soooooon.....keep up the great work
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:35 PM   #252  

Our August members thus far... We have a sister thread titled "August Exercise Challenge" for those of you who would like to join us over there as well. Girls, please be sure and tell me when you meet goal and also let me know if I miss or overlook something , thanks

FullSteamAhead: get to last lowest weight and drop a couple of lbs.
sstolte: get below 210
jeweliek: lose 12 lbs., run 48 miles, weight training 3x/wk.
crazymamaof4: lose 5 lbs--MET GOAL!! try more new recipes, eat my fruits +veggies, try calorie cycling, + include more good fats in my diet.
canadianangel: report here everyday, be 205, minimum 50 miles running on treadmill.
UniquelyNormal: eat healthy + exercise.
TERAPET: lose 6 lbs.
Delphi: lose 10 lbs., maintain a 1, 000 calorie deficit 6 days a week.
inthemidst: lose 10 lbs., eat OP, not get sidetracked on vaca., + not let school freak me out.
dcapulet: lose 6 lbs., maintain good eating habits, start getting some work done for school, 1200 min. ex.
Darby1: lose 6lbs. to get under 190--MET GOAL!! Lose another 3 lbs. to get to 186.5. ex. 5x/wk, work on a ST program, stay within WW points every day.
nellonello: get to 199
ajowens: lose 8lbs. to get to 158, eat all vegetable servings, + walk everday.
misspiggy408: say "buy-bye" to the 140's, wight training 3x/wk, cardio 4x/wk, + no beer during the week.
UrthWurm: lose 6 lbs., eat more fruits and veggies, exercise 3x/wk, walk 1x/day.
Miss Mallee: lose 5lbs--MET GOAL!! eat balanced meals, + start exercising regularly again.
NewShinyMe: eat OP 6 days/wk, journal food intake, keep track of water intake, + stay accountable on weekends.
LateToTheGame: lose 7-10 lbs., 3 days ST + 3 days cardio.
MountainChick: lose 5-7 lbs.
BlueIsis: 2x limit eating out at restaurants, no ice cream or alcohol, reach 120's.
mamatoni: lose 11 lbs. to reach onderland, ex. 5x/wk. No dessert with the exception of elephant ear at fair.
merose: lose 7lbs. to get to 174.
ernurse: lose 2 lbs. per/wk, stay within WW points, 4 bottles water daily, + give support at site daily.
MsPerception: take a multivitamin most days, get into the 140's.
Wifey: lose 10 lbs. +drink a lot of water
Pucedaisy: get down to 145.
wanting2b140: lose 10lbs. to get to 228
chunksoflove: lose 12.5 lbs. to get to 240.
Ruth135: lose 3-5 lbs--MET GOAL!!
Tummygirl: Lose 8lbs. to hit 177--MET GOAL!!
bbee: Lose 6 lbs.
Aclai4067: By Aug. 7- no longer morbidly obese--MET GOAL!! By Aug. 13- reach 10% target--MET GOAL!! No candy through Aug.21 (started July 21)--MET GOAL!! Down to 255 by Aug. 31.
princess2323: start exercising again, workout 1 hr. a day, get eating in order, + get into the 140's.
iamren: lose 9lbs.
Shrinking Girl: lose 6lbs, goal weight for end of August is 217.5--MET GOAL!!
Sunny Gee: lose 5.5 lbs. to get to 157.5
Jacque9999: see 125 sometimes in August--MET GOAL!! try new foods...health foods! + tone more and lose more belly fat.
susie martin: lose 10lbs. and do a daily chick check in.
ladyfyre: lose 11lbs, take my lunch to work...no more fast food, get to the gym 3x/wk, at least a 1/2 hr. of daily exercise and never be rushed in the morning.
loriehohlf: no post weight in off plan eating, track what I eat, continue with my activity and keep losing.
HeatherEljohari: goal weight of 169.8, 3x/wk at the gym...60+mins. a pop. 40 15 lb. weights, + 40 sit-ups.
KEmery08: venture into the 150's + get involved in some sort of ex. class.
lookingtobehealthy: goal weight of 225.
nellonello: get into onderland.
khunter: lose 7lbs. to get to 145.
Mystical: lose 6-8lbs.
BKKchick: lose approx. 5 lbs. to get to goal weight of 114.5
gillychicks115: lose 5lbs, keep it off, + start strength training more.
rcrough: drink 2.5 liters of water/day, stay OP, + no mindless snacking.
mars540: lose 10lbs., fit a size 8 by Sep.1, + no excuses.
shasha17a: lose 8 lbs.
naz: lose 10lbs.
75togo: lose 8lbs. + ex. 45 min. 4x/wk.
Phenomenal Woman: lose 6 lbs. + ex. somehow everyday.
sotypical: Lose some weight.
Ja23: Lose some pounds.
Jeannep:
smileydd: to go from 251
echo: lose 8lbs.
glutio: lose 5-10 lbs.
jessicado22: get into the 260's. Fit into small size 20 pants.
twilightfan: Lose 10 lbs.
Lisan1128: lose 5lbs.+ exercise 4-5x/wk.
Hotsplashes: get out of the 180's--MET GOAL!!
MrsVegan00: lose 7-10 lbs., keep up running with DH, stay on fiber and cut out junk food like chips, and drink lots of water.
holamamacita: be 195 lbs.
smileydd:
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:52 PM   #253  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Hi, ladies. I'm just here quick to catch up on my reading. I'm relaxing tonight and (a big) maybe getting some organizing done in my room. We got some news that we may have to postpone building our new house for a few months, so I'm a little down about that. Otherwise things are excellent and I'm looking forward to my race tomorrow! G'night girls!

Last edited by Ms Perception; 08-28-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:46 PM   #254  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Yeah, I'm posting again even though my last post isn't more than like, 6 inches up the page. Sue me... I DARE ya!

Shasha - Oh my, you sound awfully sore. Be sure to tell your trainer when you see them so they can give you advice on what to do, if you should take a couple days off, etc. I remember last year completing a fitness routine on my own and not being able to sit down without my legs collapsing halfway down for about a week! Not a fun time.

Delphi - You poor thing, those cramps sound absolutely dreadful but OMG normal BMI!!! Holy cow! You go girl!

ruth - Yay on being down even WITH the carbs! Woo hoo!

jessicado - good for you on holding your own financially, that had to be pretty scary not knowing if you could do it or not... but you totally did! You should definitely be proud of yourself the way you're holding up under so much stress... talk about a pillar of strength! As far as the c25k, I can tell you I've gone into each new week scared to death and not thinking I could do it. Even after managing to do this week's 5 minute runs, I'm petrified about next week's 8 minutes... I've never KNOWN I was ready, but I have pushed forward and like I said... I've done it slow when I wasn't sure I could do it and it's worked every time. You can totally do it!

Me, I'm having a quiet night at home... about ready to break out some tests and grade them as I watch tv. I tried talking DH into starting the closet when he got home but got a big NO on that one! Can't say I blame him but I had to try!
Oh! I was thinking about clothes shopping because my jeans are fitting pretty loose these days and I was wondering what the bare minimum I need would be because I certainly don't want to be purchasing too many clothes if I'm going to be losing more weight (which I totally am) and then I had the exciting thought: I'm likely about 20 lbs away from shopping in "regular size stores" It's such an exciting thought.... I could squeal! I'm not even there yet and I'm delighted! How's that for positivity?
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #255  
There is no spoon!

Yeah, I'm with ya Shrinking on the multiple posting. I do it all the time. Sandye, the cramps are no better. Just trying to endure I suppose...I'm gonna try to stay on my feet though..as they are just really bad if I sit. So at least I'll be burning some more calories.

I'll try to catch up in the morning. Good luck MsP on the race tomorrow. Oh and weighed in at exactly 181...so that put me at goal. Hopeful of a little drop as soon as the bloating goes away ...oh my gosh, it looks so bad. It's amazing how I NEVER noticed being bloated before I lost the weight. I don't wear rings or anything so, I just simply never knew...and now if you even retain the smallest amount of water, you sure can tell it. Well here's to losing seven more pounds and getting to a normal BMI...oh man, I'm stoked. It will definitely be one of my goals next month. Just want to see that Normal BMI, highlighted in red. Well you ladies have a great evening. Oh and jessica..big hugs girly, I definitely understand the situation..too well. If ya ever need to talk, I'm here girly.